Bucky Phillips Update

Bucky Phillips Update

There are 3493 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Jul 8, 2006, titled Bucky Phillips Update. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

There are some new developments in the continuing search for Ralph "Bucky" Phillips.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

post mortum

East Amherst, NY

#2928 Apr 8, 2009
phillips is a scumbag.anyone who disagrees is a scumbag also.no exceptions.
Samuel

Lewisburg, PA

#2929 Apr 8, 2009
Hey Dauren Parker, what grade are you in?
Dauren Parker

Rochester, NY

#2930 Apr 8, 2009
Well at least ifing sounds neutral and fairminded. I don't know Bucky's life story but he probably was an innocent little boy with some issues and then Our System decided to "Correct" him one lovely day. I heard you don't learn anything good in prisons. You just come out worse! I am not God but I would say Bucky is agile and wirey. He can hold his own probably with 2 maybe 3 dudes. I can't see him being invincible with 6 Big Fat Tough Black Men who know Keng Pow and all kinds of fighting skills from The Big Apple! I've seen Big Black Dudes from this little hick town I live in and they got arms the size of Bucky's waist! I don't think Bucky is a threat to society. I wouldn't want to see him drunk but I think he is fairly harmless and he knows how to pretend his brains out in this fantasy land we live in. I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with him for more than 5 minutes at the most. I'm sure he is fine in a room full of people playing video games. There are many people out there who are way worse than Bucky and far more dangerous. Violence is part of Human Nature. Everybody has that inclination unless they are severely sick or disabled. Bucky can flip if mad enough but he tries his hardest and best to remain mellow. He does not WANT to be a spaz! He also wouldn't mess with no Black Woman and I have had discussions with Black Women. They told me they could beat up Bucky if they had to! If Our Black Community which is flooded with violence can function like normal human beings and not ruin our society but rather enhance and enrich our community, then ex-little Pee Wee Ralph can do just fine in our society if someone were to believe in him and give him a try! I unarrest (I wish so to do) our Chemung County Case! I only know Mr. Ralph from being his pen pal and visiting him once. He seems plesent and agreeable and not a fake with politeness and good manners. Maybe he is this Horrible Monster! Some of our cyber bullies seem to know him way better than I do. Sometimes when you meet someone for a long time they may seem chill and like good people but once you get to know them you wish you never met them! Maybe Bucky falls into that catergory? God doesn't tell me he's this rotten monster. He tells me Bucky has shortcomings but he also has a very very good heart and a very very soft heart! Bucky may have sinned but he is no different than the rest of us. He is not dangerous. I guess I am a Christian Scumbag! lol The Bible says we are regarded as scum of the earth. I graduated high school way way back in 1995. I am an old hag! I just got done reading "War and Peace," by Leo Tolstoy. I got 23 pages left of The Bible to read. I am reading "Never a Child." It's about starving children in 3rd world countries. After I am all done with those books I plan on reading " I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" and a book on Street Kids and The Walter Hoving Home. I also want to pick up on my math skills. I put down math so I could finish Tolstoy. Last I knew I was trying to figure out how to round decimals, estimate, and then subtract. Hopefully my being a windbag inspires someone out there. Hopefully some day there will be real live Justice for Bucky. I feel sorry for him hard core. God Bless.
Enquiring Mind

Port Charlotte, FL

#2931 Apr 8, 2009
Has Ray Hall completed his book regarding this subject?
post mortum

East Amherst, NY

#2932 Apr 8, 2009
Dauren Parker wrote:
Well at least ifing sounds neutral and fairminded. I don't know Bucky's life story but he probably was an innocent little boy with some issues and then Our System decided to "Correct" him one lovely day. I heard you don't learn anything good in prisons. You just come out worse! I am not God but I would say Bucky is agile and wirey. He can hold his own probably with 2 maybe 3 dudes. I can't see him being invincible with 6 Big Fat Tough Black Men who know Keng Pow and all kinds of fighting skills from The Big Apple! I've seen Big Black Dudes from this little hick town I live in and they got arms the size of Bucky's waist! I don't think Bucky is a threat to society. I wouldn't want to see him drunk but I think he is fairly harmless and he knows how to pretend his brains out in this fantasy land we live in. I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with him for more than 5 minutes at the most. I'm sure he is fine in a room full of people playing video games. There are many people out there who are way worse than Bucky and far more dangerous. Violence is part of Human Nature. Everybody has that inclination unless they are severely sick or disabled. Bucky can flip if mad enough but he tries his hardest and best to remain mellow. He does not WANT to be a spaz! He also wouldn't mess with no Black Woman and I have had discussions with Black Women. They told me they could beat up Bucky if they had to! If Our Black Community which is flooded with violence can function like normal human beings and not ruin our society but rather enhance and enrich our community, then ex-little Pee Wee Ralph can do just fine in our society if someone were to believe in him and give him a try! I unarrest (I wish so to do) our Chemung County Case! I only know Mr. Ralph from being his pen pal and visiting him once. He seems plesent and agreeable and not a fake with politeness and good manners. Maybe he is this Horrible Monster! Some of our cyber bullies seem to know him way better than I do. Sometimes when you meet someone for a long time they may seem chill and like good people but once you get to know them you wish you never met them! Maybe Bucky falls into that catergory? God doesn't tell me he's this rotten monster. He tells me Bucky has shortcomings but he also has a very very good heart and a very very soft heart! Bucky may have sinned but he is no different than the rest of us. He is not dangerous. I guess I am a Christian Scumbag! lol The Bible says we are regarded as scum of the earth. I graduated high school way way back in 1995. I am an old hag! I just got done reading "War and Peace," by Leo Tolstoy. I got 23 pages left of The Bible to read. I am reading "Never a Child." It's about starving children in 3rd world countries. After I am all done with those books I plan on reading " I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" and a book on Street Kids and The Walter Hoving Home. I also want to pick up on my math skills. I put down math so I could finish Tolstoy. Last I knew I was trying to figure out how to round decimals, estimate, and then subtract. Hopefully my being a windbag inspires someone out there. Hopefully some day there will be real live Justice for Bucky. I feel sorry for him hard core. God Bless.
like i said,scumbag.
ghost

Buffalo, NY

#2935 Apr 9, 2009
hmmmm..Bucky shot police officers..he is a threat to everyone.For one he broke out of prison just a few days before he was going to be a free man..the guy made his bed now he has to lay in it! Its called choice! He chose to do what he did..so if you feel sorry for him then pray for him..I dont care if he may look harmless he broke the law now he got to do the time.bottom line.
Dauren Parker wrote:
matt

Tampa, FL

#2936 Apr 9, 2009
what happened to Bucky's gay lover? Does he see him in jail?
MIKE

Tampa, FL

#2938 Apr 10, 2009
Ol bucky needs a bullet in his head or a smash in the face upside the prison bars. Hes a rotten scumbag filthy redneck piece of garbage
El Segundo

Fredonia, NY

#2939 Apr 10, 2009
Dauren Parker wrote:
If Bucky Phillips is getting raped in prison it isn't funny. He is a victem. I don't know how Bucky jails but chances are if he was weary about his legal situation he would be asking other inmates if his parole would be restored. If it were to be restored the other dudes would tell him to hang in there. They is just messing with his mind. He was looking at 6 years. DOCS website says so. The cops and the media wanted to make him look as bad as possible. I know they do things like that because once I got arrested for burning a piece of lined paper. I was charged with a petty misdemeanor but I wound up in the news. It said I had a fire going on in my apartment. Sometimes the media beefs things up or candy coat stuff. They got serious issues! Where is the actual proof that Bucky killed a cop? He was never given a serious trial. I read in law sections that with stuff as serious as Bucky's case, a trial is a must! I'm sure he did some shady stuff but it's possible it was self defense. I believe in pascifism but I never been in Bucky's situation either. Nobody deserves to get killed- even stinky cops. However I don't blame Bucky and I take he was sticking up for his other half, his boo, and the grandbabies! I don't think he is dangerous. I can't see him doing harm to babies, old people, the handicapped, etc. He says he would never hit a woman but we ladies have a habit of getting mouthy. Trust me. I'm sure he has slapped a woman before! He mostly would fight dudes. Violence is wrong but that's how prisons train people before they return to society. Nice! I think for the most part Bucky is rather benign. I don't think Bucky chose to kill a cop. I think he panicked. When the cop died and it was on the news everywhere he felt bad and surrendered, if he really is guilty at the worst! You made your bed now lie in it. What about mercy? How would you feel if you were harshly punished and someone said that to you? No matter how sad and sorry you are! Our Judical System should be impartial, fair, non-bias and should show mercy. If they showed any kindness at all it was to the Longobardo Family and it wasn't sincere. It merely is a con to entice the family to relie on them more in the future. There was no love at all. It was a game. They were just doing their jobs. I'm sure Ms. Longobardo often is up at 3 AM missing her husband and nobody is there for her for support. They are all in bed sleeping. If she were to go to all these huge hearted people whom put Bucky away over and over again at 3 AM for emotional support they would lock her up next! They don't care. They were just doing their jobs! Very sick deceitfull business.
Ummm...Bucky pleaded guilty to shooting those state troopers. I'm no legal expert, but if you plead guilty, there's no need for a trial. Am I right?
ghost

Buffalo, NY

#2940 Apr 11, 2009
Ummm..Buck nuts didnt surrender..you need to research baby and Ummm maybe go marry Buck nuts in jail...and Umm..i do have mercy on him...if your a ture christian you need to send a male to him n leave him alone..he gots to follow the worldly laws as well as Gods laws..he hasnt...God will forgive if he asks for it and truly means it..He loves us all no matter what sin we do!He,ll forgive if u ask n know him personaly..AMEN.
El Segundo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...Bucky pleaded guilty to shooting those state troopers. I'm no legal expert, but if you plead guilty, there's no need for a trial. Am I right?
ghost

Buffalo, NY

#2941 Apr 11, 2009
Sorry..El Segundo message above for Buck nuts wife....dauren Parker..if your a women ...sorry if not..hehehe
kt1cw13

Jackson Center, PA

#2942 Apr 11, 2009
After all this time, What was it for, Really Bucky, What was it for?
Dauren Parker

Rochester, NY

#2943 Apr 14, 2009
Bucky has a daughter by a woman named Kasey. He is untouchable for me and it would be wrong for me to have any lustful sexual intentions towards Mr. Phillips.
Duh

United States

#2944 Apr 14, 2009
Dauren Parker wrote:
Hey turd, he is a murderer. Tell that to the Troopers family.
Dauren Parker

Rochester, NY

#2945 Apr 16, 2009
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Hey turd, he is a murderer. Tell that to the Troopers family.
Do you have their addresses?

Since: Oct 08

Lakewood, NY

#2946 Apr 16, 2009
Dauren Parker wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have their addresses?
You are a sick individual! How could you?! I hope you aren't serious about all this! If you are, then you need REAL mental help! He murdered another human being out of cold blood! He needs to fry for what he has done!
wild wee willy

Bellwood, PA

#2949 Apr 17, 2009
Dauren Parker wrote:
<quoted text>Richard Rich lied to Bucky. I don't know all the details but very often Public Pretenders don't do a very good job representing defendants and usually preswade the defendant to plead guilty. They work for The Judge and not for the client like a private attorney. They often lie and say you will get a lesser sentence when you don't or they will tell you you will go home when you don't. Most people hate Bucky. He is considered worse than a baby killer. It is very possible that Richard Rich had a bias opinion against Bucky but kept it under the hat until everything was over and Bucky was squared away. Very often Lawyers, D.A. and Court Clerk Personal are very good buddies and are tight with one another. They look out for one another. I know because in this little hick town I live in A.K.A "Rochester, New York" I very often see them at The Stock Exchange Restaurant. It's a popular diner for peoples working for the courts. They sit there and enjoy their little Ruban sandwiches and a soda or a drink. They sit there and laugh about defendants going to jail and getting "nailed." They giggle away about how they got to eat that awful jail food where The Winning Team can enjoy gormet foods! I hear and see this stuff all the time because I've gone to courts as a spectator and I have gone to the little diners afterwards too. Maybe I am a meddliar without a life. I don't work and I'm on SSI. But I count this as useful knowledge. People whom are "responsible" and work and vote never learn the truth. These Judges and workers are often elected. Most responsible voters go by a newspaper instead of being a spectator in the courts. Those Judges are very evil brutal monsters and way worse than Bucky! They are always calling prostitutes "Filthy Whores" and when a prostitute does well in Drug Court then they say stuff like "Now you can please the men you see better out there because you got a little weight on you now!" I don't trust our system. It's all a big rip-off and a scam!
Buckeys a hero.
ElCaribe

United States

#2952 Apr 18, 2009
So let me get this straight Daureen, so you say you're a Christian but you bad mouth police, painting all of them in such a horrible light and refer to the mentally challenged as 'retards'? Nice, very nice. Lot's of Christian love and forgiveness evident in you. Hey check out the words of Jesus when He says "I never knew you" and figure out what He is talking about. You're either a hypocrite or unfortunately, just dull. But I bet if you needed them, you'd be the first to call the police. I feel sorry for you. Stop calling yourself a Christian, you're giving Him a bad name.
Dauren Parker

North Chili, NY

#2953 Apr 19, 2009
To ElCaribe: I am a Christian Criminal. I may be very religious but I'm not very loving. Oh well! LOL I struggle a lot with loving people with disablities. I gross out over people with Cerabal Palsy when they drool and I get squimish if I hug one. Before I got saved I raped a mentally retarded girl and I beat up this other girl with C.P. because she drooled. Although I have made a lot of progress I got a long way to fall still. I would like to have friends who are retarded because they are more creative than me and they are so very childlike I think of gummy worms, balloons, and cats. Everybody hates retards' guts with a passion! So it is very hard to get one to trust you. They become very cynical and wonder if you are playing a game with them when you try to reach out to one. No I am not a very forgiving person. I hold grudges big time!LOL Yes in many ways Jesus is a stranger to me. I don't know what kind of pizza He likes? I guess I'm a dull hypocrate but what do you expect? I'm not a Rocket Scientist. In regards to The Police: No I don't have a phone. I can't afford one. More on that later. Should I call myself a Jew instead? A Witch? An Agnogstic? Sure I give Jesus a bad name. It's my job. I'm a sinner. I called Him "Stupid" many times! LOL
mom parker

Port Charlotte, FL

#2954 Apr 19, 2009
I knew when you were born there was something wrong with you and now you have totally confirmed it! Don't you have something better to do with your time and talents (?) than this?

All my love Mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bills are super bowl bound 8 hr Hollyfield 30
Jaynes girl Sat just me 19
Ripley school Fri flyonthewall 17
dg Dec 15 santa 14
that 70s shop Dec 14 Applicant 2
Brianna Jaynes (Oct '16) Dec 14 Pat co 18
News Ripley man accused of selling meth Dec 12 Kiki 2

Mayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance