Victor thoroughman?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Somebodyy

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Who all has this man slept with?
sexy from maysville

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Dont worry so much honey, there is PLENTY OF HIM to go around ;)
Umm

Powell, OH

#3 Mar 12, 2012
He is married so lay up off of him sexual from Maysville. No news yo get on here and start shit. He has a wife unless you jealous trying ruin a good family and that's what I say you are so get up off of here and quit posting trash! Dumb people I swear!
Somebodyy

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2012
sexy from maysville wrote:
Dont worry so much honey, there is PLENTY OF HIM to go around ;)
When did u sleep with him? And I bet there is iv heard he sleeps around alot
Somebodyy

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Umm wrote:
He is married so lay up off of him sexual from Maysville. No news yo get on here and start shit. He has a wife unless you jealous trying ruin a good family and that's what I say you are so get up off of here and quit posting trash! Dumb people I swear!
Who do u think u are? If u think they are happy then u must not know them that well cause why else would he cheat on her? Huh smarty?
Umm

Powell, OH

#6 Mar 13, 2012
I like to know how he is cheating on her hello he don't even drive she takes him everywhere duh hello get a life and quit starting shit.
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Umm wrote:
I like to know how he is cheating on her hello he don't even drive she takes him everywhere duh hello get a life and quit starting shit.
Um for one he has a brother that can drive him places and he has friends tat drive him places u don't know him that well he has been caught before trying to cheat by texting an 18 year old so get ur facts straight! He is a cheater and he still is trying to cheat on her if u know him so well why don't u say who u are?
Umm

Marion, OH

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Well lets call Linda Dawn and find out then you just need to stop your shit! And get off this trash!
Unknown

Maysville, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Excuse you but u don't know what u are talking about and I'm pretty sure if u call Her, she isn't going to blab to the world that her husband cheats on her I'm pretty sure she would feel embarrassed and u would be trash for defending the nasty little f*cker and what's ur name if u know them so well she knows about this site and she wants to know who u are
Umm

Dublin, OH

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Well who are you???!!!???
Unknown

Maysville, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2012
I asked first thank u
Umm

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Sounds like a teenager that needs to grow up!
Unknown

Maysville, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Well if I need to grow up then obviously so do u ur sittin here on the same site so don't tell me to grow b* tch
prettygirl

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 15, 2012
He always tried to get me to sleep with him at We did make out and fool around until I found out he was married.
someone

Maysville, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2012
prettygirl wrote:
He always tried to get me to sleep with him at We did make out and fool around until I found out he was married.
is there anyway i can talk with u in private? just need some info...
someone

Maysville, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2012
prettygirl wrote:
He always tried to get me to sleep with him at We did make out and fool around until I found out he was married.
i need to talk to you i dont want to cause drama just trying to figure some things... i would like to talk to you in private i dont think you would like to talk about it on here.. please i really need to know..
prettygirl

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 7, 2012
someone wrote:
<quoted text>i need to talk to you i dont want to cause drama just trying to figure some things... i would like to talk to you in private i dont think you would like to talk about it on here.. please i really need to know..
Yes we can talk in private let me know how cause I don't live in town n e more. Do you have any messengers or txt?
someone

Maysville, KY

#18 Apr 21, 2012
prettygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we can talk in private let me know how cause I don't live in town n e more. Do you have any messengers or txt?
ok email me at [email protected]
someone

Maysville, KY

#19 Apr 22, 2012
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
ok email me at [email protected]
sorry its [email protected]
nobody

Herndon, VA

#20 Apr 22, 2012
Everyone just enjoy your AIDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 165,580
Horse Dealers 9 hr Owner of Unknown ... 7
Ronnie goodwin 9 hr Little boozy 1
Mason co jail has to pay for 750,000 to the Ful... 19 hr MCBS 19
Matt Wallingford 20 hr CnNnNnN 7
rural king 21 hr nextmayor 13
hottest women in augusta ky. (Aug '09) Sun itsyou 4

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages