Next Last
Barco

Stamford, CT

#2 Oct 22, 2009
how old are you?
the shit

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2009
well if u ever had a woman u would know right if they lust over men.
Viqe

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2009
i do
lil shawnee

Maysville, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2009
The answer is yes to all.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#6 Oct 22, 2009
I would say they do. The female brain works similarly to the male brain, though it tends to be more hardwired into their emotions rather than their genitals.

So yeah a woman does look at men and lust after his ascetic appeal as a contributing factor to future child baring. The type of man they would lust after would vary depending on regional ideal, media portrayal of beauty and their personal tastes which differs depending on how cultured they are.

Not sure if their standards fit into this though as like men some women find men attractive who are out of their league.

So the short answer would be yes.
hey viqe

Maysville, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2009
r u on fb or myspace?
hey viqe

Maysville, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2009
i found you on myspace. newman right? what's up? You're cute!
Glenn Beck

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2009
Jimmy Carter lusted in his heart....sinner.
Pendleton County Girl

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2009
Girls have almost the same sexual thought and desires as men. When men think it pubically it is him being a man, when women think it pubically she is a slut.
The Truth

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2009
Okay, here it is... I, a woman, can say that I have always known when a man was attractive, but not so much did I ever feel the urge to have "sex" with them. However... As I have gotten older, now in my prime (mid 30), my desire has totally increased! I do sometimes, lately, see men different than before, more like a piece of meat. LOL. Well really. But the difference between me and MOST men, SELF CONTROL...
allwoman

Morehead, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2009
I am a 30 year old woman and yes, women can lust after a man just like a man can lust after a woman. But I'll tell you right now, this has happened to me maybe FIVE times in my ENTIRE life that a man could be so attractive to me that all thoughts go out the door and I can entertain the fantasies that he invokes. Usually, women (like me) are more turned on by humor, strength of character, success, confidence...things like that..things that make you want to learn more about a man. Those things can eventually lead to lust. So in all honesty I don't think your wife is lying to you. If she is anything like me, visually being turned on by a man is a hard thing to come by, especially in Kentucky. LOL Hope this helps.
Female

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2009
bennie wrote:
My wife tells me she doesn't lust after other men. TELL ME WOMEN,is she lying to me? Does lust mean wanting sex with another man just from looking at him?!
well ill tell ya right now i dnt look at no man n think to myself how i wuld like to have sex wit em or nuin like that.. only thing i ever think is wow he is hot or ugly ext: never bout sex thts juss a slut for u
tolchik

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 Oct 29, 2009
allwoman wrote:
I am a 30 year old woman and yes, women can lust after a man just like a man can lust after a woman. But I'll tell you right now, this has happened to me maybe FIVE times in my ENTIRE life that a man could be so attractive to me that all thoughts go out the door and I can entertain the fantasies that he invokes. Usually, women (like me) are more turned on by humor, strength of character, success, confidence...things like that..things that make you want to learn more about a man. Those things can eventually lead to lust. So in all honesty I don't think your wife is lying to you. If she is anything like me, visually being turned on by a man is a hard thing to come by, especially in Kentucky. LOL Hope this helps.
I totally agree!! Ky(especially tollesboro) isn't the best place to lust after a man. Unless u like toothless cocky guys. Not all r but a few and they think all the women are lusting for them!! Maybe I should head on up to couter and lust for awhile. Haha!
duh

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2009
hell yeah lolol even worse if were drinking. if im sober you coiuldnt get me too im happy with what ive got but alcohol whew yeah i have to keep control of myself and thats where it all comes in self control.
i know better

United States

#20 Oct 29, 2009
yes to all
allwoman

Morehead, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2009
bennie, I think the animal attraction that I felt for men only a few times in my life that I described would be based on a lot of factors. And no it doesn't have to do anything with money. Of course, though, the man would have to take pride in his appearance and definately his hygene. I like a man with an amazing smile. Bright white straight teeth. A thin beard drives me crazy..brown eyes and built big...not muscular necessarily, but tall and thick. But a man who looks ideal can make me crazy but even one stupid egotistical word and that's it, I'm done. I've lost interest. I like my men husky, tall, handsome, dark featured, clean, funny, intelligent, and humble...and I married a man who fits this description to a T. I also love a man that works with his hands and isn't afraid to put in a hard day's work. NONE of this stuff has to do with money at all. He could be down on his luck, dirt poor, but if he meets the other criteria, he'd have to fight me off with a stick. LOL

Wow, I'm glad I'm married. Looking for a man like that now would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack these days. My "type" is very particular!
allwoman

Morehead, KY

#24 Oct 30, 2009
Not at all, bennie. Some women might be attracted to a totally different kind of man...the bad boy for example. That's not me, though. And yes as soon as I saw my husband I thought he was drop dead gorgeous. He was a guy that made my whole body melt the very first time I saw him. He is everything that I described. But before him I had been drawn to other guys that didn't fit what I thought was so unbelievably attractive, but thier personality or humor or wit or something made me think differently about them, and they became very physically attractive to me after that. A person can 'grow on you' so to speak. My point is while the guys that have sent me into a sweaty mess physically right off the bat were few and far between, they weren't the only ones that I would have ever given a chance.
As far as my husband goes, I don't know that ALL women find him drop dead sexy, but I definately do, and I honestly don't see how women aren't all over him. But he's MY cup of tea and we've been married over a decade. Women do lust after men just as men lust after women, but I guarantee most women aren't physically crazy about a man based on his looks alone all too often. We are far more picky in that department than men seem to be. For a man, a nice body and a pleasant face can be all it takes to fuel his fantasies. It goes WAY deeper than that with women.
allwoman

Morehead, KY

#25 Oct 30, 2009
and, bennie, to the alcohol question..there is NO way I'd ever find a man more attractive while I'm drunk than while I'm sober. I know the difference always. But I may not be the best person to ask since I hate to drink and would never be in the position to be OUT and too drunk to know what I'm doing.
allwoman

Morehead, KY

#27 Oct 30, 2009
Well, bennie, it could actually become a game to a point to the woman to make the man notice her...but only up to a point. Personally, and in theory, if a man shows no interest in me after I've pulled out my best moves, then he's not worth persuing. A woman definately likes to be persued by a man she finds attractive. It is NOT, in any way, a turn on for me to have to chase down a man for him to notice me. Now, I DO know plenty of women who don't mind to make a fool of themselves by chasing men who obviously aren't interested. In the end, the men will only call them as a last resort, and the women with very low self esteem will actually see it as a compliment, but that's only because they don't value themselves and are willing to take any crumbs thrown thier way. I find it sickening and have found myself on several occasions being the one trying to talk sense into these women, and trying to get them to hold themselves to a higher standard.

So the answer to your question is that women who are confident will not persue a man who isn't interested. A woman who doesn't see herself as a valuable person is more likely to chase a man who wouldn't be seen with her in public, only to be his 'booty call' in the end...and they're somehow fine with that.

I, myself, would refuse to beg for any man to notice me. I never ever have, and never ever will.
Peak

United States

#28 Oct 30, 2009
The sexual Peak is on "average" 19 for men and about 35 to 37 for women.

But, that is an average. When my spouse and I were in our 30s it wasn't quite like that.

I'm sure it varies considerably.

When I was a young buck, I was dissappointed more often than not with the personality. No choice words to desribe the experiences.

However, when I met my wife for the first time (June 20, 1970), I knew that she was for me. We dated almost three years and have been married ever since.......... one son, 1975 and two grand childern later, we are happily married!

We've never discussed the "lusting" issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pasquales 1 hr WhatAshame 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 152,034
Bad Heroine 6 hr Retired SOF 23
Does anyone know Barb Purcell (Dec '09) 11 hr oh please 60
Who all is on Heroin 15 hr swinging fun 4
Pierced kitty Mon Abc 4
yard sale labor day weekend Mon Season End Yard Sale 2

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages