Another Avenue in Maysville

Another Avenue in Maysville

Posted in the Maysville Forum

Ashland A__hole

Frankfort, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2009
How in the world have they allowed Another Avenue in Maysville to stay open. It's a drug haven for dopeheads in maysville and brings in degenerates from around the area. I've seen drug deals go down inside, outside and all around that place. Why won't the cops shut this place down. What a joke and disgrace this place is to the city of Maysville.
Insider

Frankfort, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2009
It's my understanding that this place is under investigation by many branches of local, state and federal government. DEA has an active and open file on this establishment and the individual's who are running it. People, be fair warned that if you're up to no good around this place, you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Since: Apr 09

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Insider wrote:
It's my understanding that this place is under investigation by many branches of local, state and federal government. DEA has an active and open file on this establishment and the individual's who are running it. People, be fair warned that if you're up to no good around this place, you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
if you dont like that place then dont go around it. i have heard that a good many people have used that place and it has totally changed their life for the good. who are you DEA or just a rat that buys drugs wearing a wire.
you100

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2009
I sure hope they are watching the Another Avenue. Dope City is about all it is. Its kinda like a pizza shop except the delivery guy delivers dope instead of pizza.
get real

Maysville, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2009
dont you think if they were selling drugs the cops would have already busted that place wide open. please pople get real
catfan2

Danielsville, GA

#6 Apr 29, 2009
where is this place?
bryan helphinstine

Maysville, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2009
I tell you what. You guys are hilarious. Another Avenue is a place where imperfect people come to help each other get and stay clean and sober. We do our best and try really hard. We have a meeting room, a kid's room, a prayer room, and an outdoor meeting area. I found evidence of what looked like drug use or attempted drug use in the bathroom over a year ago. I hated it, but it was no surprise. You see, we have the only commercial bathroom available in East End. Sometimes people have come in to use our bathroom facilities. We have since been more cautious about letting just anyone use our bathrooms. If they look sincere about needing to go to the restroom, we don't freak out about it. If they look sketchy, we question them a little and check the bathroom well when they leave. As for all of this other non-sense, we think it is comical. We don't condone, promote, or participate in any illegal drug activity whatsoever. Do you think we are crazy? Can you imagine how much time someone would get for getting charged around a recovery center designed to help people fight addiction? As for me, if I get another felony, I will be facing 10-20 years flat! Do you think I'm that ignorant? Look, kids. I am in the war on addiction. You can type until you are blue in the face. I am going to help people no matter what. That's the only thing I have left to do in my lifetime. I will do this until the day I die. I should be dead already. It's a miracle that I am here to type this stuff right now. Why don't you recover and come help me help all of these addicts. They need all of the help they can get. I am limited and God needs way more people helping than just my friends and me. He is the real source of the addicts' help. We just need to deliver the message. I'm sorry you don't like Another Avenue. It's probably because you came down there with your fake lies and we saw through you and rolled our eyes. You can't get those lies off as easily with real addicts and alcoholics like we have. We will hold you accountable there.
ggg

Winder, GA

#9 Apr 30, 2009
fghgj
bryan helphinstine

Pikeville, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2009
Look people, you can make fun of me all you like but leave my little girl and my club out of it. I created another avenue to help my people. I've worked day in and day out to make it the overwhelming success it is today. We even have electricity to it now which I brought. Leave my club out of this. I make the rules down there and I run things. If you have a problem with how I run my club then you come down and I'll think about letting you in to talk to me about my club. Me and my soldiers will protect my club. I've cleaned up so many people with my magic powers using my club I should recieve a meddle from your city. Leave my club alone. Let us use and sell our drugs in peace here at my club.
Once I acquire another pool, I'm gonna put it out back, behind my club, so my deciples can practice my sobriety ways while I find a way to turn on my water to my club.
POOL BOY
Think before you speak

United States

#11 May 1, 2009
Here is the thing..None of us are in Highschool anymore and all the drama should be put to an end. If you are in a Recovery Program you should know that AA or NA shuld not be drawn into public controversy. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING! DO you not realize that the people you say you are trying to help you are just hurting. I think Bryan has good intentions and is really wanting to help people, however, is going about it in the wrong way. You say you are here to help addicts in their disease to learn a better way of life. But what are you showing them? That even though they are suppose to work on their resentments it is ok for you to resent others becuase you disagree.And you think you are right. Well no one is ever right all the time and as long as everyone has the same goal, why should it matter.People in glass houses should not throw stones. What you do not realize Mr. Helphinstine is that the people that believed in you has lost faith because of your behavior. Haven't you fought enough to get back the respect you have lost over the years due to the actions of your own addiction. But look what you have done, you have threw all that respect away. To get respect Sir you have to show it. You have not shown any respect to other individuals trying to help addicts learn a better way of life and stay clean, and you have not shown the respect to the addicts you say you want to help. Again NOT TO BE DRAWN INTO PUBLIC CONTROVERSY! If you would have only kept your mouth shut of your disagreements and YOUR opinions then the people that were allowed to attend Another Avenue would still be able to go there. Bryan you caused that yourself now you should make amends to everyone you have offended and disrespected, and apologize to the addicts in which you have hendered their recovery. May God show you the peace you need to do this..
bryan is a coward

Maysville, KY

#12 May 1, 2009
cannot agrre more, but bh will ignore you because you are 1] being rational and 2] challenging his cult leader status
OXY

United States

#13 May 19, 2009
if you guys and your "club" are in need of another kiddie my people and I will be more than glad to donate one to your cause lol
Ronin

United States

#14 May 19, 2009
AS long as he's not slinging dope out of there, I have no problem with him or his business. I have known some of the low-lifes who have gone there and some are better. Others like a certain poster on Topix is never going to get clean, face the facts. But I have to say that Bryan makes himself look worse by doing the stupid shit he has done or will do. Maybe if he just kept his mouth shut and focused soley on running rehab or helping, people wouldn't look down on his business.
Helpenstein is a deutshe

United States

#15 May 19, 2009
BH is full of BS. He says he mgs that place, please. It's a front for his dope slinging and pimping out his crack head exwife and trying to sell his little girl. God will judge you brian. I'll see you in hell.
Andy Cooper

United States

#16 May 19, 2009
I love it there and it's close I can ride my bicycle
anonymous

Maysville, KY

#17 May 21, 2009
mr. helphenstine needs some humility...'his' disciples,'his' club, etc.

just a shame he has become the face of AA...it will put the program that much further back when he screws up again
Big Pun

Cincinnati, OH

#18 May 23, 2009
Someone has already said it. Another Ave should be called Bryan's Way. He has hurt as many people with his instant recovery program as he has with all of the crack that he used to peddle. Bryan is the Poster Child for the classic 2 Stepper. He has done the 1st half of Step 1 and the 2nd half of Step 12. Atta boy Bryan. Bryan is fond of saying that influencing people who are new in recovery is like shooting fish in a barrel. Now if that isn't a unique way to look at recovery, than what is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min another viewer 161,284
Christina combs and zach moran 7 hr fourfivesix 7
Leartta cheating on Anthony with Brian 10 hr country girl 10
The fluffy boy cheezy 10 hr Dewey 9
Gifford (Nov '11) 11 hr herbffhistolol 78
The Moose 12 hr stiffy 20
Lea 14 hr LSC 2

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages