Ash Wholes at the 68 AA Intersection:

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DillDew

Morehead, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
If you are coming from the east on the 2A and aren't turning toward downtown onto US 68 then don't get in the f'ing right lane. I was late for my meeting at the Country Club because some dolt was going to continue west, but had his little car in the right lane.
big hearted lover

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
did u mean azz holes
Whatever

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
DillDew wrote:
If you are coming from the east on the 2A and aren't turning toward downtown onto US 68 then don't get in the f'ing right lane. I was late for my meeting at the Country Club because some dolt was going to continue west, but had his little car in the right lane.
Then give yourself more time to get to where you're going. That lane is a straight and/or turning lane.
dumazz

Westland, MI

#4 Dec 6, 2012
DillDew wrote:
Cut across Maple Leaf you tard!
well

Wallingford, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
DillDew wrote:
late for a meeting or late for a free meal? get a grip the free drinks will be there.
DillDew

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>late for a meeting or late for a free meal? get a grip the free drinks will be there.
I do not have time for interruptions. Very busy man.
lmao

Versailles, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
while your reason is pretty lame, i do agree. if you aren't turning right, why be in the far right lane? usually people LOVE to drive in the left lane so just stay over there and let people turn right on red!
ReduceMyTaxes

Maysville, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
The whole intersection would be a lot better if there were right turn only lanes in each direction. Would be hard to do next to Hardees & Standard Quick Print.
Factmaster

South Shore, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2012
The most frustrating thing about this intersection is the way drivers dilly dally around when the light does turn green. This is a very busy intersection and you need to be paying attention and mash the gas just short of burning rubber the instant the light turns green and give your fellow motorists behind you a chance to get through, too. I have had to sit through two cycles of the light several times because the drivers in front of me will not giddy up go when the time comes. As long as they get through they don't care about anyone else. Come on, people, pay attention! Please.
Doyouknow

Maysville, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
What I love is when the morons get in that lane to go straight WITH NO ONE AT ALL in the only straight lane. Ive had to sit through an entire cycle of lights just because someone couldnt take 5 seconds to get in the straight only lane. Learn to drive you morons!
If youre the only car at a stop light with two lanes... GET IN THE F'ING LEFT LANE. People act like their time is the only time that matters.

My fav idiots around here are the ones who rush to pull out infront of you from side streets (risking an accident to do so) just to go 10-15 mph under the speed limit when they get there!
lmao

Versailles, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
this happened to me the other day. i was driving down 68 by rite aid when an old man turned out of that subdivision right in front of me. except when he pulled out he took up both lanes!! like he straddled the slow and fast lanes right in the middle so there was nowhere for me to go. thank god there was the turn lane for me to whip around him. i love old people but i've noticed they seem to have depth perception problems when driving. they think you are farther away than you really are so they go ahead and pull out right in front of you. i think once you reach a certain age you should have to pass some sort of physical/driving test every 2-3 years for your own safety and others!
Just Saying

Hillsboro, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
I love the ones that pull right out in front of you, travel 100 ft. and make a turn. Really!! Could you not wait 5 seconds and get behind me since you're going to make a turn anyway?
Whippersnappa

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Sonny, I don't remember you being in such a god dned hurry to storm the beaches at Normandy! You lil young whippersnappers need to learn to respect your elders. We blue hairs have our own pace and guess what? We GD earned it. You young piecing wearing heathens need to be thankful we let you drive, always hurrying to get to your next drug deal, orgy or unemployment check.
aeiou

Maysville, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
I totally agree with the OP. I say put Standard Quick Print in a new location, tear down that old building and somehow put in a right turn lane.
Whatever

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
while your reason is pretty lame, i do agree. if you aren't turning right, why be in the far right lane? usually people LOVE to drive in the left lane so just stay over there and let people turn right on red!
I generally get in the left lane. However, if I am turning into Speedway then I will get in the right lane. It is safer because you can't always get back into the right lane safely when the light turns.
lmao

Versailles, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
what? what direction are you coming from if you are turning right into speedway? you have to be coming from the arby's direction so obviously you would have to be in the right lane to turn right! i'm talking about people who are going STRAIGHT through the AA/68 intersection who for some reason have to get in the right lane therefore blocking everyone behind them who want to turn right on red. another thing that's absolutely stupid is people who want to turn LEFT into speedway or hardee's and instead of getting into the TURN lane, they STOP in the left lane and just sit there. so you are going through the light like you are supposed to and then BAM you have to slam on your brakes to stop for an idiot who doesn't know how to use the turn lane!!!
Whatever

Irvine, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
NO, I obviously am not coming from the Arby's direction. I turn between McFarlands/Ponderosa and go to Speedway.
lmao

Versailles, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
well then you would be turning RIGHT into McFarland's/Ponderosa to drive through parking lots to get to Speedway! Plus, if you were in the left lane going straight through that light there is plenty of time for even a half-way decent driver to make a lane change to turn into McFarland's/Ponderosa. people are so scared of changing lanes it's ridiculous!
Whatever

Irvine, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Ok Jackass, I said I got in the right lane when I am going to Speedway. I choose to get in the right lane because that is what I want to do, and I will continue to do it. Like I said earlier, if you are in such a damn hurry to get to the country club leave in plenty of time to get yourself there on time. Get over yourself. It's a free country, and that lane is designated to turn or go straight. Therefore, I will continue to do either as I choose and there's not a thing you can do about it.
Landlord

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Wow, this is the dumbest complaint ever. Ill never get these 10 secs back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Papito 149,954
Cummins nature preserve 2 hr Bob 1
Cars stolen from on Avenue 2 hr Ftp 13
Matt Stevens 2 hr Creepo 2
Marsha Thomas Plank 3 hr swinging fun 4
squirters RE-Visited 14 hr trevor 16
swingers Thu swinging fun 23

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages