Can anybody remember who all was on t...

Can anybody remember who all was on the '94 - '95 St. Pat team

Posted in the Maysville Forum

anybody

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Who was on that roster, i know there was Aaron Rigdon, Josh Owens, Drew Beckett, Nick Crum, Michael Glass, Davey Downs but past that i can't remember.
ole timer

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Brian Tucker, Bobby Gantley, Drew Beckett, Kursten Walton, Robert Klee, Brian Bissoti, Russ Young, Jacob Yunker
ole timer

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Those guys were definitely on there but you might check to make sure I didn't leave anyone out.
history

Clearfield, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2010
History is getting ready to repeat itself. 7th and 8th grade teams are really strong! Loaded, I mean loaded!
Saints 4-ever

Clearfield, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2010
I heard those teams were really good. Haven't got the chance to see them play yet. Heard they beat every team they faced in summer ball at the Eastern Brown tourney by 20 plus points. Hope to see them play.
fanz

United States

#6 Aug 14, 2010
if you're talking about the 8th grade st pat team, the 8th grade mason team beats them by 30 or more everytime they play them, don't think that is the team that will repeat the 1 year history of st pat glory from 1997, Nick Crum was not on the 94-95 varsity team, he was a sophomore on jv and mike glass was younger than that, beckett and owens may have been though as sophomores, it was the 96-97 team that made st pat think they are better than what they are, if you wanna know who was on it, check the walls at the pub, it's like a freakin shrine to one year out of a 100 when st pat actually won something
one nation

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2010
just wait "fanz" we will see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Buffet 7 min funny 28
Tiffany and Misty 7 min laughs at jackasses 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Yiago 138,113
Sierra Rankin 3 hr LivLaughLuv 3
alieha nani 5 hr Hmmm 6
monica midkiff (Jan '14) 5 hr goog citizen 14
jarrod 7 hr sockittoya 4
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]