First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ville boy

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_news/inves...

Cincy news!!! Wow Fegan and the local law enforcement has really made our community look bad this time!1 If I was ever arrested by Fegan I would want a retrial!
info

Maysville, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I-Team report tonight at 6 on channel 9
whoa

Maysville, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
didnt tim fegan shoot and kill a unarmed man in montgomery co. not to long ago?!?? I wonder what that man knew??? smh.
William Munny

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
whoa wrote:
didnt tim fegan shoot and kill a unarmed man in montgomery co. not to long ago?!?? I wonder what that man knew??? smh.
Well, he should have armed himself.
snitch

Maysville, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
maybe someone should give them his home address. He was fire chief in germantown. Wonder if he still holds that title. Wonder if he took funds from there as well.
Ledger Trash

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
How come the Ledger is always scooped by The Flemingsburg Gazzette and the Cincy and Lex news?
bcuz

Maysville, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Because they scared of the powers that rule Mason Co. safe to say it's not a fair and balanced news publication.
snitch

Maysville, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Good report on the news. Now lets see what happens.
Yup

Maysville, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2013
This is going to get ugly
Lou Grant Breakdown

Brooksville, FL

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Maybe he'll just turn informant? It happens all the time.
Yup

Maysville, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Informant, not so much! Let's see, in the past year, he has killed someone, lied, cheated and stolen money. My question is, what is he going to do next ?? Someone needs to arrest that crazy moth.. F...... He's walking around a free man. He was seen in the local liquor store on New Year's Eve spending a whole lot of money. But on wcpo.com , his unemployment app says he can't support his family. Right???
William

Morehead, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
I can't help but wonder if they had been so hot for this kid if he was driving a 1975 Ford F-150 instead of a two year old ( and paid for) Dodge 4x4 ?

But hey you got to give them credit, they said they were going to seize the vehicle and by God they did. I watched the videos and to me it was the judge who erred. Osbourne was not convicted of anything other than "facilitation" which could mean he gave someone a ride somewhere.

Of course the mother can be held accountable too. She hired Debra Rigg who is of questionable ability and is famous for saying "Well,'they' are going to do what 'they' want to anyway."
Iseen

Maysville, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Agree...I seen him at pasquale's about 2 weeks ago and he was still getting his food comped. Fat slob been taking our money and eating for free!! Prison meals are free to.
William

Morehead, KY

#14 Jan 31, 2013
How come these police auctions are never publicized? Something tells me it's because the cops only let their buddies in on when and where these items are auctioned.
Yup

Maysville, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Iseen wrote:
Agree...I seen him at pasquale's about 2 weeks ago and he was still getting his food comped. Fat slob been taking our money and eating for free!! Prison meals are free to.
Amen broths
snitch

Maysville, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Comped by his stepdaughter that works there.
big boy

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Yea he could live on the money that he takes for people they bust or the drugs that he didn't turn in. he's good at that like when he had that party and brought the drugs and than rated the party and everybody went to jail but not him lol
dirtbag

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Feb 1, 2013
snitch wrote:
maybe someone should give them his home address. He was fire chief in germantown. Wonder if he still holds that title. Wonder if he took funds from there as well.
salem ridge rd in germantown bout 7 or 8 houses down on the right
BDDFC

Milford, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2013
William wrote:
I can't help but wonder if they had been so hot for this kid if he was driving a 1975 Ford F-150 instead of a two year old ( and paid for) Dodge 4x4 ?
But hey you got to give them credit, they said they were going to seize the vehicle and by God they did. I watched the videos and to me it was the judge who erred. Osbourne was not convicted of anything other than "facilitation" which could mean he gave someone a ride somewhere.
Of course the mother can be held accountable too. She hired Debra Rigg who is of questionable ability and is famous for saying "Well,'they' are going to do what 'they' want to anyway."
COME ON WILLY,You know deb rigg is correct,"THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT" fegan is an example of this Stockton Wood is another example,Fegan LIED UNDER OATH at least 4 times,,,did Wood charge him with PERJURY<<not yet,,,,,wood has lost a lot of face on this deal,,,,,I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN<hes a guilty as fegan,,he upheld fegan ,,,,,,,,,Pat Boggs and Gerald Curtis,Bob dizell are the only HONEST COPS AND FORMER COPS I KNOW,, do you know any honest policemen?
all dirty

Maysville, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2013
I agree 100% about Gerald Curtis and Patrick Boggs being the ONLY honest law enforcement we have ever had!!! And I also agree that Stockton Woods has also been involved in some shady sh1t.. If he agreed to take the familys truck for a misdemeanor??!! How is that even possible. Or if he was going to be ok dropping the boys charges to misdemeanors if they would sign over the truck?? And it doesnt stop there. What prosecutor agreed to take the truck for misdemeanor charges??? Or to drop his charges to misdemeanors if they turned over the truck?? Was that Kate??? she has to b just as dirty!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trisha girl from beechwood 54 min LMAO 15
anyone selling a car? 1 hr not one response 2
Susan Perraut (Apr '10) 1 hr Susan Perraut 6
Is Limestone Landing Park open yet? 1 hr seriously 2
Maysville Congreageation of Jehovah's Witness C... 1 hr too funny 3
Limestone Cable Now CAPS Internet Usage 2 hr tobacco warehouse 15
Rue21 2 hr i agree 12
Maysville Dating
Find my Match

Maysville Jobs