First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bystander

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Feb 15, 2010
I am new to the area and I was just wondering about this man, seen him around gambling at the Eagles quit a bit and just wondered where he worked at? He's not a bad looking fellow and thought I might like to get to know him!
Ugh

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2010
I don't think he work!
abc

Maysville, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
not a day!!!!!!!!!!
just me

Souderton, PA

#4 Feb 15, 2010
he restores old cars and does body work at his house he's a pretty good guy
duh

Souderton, PA

#5 Feb 16, 2010
I think he draws a check.
jason

Maysville, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2010
i know terry and he is a good guy.
slick willie

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2010
I heard he is a dealer and that they are watching him........
whatever

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2010
A good guy dont keep a kid in a bar all day and night.A good guy dont cheat the guy buying tickets beside him. A good guy dont go to jail for domestic abuse.If u need any of this confirmed just ask any regular Eagles member.
jason

Maysville, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2010
i am a member of the eagles. get to shit stright
jason

Maysville, KY

#11 Feb 23, 2010
also terry dont keep his kid int he bar all day and night.
one who knows

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2010
jason wrote:
i am a member of the eagles. get to shit stright
u must be a buddy of his cause the comment before urs is the truth!!!! so u need to get things straight...
jason

Maysville, KY

#13 Feb 23, 2010
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>u must be a buddy of his cause the comment before urs is the truth!!!! so u need to get things straight...
ok is it is why dont you put your name. im at the eagles everyday and his daughter is not in there all day or night. even if she has school she is not in there all day or not. besides she can not be in there after 8pm. so you need to get things stright
eagles member

Dayton, OH

#14 Feb 23, 2010
i am a member if the Eagles and yes Terry does keep Tara in there, yes he cheats on tickets, and yes he is a dealer!! I know all this for a fact!!! and he draws a check
one who knows

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2010
jason wrote:
<quoted text>ok is it is why dont you put your name. im at the eagles everyday and his daughter is not in there all day or night. even if she has school she is not in there all day or not. besides she can not be in there after 8pm. so you need to get things stright
well why dont u put ur real name on here???? i have been a member for almost 20 years and u can't tell me any different cause i see it with my own eyes...the only reason tara isn't in there this week is because she is with her mother!!!! and yes she is in there all the time and she was in there about 2 months ago when she should have been in school but she was too sick to be in school but i guess she wasn't to sick to be in the bar, smartass???? i have a pretty good idea who this is and ur name isn't jason!!!! if it's who i think it is u also get pills off of him..lorititabs i believe????
jason

Maysville, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2010
my name is jason you havent put ur name up. im there every day at the eagles

Corrigan, TX

#17 Feb 25, 2010
He's a lowlife. He always has his little girl in the eagles especially when there is no school spending her money on pulls tabs. hard to tell how much money in bounched checks he owes the eagles.

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2010
jasons last name is flinders.yes terry is a low life.he sells the pills that our tax money buys him every month. he gets a check and buys pull tabs with that. how do u go about having his dis. check looked into? We tax payers must b giving him to much money.
meh

Versailles, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2010
jason flinders....roflmao. If he's down at the eagles, they might as well just let anybody in...but from the other post, apparently they don't let in blacks. Hmmm.....I think I'd rather just stay home.
jason

Maysville, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2010
meh wrote:
jason flinders....roflmao. If he's down at the eagles, they might as well just let anybody in...but from the other post, apparently they don't let in blacks. Hmmm.....I think I'd rather just stay home.
why dont you put your real name

United States

#21 Feb 27, 2010
It is all true.We are watching his tickets close.And he has to know people are watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lacresa 137,713
Why is the ledger no longer free online 3 hr Someone 6
Brandon Jordan is a snitch 3 hr Karmas Calling 1
Poll ashanti lofton (Aug '09) 4 hr true true 5
beeva 4 hr SMH 2
horse shoe bar? 4 hr Someone 8
amy royce (Dec '10) 9 hr big daddy 45
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]