Get ready income tax trash is comeimg

Get ready income tax trash is comeimg

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Maysville, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
For one I love these people who get all this money back and are broke in three weeks..but on a good note the ones who have money all year around can get some really good deals in march : )
Lol

Morehead, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I agree I know so many people who get between 6,000 and 10,000 and are asking to borrow money a month later sad! I pay in so tax time sucks for me lol
well

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Its nothing more than a welfare hand out. Then they want to bitch about the welfare system. Well give your free money back to the government .
wrong

Maysville, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Not everyone who receives income tax money are trash. I have worked hard all my life, and i do believe when its time to receive my social security, which i do pay into.There probably will be none of it to get back. Another thing, the people who do get back tax money, work hard at a job that you think your too good to do, but you use their services. SMH
Toothpick

Owingsville, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
wrong wrote:
Not everyone who receives income tax money are trash. I have worked hard all my life, and i do believe when its time to receive my social security, which i do pay into.There probably will be none of it to get back. Another thing, the people who do get back tax money, work hard at a job that you think your too good to do, but you use their services. SMH
I believe the above poster(s) were referring to individuals that recieve Earned Income Credit.
I know

Maysville, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
What they were talking about. And that's why i made the comment i made. I don't think people think things through before they open their mouths. People that get the child credit are the people that don't make alot of money at their job. It does not mean they are trash or that they don't work hard, and it is usually a single parent raising a child or children by themselves...
So sad

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I dnt understand why ppl are always looking down on somebody . If they hadnt worked then they wouldnt be getting taxes bk. Why are they trash.makes no sense to me.
well

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2013
If you pay in 2500 in taxes but they get a check for 10000. But this person did not pay 10000 in taxes so where did this money come from? It is a welfare hand out and spent like so.
kiss my azz

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Let this be known! My husband works 40+ hours a week, and I work 35-40 hours a week! We have 3 children, we do not get food stamp or medical help or any other kind of government assistance! When we file our taxes we do get a earned income credit on our children and we do get back around 10,000. We are not lazy, we work our butts off all year... we own our home and 3 cars that we do not owe money on! I AM BY NO MEANS TRASH! The person who started this must be really mad people like us get a large amount of money back.... We use this money to pay off our medical bills that our insurance does not pay, I also but money in a saving account for each of my children!
info Guy

Maysville, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I know wrote:
What they were talking about. And that's why i made the comment i made. I don't think people think things through before they open their mouths. People that get the child credit are the people that don't make alot of money at their job. It does not mean they are trash or that they don't work hard, and it is usually a single parent raising a child or children by themselves...
Its trashy thinking like that,that is killing the Country, yes I said trashy, you work 10 to 15 hrs per week(which is the only way you can get the once a year windfall),you get foodstamps,you get free healthcare,free school lunchs(which you complain about) and my favorite is you even get free school Clothes(your welcome)and then in Feb. your going to get $4 to $7,000 OMG!lol wait until March when the idiots in Wash D C have to do something, this time they will,they arent getting paid at the moment so get your Flat screen that youll pawn in 4 mos and enjoy cause freebies will become less and less .......
wrong again

Maysville, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
I work 40 + hours a week. Do NOT receive foods stamps , and my child does NOT receive free lunch. And i do pay heath care. Just because people get the child tax credit dies NOT mean they do not work hard, and as a previous person posted, some of us use the money to pay off health care bills in which insurance did not pay and use the money in ways well spent. I do think that the people who only work a few months out of the year, or just enough in order to get the money, should not be eligible to receive it,but there are alot of hard working people that even work overtime, ALL YEAR LONG, i believe these people do right by the money they receive.
somebody

Maysville, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2013
the only people that complain about it are the people with no kids, kinda funny i work 60 hrs a week, no food stamps, no medical card and im trash, haha
somebody

Maysville, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
the same people complaining about it now would gladly accept it if it was offered to them, i have 2 kids and had almost $10,000 taken out last year
Woohoo

Maysville, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
somebody wrote:
the same people complaining about it now would gladly accept it if it was offered to them, i have 2 kids and had almost $10,000 taken out last year
Then that means you made $40,000, congrats ! but your way too defensive , 60 hrs , since min wage was raised , to be honest ,its very hard to find a company in town that will pay 20 hrs overtime with benefits when they can hire 3 of you at 20hrs a week with no benefits ! Again congrats ???
truth

Maysville, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
info Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Its trashy thinking like that,that is killing the Country, yes I said trashy, you work 10 to 15 hrs per week(which is the only way you can get the once a year windfall),you get foodstamps,you get free healthcare,free school lunchs(which you complain about) and my favorite is you even get free school Clothes(your welcome)and then in Feb. your going to get $4 to $7,000 OMG!lol wait until March when the idiots in Wash D C have to do something, this time they will,they arent getting paid at the moment so get your Flat screen that youll pawn in 4 mos and enjoy cause freebies will become less and less .......
your an idiot. there are no free clothes. we both work and you dont have a damn clue what your talking about. you must be taling about a son or daughter of yours. if you dont know shut the hell up. we both work all year not 15 hours a week so you just apparently jealous a jealous republican.
Really

Maysville, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Some of you people don't do anything but shot out kids to get free money and don't get on topix and try n say any different I work and my wife works really hard for what we have and for some of these people to just get free food and and all this help with ur bills while people like us are haveing one hell of a time just to buy food for the weekend they wanna know why America is dieing
its all good

Maysville, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
yes yes yes give me all your tax money love to have it i payed in 800 got back 9800 thats goods lol and dont cry u take it if they gave it to u u bunch of cry babys i dont do drugs or drink i use it to take care of my kids i get them things i cant get them durning the year i love to make more money but i dont i worked all my life did u i bet not soooooooooo if they want to give me tax money sooooooooo be it
wow

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
I don't think this post was started and geared towards EVERYONE that gets tax money back. Last year I owed money into the state and federal even though i worked 40+ hours a week and had 2 different jobs. I know a couple that one works for minimum wage and the other (who is fully capable) sits on their ass all day n stays home with the kids when they got back close to 10,000. That right there is what is unfair and unjust. If I'm paying into taxes all year and then I get a bill from the state of KY and the federal government saying I owe them MORE money then they already took is a bit ridiculous...especially when the couple down the road from me could get a job but doesnt and gets back the money that I (or other taxpayers) pay in. I believe in people getting tax money back as long as they have WORKED for it. I hate when someone sits on their ass and then gets handed money back. & one of the above statements are correct...you see some people get back thousands of dollars and blow it all on whatever within a month! If you don't work or are struggling to pay bills or whatever wouldn't common sense tell you to hold on to your money that was given to you in the first place so if times do get hard you have money to help you out instead of having to ask other people for it throughout the year? This country is lacking total common sense.
BDDFC

Hillsboro, OH

#20 Feb 5, 2013
So sad wrote:
I dnt understand why ppl are always looking down on somebody . If they hadnt worked then they wouldnt be getting taxes bk. Why are they trash.makes no sense to me.
THEY GOT 2-6 kids,,,why do 73% of all black births,to in-married women?why do 43% of all white babies have no registered father ??$$$$$$$$ welfare system,hand outs to illegals,most mexicans here have 2-4 kids, not legal,1-2 legal,,,,never paid taxes,, they get average $1,000.00 per kid THats Why
Haters

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 5, 2013
To the people who are so concerned on how people are using tax refund checks they are putting money back into the economy shut the hell up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NCAA about that money 3 min Mindy Smith 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Pikeville Parent 161,146
Giving head? 41 min cicerodude 26
Tommy S 1 hr Wondering 2
Lucy white lol 4 hr Lol 2
Basketball coach 6 hr true 9
China Garden has roaches 8 hr Say it like I see... 7

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages