Next Last
Alesia burns

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Please say it isn't so!!
kac

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Does anyone know whahappenedm in shock right now and those poor babies and poor Missy =/
Fchs

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Od on heroine
yep

Corbin, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Why even start this?
wish factor

Maysville, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2012
Leave it alone...
Now u know

Maysville, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2012
That everyone wants to know. The whole family is well like and thought highly of. They are very good people. I think people are saddened and just want to know what happened. Though this isn't the correct place to find out information, no doubt people will. I am so sorry for the family's loss.
So sad

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2012
May god be with the family
lmr

Maysville, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2012
To the family: So sorry for your loss may u find the stenght thur God to get thru this. In my thoughts and prayers.
Shibby

Groveport, OH

#9 Aug 14, 2012
Why would you do heroine when you have babies?
ur stupid..

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Shibby wrote:
Why would you do heroine when you have babies?
Why do ppl do bad thangs period, WITH or WITOUT kidz..?
Shibby

Groveport, OH

#11 Aug 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="ur stupid.."]<quoted text>
Why do ppl do bad thangs period, WITH or WITOUT kidz..?[/QUOTE]

People need to learn to think... That decision has effected those babies forever. When you have kids they become priority... Not be so selfish.

Maysville has a problem. Wether it be depression or a dealer that is 'curting' it too much to make a few extra bucks. People need to 'see' that and think.
I'm not sure what is going on... But what the FUCK!?
need to know

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2012
Is this person from the Sardis area?
goodie

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2012
Missy who? aberdeen?
Question

Morehead, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2012
Is this Amber sister and she also has a half sister? Her mother died when she was young? This is so sad, if it's girl I'm thinking of she was very pretty and nice. I never thought she be on drugs. I know Amber has two kids, but I didn't know she had any. I also didn't know Maysville had such a drug problem. I knew pills and weed but heroin!? What is this place coming too. I'm very sorry for the families lost.
Wondering

Maysville, KY

#15 Aug 15, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knew any details about arrangements. I can't find out anything and I'd sure like to know. Would like go to the funeral home whenever and wherever it may be.
This

Maysville, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2012
This is so sad. Amy details bout arrangements?
funeral

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Heard its going to be Friday night and Saturday.
haga

United States

#18 Aug 15, 2012
It happened in louisville
NARCAN

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Aug 15, 2012
There is a drug called NARCAN that you can give a person who is over dosing on opiates. Some might think giving this drug out to people as encouraging them to use, I see it as harm reduction and a good idea. From what I have read it is a liquid that is sprayed in the person's nose.

I don't think anyone should be doing hard drugs, but I don't think it's right to just let young people die either.

http://stopoverdose.org/narcan.htm
sarah hall

Winchester, KY

#20 Aug 15, 2012
Is this Amber sister and she also has a half sister? Her mother died when she was young? This is so sad, if it's girl I'm thinking of she was very pretty and nice. I never thought she be on drugs. I know Amber has two kids, but I didn't know she had any. I also didn't know Maysville had such a drug problem. I knew pills and weed but heroin!? What is this place coming too. I'm very sorry for the families lost.
No u are thinking of alicia she has no kids alesia is the hlf sister an that's who it was! Praying for the families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min yeah man 5,520
Maysville Nursing home in trouble!!! 1 hr namecaller wake up 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
Who wants 3 some 2 hr Anonymous 10
Head 2 hr feed me 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
•••
•••
Maysville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE