First Prev
of 12
Next Last
pass

Waco, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Why is it every time I go to Applebees they're out of something?? It's on the menu but when you go to order it they say" I'm sorry we're out of that". It's sad. You know these waitresses catch a lot of heat but in all actuality they're good waitresses. They're polite they do the best they can with what they have. The problem with Applebees is the management. Period!!!! They need new management bad!!!@
Mike

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2012
We have the same problem when we go in there !!
And the dishes are NEVER the same, its alway a bit different then my previous visit....only resturant chain to ever do that these things to me...The manager needs to stay on top of the little things like this.
Big cable

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2012
Ooh, that place sucks. I'd rather eat my damn jog socks after a marathon than eat there. Tasts the same.
You have no idea

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Tiffany, the GM, is a super b***h!!! She treats the employees there like a dog!! Sandra is a coked out skank who thinks she knows how to cook and she started off as a waitress!! I used to work there and would work there still if the mgmt knew what the hell they was doin!! Chassity is the only good person in mgmt!!
but

Maysville, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Every time I have been there they have messed up my order. We have sat without drinks forever and some of the waitresses we have had have been downright rude. This place has turned into more of a nightclub than a family restaurant. They need new management AND new waitresses. The food is not even good. The Applebees elsewhere are great. I was excited when we learned we were getting one. But this place just sucks from top to bottom.
lol

Maysville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2012
And whats up with the bartenders? Are they all drugged out?
stinky

Detroit, MI

#7 Jan 6, 2012
I agree 100% with each and every comment and then some. BUT have any of you called the hotline and complained and tried to get corporate to fix the issue or do you simply piss and moan and go right back the next week? Or are you one of those folks that just sits there and smiles and agrees your visit is all fine when and IF a manager walks up and asks how things are? Dont be afraid speak your damn mind people! Personally i have called corporate with names and incidents and till this very day i refuse to spend another penny in that shithole. Do as you please, but dont bitch if youre not helping fix the problem.
lol

Maysville, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2012
hahahaha i agree
bubba

Pleasantville, OH

#9 Jan 8, 2012
wat the waitresses look like? do ya tip'em
In all honesty

Grayson, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2012
The receipts they give you have a web address on there for you to go on. Use It! The worker's at Applebee's do there very best to please each and every one of there guests. It's more than a job to them. It's there home. When you walk in you are treated as if you were a guest in there home. They are people too. Treat them the way you would want to be treated. You can't walk in there with your a** in the air and expect great service. Just remember....we will all stand in front of our Maker and be held accountable for every word, every action. Let's try not to be so UGLY.
You have no idea

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 9, 2012
Shut up you dumb trick!! Applebees sucks!!
agree

Maysville, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2012
bubba wrote:
wat the waitresses look like? do ya tip'em
i tip good if they refill my drinks and dont act like im the problem. we went to pasquales the other day. poor dumb waitress she refilled my husbands drink several times without him having to ask. i kept waiting and think she would mine not once did she offer and mine was the one empty. i kept waiting. i thought she must think hes paying. not always the case these days waitresses. well guess what type of tip she got when i paid for the meal. a big fat 0 her fault not mine. she totally ignored me and i was sitting on the outside of the table so she had to see my glass and she does it everytime we go in there the same waitress i alwys left a tip but not this time. so treat your customers right and they will treat you right but if not expect the consecquences.
nope

Maysville, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2012
Thats not always the case.....treat your customers right and they will treat you right? Ummm, no. I am a server. I am never rude. I keep glasses full and dirty dishes cleared away. And of course any other request the customer has. You will have people tell you that you are wonderful, brag to your manager about you, and then stiff you. I take acre of every single one of my customers, even when I already know from experience that they dont tip. What most people dont realize is when you dont tip, not only fif you waste an hour of the servers time, but it is sometimes costing the server to wait on you!!!! There are such things as tip out that servers have to pay. They pay on a percentage of their sales. So if you come in and have a 50$ check and then dont tip...u probably just cost that server money. At 3% that is $1.50 they had to pay to wait on your ignorant tight a$$!!! If you dont want to tip..stay home. I dont care how much the check is....if its only 10 bucks...someone carrying my food and refills to me is never worth less than 5$. Come on people..OUR PAYCHECKS ARE ZERO> We get no check because it all goes for taxes!!!! You will have women that come out with their man. They will start giving you dirty looks as soon as you approach the table. They are insecure and dont want another woman talking to their man, for any reason. They give you dirty looks the entire time and then stiff you. LMAO!!!!! No one wants your man. We are just trying to make our money and youre standing in the way of that. If you have to worry about him that much then keep him home. Tip your servers people and tip them well. I promise you that its great to be one of the ones they know tips well. You will get the best service ever. You pay for what you get and when you leave sh*tty tips, or you stiff someone...you can expect that your service will be far from great the next time you go in.
one on you

Maysville, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2012
nope wrote:
Thats not always the case.....treat your customers right and they will treat you right? Ummm, no. I am a server. I am never rude. I keep glasses full and dirty dishes cleared away. And of course any other request the customer has. You will have people tell you that you are wonderful, brag to your manager about you, and then stiff you. I take acre of every single one of my customers, even when I already know from experience that they dont tip. What most people dont realize is when you dont tip, not only fif you waste an hour of the servers time, but it is sometimes costing the server to wait on you!!!! There are such things as tip out that servers have to pay. They pay on a percentage of their sales. So if you come in and have a 50$ check and then dont tip...u probably just cost that server money. At 3% that is $1.50 they had to pay to wait on your ignorant tight a$$!!! If you dont want to tip..stay home. I dont care how much the check is....if its only 10 bucks...someone carrying my food and refills to me is never worth less than 5$. Come on people..OUR PAYCHECKS ARE ZERO> We get no check because it all goes for taxes!!!! You will have women that come out with their man. They will start giving you dirty looks as soon as you approach the table. They are insecure and dont want another woman talking to their man, for any reason. They give you dirty looks the entire time and then stiff you. LMAO!!!!! No one wants your man. We are just trying to make our money and youre standing in the way of that. If you have to worry about him that much then keep him home. Tip your servers people and tip them well. I promise you that its great to be one of the ones they know tips well. You will get the best service ever. You pay for what you get and when you leave sh*tty tips, or you stiff someone...you can expect that your service will be far from great the next time you go in.
now i see why your a waitress. you didnt go to school. it had nothing to do with her looking at him or anything else like that i assure you. i know for a fact if you want a tip you treat people right. dont expect the customer to pay your wage thats up to your employer. if they dont pay get another job plain and simple. but of course if your a felon you cant now can you? only restaurants can hire felons. maybe your right maybe i should stay home it's hard to tell where your hands have been being in jail and all. lololol
nope

Maysville, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2012
Lol...No,,,i am a waitress while I am going to school. I am actually working on a bachelors degree, as are a few of my co-workers. Do you have a college education because it sounds like you didnt even finish high school? Most people who have moved out of their parents home and have been out in the world have learned not to make assumptions or be too quick to jump to conclusions about a person because of their occupation, their race, their ethnicity, their address. I can read people very well, my friend. and I know what the problem is. So stereotypical "now I see why you're a waitress"...you sound really stupid. I treat EVERYONE right, customer or not.I am not a felon, I have never been in trouble. You seem to be a little judgmental? You must have been one of the women who are afraid to take their man out in public. LOL...My employer pays a wage that covers taxes. Thats how it is. Pretty soon all the restaurants will add 15% to the checks and then what will all you cheap b*stards do? Yes...you definitely should keep your stupid, cheap a$$ at home. You have no idea who you are talking to yet you jumped to conclusions and tried to make me into what YOU believe a server should be. Did your parents not teach you any better? Or is that where you learned your cheapskate, close minded ways? Everyone knows that at least 15% is what is supposed to be paid as a tip. Are you so tight that you dont agree with the standards of society? Or are you too stupid to understand what is expected of you? Either way your post proved you know nothing about me and most of my fellow workers. Get a clue. The next time you reply I hope you will have your facts straight because it is no fun arguing with someone who knows nothing about which they are speaking.
You have no idea

Herndon, VA

#16 Jan 10, 2012
If servers have a problem with getting stiffed, get a education, and a new job!!! Don't get mad if your service and food sucks and u don't get a tip, u soggy as$ Ho!!
to one on you

Maysville, KY

#17 Jan 10, 2012
yeah, we can already tell ur one of those old, tight, cheap mfs who dont tip.!! I hope u get ur food spit in the next time u eat out. Believe me, if everyone there knows u dont tip...thats is a possibility. Why wouldnt you want to make the person who brings u ur food happy? [email protected]
wow

Maysville, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2012
to one on you wrote:
yeah, we can already tell ur one of those old, tight, cheap mfs who dont tip.!! I hope u get ur food spit in the next time u eat out. Believe me, if everyone there knows u dont tip...thats is a possibility. Why wouldnt you want to make the person who brings u ur food happy? [email protected]
I hope your hateful ass gets fired. Spitting in food?? This whole thread should be taken to Applebee's management. Tipping is not mandatory!! I tip when I receive good service but it's not my fault your employer doesn't pay you. I shouldn't have to make up the difference you dumb bitch. I think you need a career change. Your attitude is probably why you get stiffed.
one on you

Maysville, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2012
nope wrote:
Lol...No,,,i am a waitress while I am going to school. I am actually working on a bachelors degree, as are a few of my co-workers. Do you have a college education because it sounds like you didnt even finish high school? Most people who have moved out of their parents home and have been out in the world have learned not to make assumptions or be too quick to jump to conclusions about a person because of their occupation, their race, their ethnicity, their address. I can read people very well, my friend. and I know what the problem is. So stereotypical "now I see why you're a waitress"...you sound really stupid. I treat EVERYONE right, customer or not.I am not a felon, I have never been in trouble. You seem to be a little judgmental? You must have been one of the women who are afraid to take their man out in public. LOL...My employer pays a wage that covers taxes. Thats how it is. Pretty soon all the restaurants will add 15% to the checks and then what will all you cheap b*stards do? Yes...you definitely should keep your stupid, cheap a$$ at home. You have no idea who you are talking to yet you jumped to conclusions and tried to make me into what YOU believe a server should be. Did your parents not teach you any better? Or is that where you learned your cheapskate, close minded ways? Everyone knows that at least 15% is what is supposed to be paid as a tip. Are you so tight that you dont agree with the standards of society? Or are you too stupid to understand what is expected of you? Either way your post proved you know nothing about me and most of my fellow workers. Get a clue. The next time you reply I hope you will have your facts straight because it is no fun arguing with someone who knows nothing about which they are speaking.
there was no problem with the husband, but of course you must be one that makes it a problem. i'm tired of paying tips to pathetic ass waitresses that think their going to ignore me and not even give me a refill. you missed the whole point which i knew you would and yes i have a college degree so guess what wrong again. but i refuse to leave a tip when i get treated like im not there paying for service. if you dont get a tip look in the mirror and pay close attention to your attitude. now are you too stupid to know that your suppose to fill the customers refills not just the men? yes you are or you wouldnt be so offended by my statement you must be guilty of the same thing. because it went right over your head. there was nothing spoke of that she looked at my husband because she didnt. she actually acted like she couldnt get out of there fast enought to go snort a pill or something. i'm not tipping anyone that doesnt give me service. want a tip get me a refill plain and simple. i do bgelieve thats your job as a waitress.maybe the restaurants will print a job descriptioon for waitresses. i dont know why you assume i'm cheap when i got no service. i went to applebees a few weeks ago and the waitress there did an excellent job the whole time we was there no complaints whatsoever. guess what we gave her 10$ in tip why? because she did her job and she deserved it.
bugsy

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2012
Lets not forget people this thread is about APPLEBEES being a shitty restaurant!! Not tipping. And furthermore, you can take all the fn complaints you like to their management, but therein lies the whole problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 156,623
Grey dodge charger with rims 8 hr Jessica 8
Need to find Cecil (bug) linville (Apr '15) 8 hr Ex here 18
Cecil Linville (Oct '15) 9 hr Ex here 2
Breast Implants 9 hr Ronnie 3
Stan Bess Fri hot chick 1
giving head (Oct '15) Fri Purxtc 6

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages