who knows kory haydon
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

Morehead, KY

#65 May 31, 2010
Tru 606? You one of them hard gangstas? Nah son your a wanksta.
haa

United States

#66 Jun 4, 2010
Nikki and Kory are both pill heads! Ha and Nikki you aint nothing. Always talking sh*t. Never backing anything up. lol
lol

Maysville, KY

#67 Jun 4, 2010
korys prolly cheatin on u jus like he did everyone else? Let me guess, he tellin u all u wanna hear and everything else. Well guess what sweet cheeks, the mintue u turn ur back and aint around me be at someone elses door wannin shit. Just cuz u stay with him dont mean shit, he always been a whore and always will be. I dont blame all the girls for leavin his ass. Hes sneaky and when u learn that u be better off!
Jackal

Maysville, KY

#68 Sep 24, 2011
People are funny on here, but what they say about the little bastard is true. Me personally when I see him, he's going straight to the ICU. That boys' jaw will have to be put back on with wires, and have his eyes held in by bandages. I will break him and make him wish I would have ended his pathetic life.
hate the lil bitch

Richmond, KY

#69 Dec 29, 2012
Jackal wrote:
People are funny on here, but what they say about the little bastard is true. Me personally when I see him, he's going straight to the ICU. That boys' jaw will have to be put back on with wires, and have his eyes held in by bandages. I will break him and make him wish I would have ended his pathetic life.
save me a peice he uses women hitvthem and hurts lil kids he tried to screw my 12 year old cousin when he was drunk off his ass
yeah

Danielsville, GA

#70 Dec 30, 2012
he a snitchin azz lil punk biotch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just an observer 170,502
cheating wives (Apr '15) 3 hr Whathappensthen 64
Maysville cops & Detention Center 9 hr Mic Ultra 5
Ivan Flores 14 hr Sdp 6
German turd pie. .. delicious 16 hr Jim bobcock 23
Mason Co Lady Royals Basketball 18 hr Freddie 27
Easy women 21 hr Know how 20

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages