Pam Hilterbrand Hamilton keeps killin...

Pam Hilterbrand Hamilton keeps killing men and getting by with it????

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Newport, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
The cops were at Wayne's trailer on Murphysville Rd again last weekend! Why???

Did she KILL another man?

Wayne "died" 2 WEEKS after marrying her! yeah, he was sick, BUT 2 WEEKS....and then she has another man die in her bed right beside her just about 8-9 months later!!! Whose next on your list Pam?

If you are "dating" (fvcking her) don't close your eyes or take the drugs she offers you, you may be number 3 or is it 4 NOW?
Easy

Newport, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
She LOVES her pills! And has always been a SLUT since a kid! But now a murderer?

Wayne was one of the Good Guys, such a shame he ever got mixed up with such a gold digging slut and now a murderer! Who else has she killed? Why isn't she in PRISON?

Is she going by Hilterbrand or Hamilton?
well

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
There was never a legal determination by coroners reports or law enforcement that foul play was involved. People have health issues and with that no one can predict when a person will pass from health issues. Do you have a personal vendetta possibly?
Sweety

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2012
I believe Vendetta is the wrong word to use?? I knew that Guy,I would say like any NORMAL family they would just like some questions answered, but when people Hide Or don't respond to that,OUT OF SHEER RESPECT,IT LOOKS SHADY! So why doesn't she contact that guy's family? HAS TO BE A REASON.THEY LOST A SON&BROTHER. All u have to do is make a freaking phone call!
Well

Newport, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Oh where oh where has Pamella gone
Oh where oh where could she be
She's killed 2 men and now on the run
Oh where oh where can she be
yourdaddy

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
well we all know maysville police couldnt catch a cold they are the original keystone cops
stool

Maysville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Easy wrote:
She LOVES her pills! And has always been a SLUT since a kid! But now a murderer?
Wayne was one of the Good Guys, such a shame he ever got mixed up with such a gold digging slut and now a murderer! Who else has she killed? Why isn't she in PRISON?
Is she going by Hilterbrand or Hamilton?
is she related to Suzie now thats a gold digger and a pill popper you name it she all that
family

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Pam didnt kill Wayne idiots! He died of cancer and we, the family, do not want to hear this nonsense. Pam may be a little wild but we love her and so did Wayne.
Concerned

Morehead, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Why dont you leave these girls alone.
my my

Morehead, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Easy wrote:
She LOVES her pills! And has always been a SLUT since a kid! But now a murderer?
Wayne was one of the Good Guys, such a shame he ever got mixed up with such a gold digging slut and now a murderer! Who else has she killed? Why isn't she in PRISON?
Is she going by Hilterbrand or Hamilton?
Try Dugan.
know her

Maysville, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
pam is a low life drug headed who** who took wayne for all her had and did everything she could to keep him kids and family away... she is living with another man in flemingsburg
Angle

Morehead, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2012
thats what you think pam does not live in flemingand she did not kill no one you all need to quit talking about pam and suzy wayne loved her and she loved him and as far as you all saying she pushed you all away well i didnt hear any one over there say anything about the so called friends or family only a few helped them i miss wayne and you all need to stop this pam is not a killer if not stopped she will sue for slander and as a attorney i will take her case cause i know who all of you are you will be summons
Just Saying

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Nov 25, 2012
LOL....just now saw this topic and have to respond. Don't know anything or anyone this concerns but....if you're a lawyer, I'm an airplane pilot!!!
get real

Maysville, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Angle wrote:
thats what you think pam does not live in flemingand she did not kill no one you all need to quit talking about pam and suzy wayne loved her and she loved him and as far as you all saying she pushed you all away well i didnt hear any one over there say anything about the so called friends or family only a few helped them i miss wayne and you all need to stop this pam is not a killer if not stopped she will sue for slander and as a attorney i will take her case cause i know who all of you are you will be summons
not possible and your no lawyer or you would know it.
Angel

Maysville, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Keep it up. Ill have all of you in court and ill get everything you own for Pam for your libalistic tongues and slanderous tails. Keep it up please. It's so easy to track you dirtbags, when you're working from the inside.
just sayin

Duluth, GA

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Gosh I can not believe you people would get on here and say such lies. You all do not know sh*t Pam is a good person she has went through hell. She stood by her man and took care of him. Where were all you so called friends you know the ones that still owe him money. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. God is the only one that should judge. Those whom live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
lol

Maysville, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2012
what a damn joke just like her dumb a** not even worth the time to talk about when everyone already knows
Angel

Batavia, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2012
I can't wait for the sherrif to bring you all your subpoenas. Lol
It's gonna be an early Christmas. Lol lol lol
correction

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Angel wrote:
Keep it up. Ill have all of you in court and ill get everything you own for Pam for your libalistic tongues and slanderous tails. Keep it up please. It's so easy to track you dirtbags, when you're working from the inside.
TALES
just sayin

Duluth, GA

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Yeap that is all this thread is. TALES. U PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE and leave her and Susie alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 148,095
Susan Tar Bussell 1 hr wow 19
chas Gwen & Heather 4 hr Chas 3
Deloris Baker (Apr '14) 6 hr wonderwoman 6
Murandda Moran 12 hr Hey 4
sheana (Jun '15) 14 hr xoxo 31
Aaron Fuller Wed Dave Wilson 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages