Hillsboro, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2009
this is kinda funny
RebelGirl01

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#6 Jun 9, 2009
business wrote:
he must really be a dumbass since he thinks he got rid of it

I know jimmy combs and he is no dumbass.. HE was being a SMARTASS toward the comment. and I think you all really NEED a LIFE.
hes a low life

Dayton, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2009
he dont take care of his kids i know his baby moma and he dont do nuttin for dawson he probably does have aids hes wit nasty amy fox we all no her as fish stix from school ots hard tellin wat he gots

Since: May 09

Maysville, KY

#8 Jun 20, 2009
hes a low life wrote:
he dont take care of his kids i know his baby moma and he dont do nuttin for dawson he probably does have aids hes wit nasty amy fox we all no her as fish stix from school ots hard tellin wat he gots
Let me tell ya, Jimmy is not a low life, and the reason he does nothin for Dawson is because the bitch won't let him. She doesn't even have him, so what does that tell you about her. He has another son that he takes very well care of, so apparently you don't know whats going on. Keep runnin' you mouths, because you will get what is comming to you.
country gal

Maysville, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2009
He must be a dumbass cause if he really wanted to see his child he could take her to court or maybe he hasn't realized that yet. maybe when he turns 18 it will hit him to go and do that. LOL
jimmys baby mama

Dayton, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2009
ill tell u right nw i dont stop him from seeing y son he is in and ut of dawsons life he will show up and then leave again he dont deserve my son and dont do a damn thing for my baby and i do have my son so whoevr ths is dont know what the hell they r talking about dawson lives with me he stays with my mom when i work so dont talkshit when u dont know shit he is a lowlife peice of shit and dawson dont want o see jimmy anymore this last time did it for him when he promised hed call and visit every weekend and he jus quit no calls nothing that aint no father thats a sperm donor

Maysville, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2009
jimmys baby mama wrote:
ill tell u right nw i dont stop him from seeing y son he is in and ut of dawsons life he will show up and then leave again he dont deserve my son and dont do a damn thing for my baby and i do have my son so whoevr ths is dont know what the hell they r talking about dawson lives with me he stays with my mom when i work so dont talkshit when u dont know shit he is a lowlife peice of shit and dawson dont want o see jimmy anymore this last time did it for him when he promised hed call and visit every weekend and he jus quit no calls nothing that aint no father thats a sperm donor
And thats why he has to go to your mom's to see him, because he lives with you?!?! Right...And this isn't shit i'm talkin', it's the truth and you know it, you just try to cover up your mistake. What are you gonna do if you and brandon spilt up, pawn your girl off on them too, or will donna and jody get this one?
jimmy baby mama

Dayton, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2009
who the f*** r u any way come run ur mouth to my face and u will see how fast u get ur head split that ass hole hasnt seen my kid in over a month and he only had to see him at my moms for his own protection because him and his ole skank ho will get htere head beat in yes he does live with me and he has since i moved out of my moms house 3 years ago yeah i lived wit my mom b4 that because his lazy ass dont know how to take care of his family and me and brandin are perfectly fine that aint even a issue i raise my kids fine by myself dont nobody need that woobly eyed sperm donor me and my son are fine on our own he has a new daddy that he looks up to Brandin is the only dad he has ever known jimmy has been in and out since he was 3 he went a year without even seeing his son at least i pay for my mistakes i work 6 days a week to take care of my son and daughter who do u think pays for school clothes and feild trips i feed clothe and support my son without the help of that lazy ass my mom and dad do alot for dawson and he spends more time than he should there but at least i care about his happiness thats more than i can say or his dead beat sperm donor i was barely 15 when i had him i am entitled to make mistakes i was a baby myself but i have more thn made up for it now and hey all i can say is if u wanna run ur mouth i live at 101 governor st ripley ohio come see me i will be happy to wire it shut dont holla smack over a computer come back it up and my daughter aint no ones bussiness and if this is amy his lil fish stix come see me i been wantin to kick ur sorry ass for a long time u lucky my dad saved u once i was gonna get u down there but he begged me not to but who ever u r im callin u out lets see who is a bitch and anyone else who wants to run ur sorry ass mouths come see me i dont like to argue i said my peace thats alli just want everyone to know what kinda person jimmy is and u can tell amy one other thing her man showed up at my house about three months after i had my daughter and talked about her like crap hittin on me tryin to get wit me thats what kinda man he is he still a lyin cheat wit norespect for women thats why he got left good bye and everyone remember what i said u got a mouth come back it up
jimmy baby mama

Dayton, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2009
kim thats funny u run ur mouth on here but useen me at walmart today i didnt see u runnin it u dont know me and u damn sure dont know the story about me and dawson and his sperm donor i havent even spoke to u in almost 2 years so u obviously gettin the jimmy lies u lucky as hell brandin thinks of u as family but u keep runnin it my respect for him wont stop me u know where i live i keep my mouth off ur family u keep mine out of urs i keep the peace because of Ronnie and brandin they r part of my family and i love them dearly but if u want problems come find me cause i aint gonna argue wit u over this computer that is childish and i am a grown women so lets handle this matter face to face or u can act all big and trash talk on this computer as for me i said all i need to say i aint arguin wit u on here u know where i live if u got a problem wit me brandin works every morning he wont be here to stand in my way
jimmy baby mama

Dayton, OH

#14 Jun 23, 2009
lmk08 wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats why he has to go to your mom's to see him, because he lives with you?!?! Right...And this isn't shit i'm talkin', it's the truth and you know it, you just try to cover up your mistake. What are you gonna do if you and brandon spilt up, pawn your girl off on them too, or will donna and jody get this one?
My life aint none of ur business kim u need to keep MY KIDS out of ur mouth and keep ur nose out of ppl bussiness and worry about ur own life u r a mother now act like u grown and quit slandering other ppl when u dont know nothin i dont even speak to u for u to know anyhting about my life just cause u live next to jimmy dont give u insight cause i dont let him no my bussiness he had to see dawson down at moms to keep Brandin from going to jail for kicking his ass so yeah its jimmys shit u talkin get ur own at least i dont spend all my time on this site i actually have a life i only got on thisd site cause a friend of mine said someone was talkin shit about me and my baby u wont see me back on here now that i know its u thats all the info i need GROW UP KIM STIDDHAM U HAVE UR OWN FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT QUIT BEING A DRAMA QUEEN NO ONES IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE quit talkin about stuff u know nothing about thats why jimmy hasnt returned dawsons phone calls in over 2 months he has our number but hes such a good dad right....

Maysville, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2009
jimmy baby mama wrote:
<quoted text> My life aint none of ur business kim u need to keep MY KIDS out of ur mouth and keep ur nose out of ppl bussiness and worry about ur own life u r a mother now act like u grown and quit slandering other ppl when u dont know nothin i dont even speak to u for u to know anyhting about my life just cause u live next to jimmy dont give u insight cause i dont let him no my bussiness he had to see dawson down at moms to keep Brandin from going to jail for kicking his ass so yeah its jimmys shit u talkin get ur own at least i dont spend all my time on this site i actually have a life i only got on thisd site cause a friend of mine said someone was talkin shit about me and my baby u wont see me back on here now that i know its u thats all the info i need GROW UP KIM STIDDHAM U HAVE UR OWN FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT QUIT BEING A DRAMA QUEEN NO ONES IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE quit talkin about stuff u know nothing about thats why jimmy hasnt returned dawsons phone calls in over 2 months he has our number but hes such a good dad right....
Yeah, tryin' to keep the peace...i know you do...thats why when I came to your house that one night with Stepghine, you called the cops and said I tried to come in your house, why, cause your a little bitch, when I did nothing..AT ALL! And your right, I do have a family, and I do take care of my family. I ain't tryin' to start anything, just tryin' to get it straight. Shit with us was started a long time ago, when you run you mouth and then try to come up to my aunts and talk to me...don't think so!!! I don't like you, and never will, and if you wanted to fight me, you have had plenty of chances to do it, I can't help it your a bitch. But, that shits over, I still hate you and won't talk to you, cause like you said I have a family and a job to worry about. All I want you to do is stop talkin shit about Boss. He is a good guy and just so you know, probably the reason he hasn't called Dawson is because they do not have minutes on the phones and havn't for a long time. I'm so over this shit...you know where I live, you drive past here all the time and I ain't never seen you stop. So this is where it will stop on this computer, if you want to say something else, stop by on your way to Ronnie's, I will be happy to speak with you!!!!
YESSSSS

Maysville, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2009
SHEW!! sounds to me like this form should be about you two not Jimmy!
jimmy baby mama

Dayton, OH

#17 Jun 23, 2009
and i didnt call the cops james did because brandin had me pinned on the floor he called the cops because my three month old daugter was in the house and he didnt want m going to jail for hittin your 16 yr old sister and i will say whatever i want about the sperm donor of my son and im not stupid enough to fight u on ur property there are plenty of countryroads honey name it im there i dont like u either and i dont think i triedto be friendly wit u i just tried to make brandin happy because he likes doug i am not starin sht wit u im just syin my family aint no ones bussiness and what i said goes to anyone who wants to put my kids names in their mouths u know where i live th address is on this page or if u want to meet i hav a myspace
Jimmy Himself

United States

#18 Jun 23, 2009
alright look, i dont even have internet, but someone told me about the shit being said on here. it is hard to get along with dominique, but we have been. i've been over to see dawson and getting along with everyone. I dont need someone saying shit that me or amy never said. it is a bunch of shit and it needs to stop NOW. Sorry Dominique i dont konw who is saying this shit. Dont hold it agian me and amy.
chicka

Maysville, KY

#19 Jun 24, 2009
Sounds like this guy dont take care of his kids and he3 talks shit about one baby mama to another what a LOSER
BRANDIN POWELL

Dayton, OH

#20 Jul 9, 2009
people mind your own buisness or come say something to me about it or are you afraid to come see me. PS IM NOT AFRAID TO TELL NO ONE SO COME SEE ME WHOEVER??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 149,687
Squirters 43 min wow 16
Megan Gallenstein 2 hr Brad 11
Cops in maysville (Jun '15) 3 hr Reese54 58
April Shelton 7 hr Shes Not smart at... 2
golf tournaments plagued with sandbagging# 16 hr tigerNOmore 1
White golf cart guy Sun David lead 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages