United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Everytime i go to wal mart only two lanes open and self checks packed so ridiculous
whattt

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

call for management up there that you want to talk to them. maYbe they will let the cashier be a cashier instead of doing everybody elses jobs.
Lol

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Management what management lol there all to busy worrying about who's up who's ass that place is joke...walmart just needs to start over
well

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Lol wrote:
Management what management lol there all to busy worrying about who's up who's ass that place is joke...walmart just needs to start over
Amen to that stay up their ass and they think your management material without knowing or doing a thing. just stasy up their ass and follw them around theyll mput tyou n management
lolwut

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

When do you go? Everytime I'm in there during the day there are always plenty of lanes open.

It's not until after 10 or 11 at night when they close down most of the lanes and only have a few open. If you guys do go after hours I would recommend that you go somewhere after midnight. Usually in and out no problems then.

Guys if walmart is so bad..go to K Mart.
cold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

it's so cold in there...i hate going there.
truth

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

some management coul no tell the damn truth for f--ing nothing.
wallyworld

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

they suck for there policy making
very funny

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

They have like 100 ppl working and u have to wait 30 damn mins in line. So ridiculous. Why have so many line if ur not gonna use em? Hire some ppl who actually wanna work!!!!!!!

“WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND”

Since: May 10

NONE YA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I liked the smaller Walmarts better then the super stores . I can never find anything
Hire help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Forget trying to get anything from the deli it takes FOREVER!!! Hire some help it's not like Walmart cant afford it.
I have a job

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I hate the self checkout lines. There is always something that goes wrong and they have to fix it. But Most of all I hate using them because I already work for a living. When I go to the store I dont want to check myself out.
i agree

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I have a job wrote:
I hate the self checkout lines. There is always something that goes wrong and they have to fix it. But Most of all I hate using them because I already work for a living. When I go to the store I dont want to check myself out.
Call 1-800-Walmart and tell them your thoughts on the self-checks. They are trying to take out the cashiers and have all self-check outs. People will be losing there jobs and walmart will be losing customers.... please call!!
carlos alvarado

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Miami walmart stores all lines always open no waiting time at all,here in Houston all walmarts only few lines open I hate going there and wait 30 min just to buy one damn thing,and when is my time the cashiers never say hi to you they dont even look to you ....wtf policy they have,this is f*&% insane hving 40 lines and only use 3 ,dont you fkn see all long lines always crowded or what?
collards

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

scoophoops wrote:
I liked the smaller Walmarts better then the super stores . I can never find anything
ignorant
i know

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

whatever you do. don't ask the cashier to comp anything. good mercy they act like your stealing over fifty cents or a dollar. i mean its not one or two its almost all of them. tell em milk is on sell and they look at you well i didnt see it in no ad or nobodys told me it was. wouldnt you think they have to know this
truth

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The more I go there the less I like it .
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

some people have to work they are not lazy i work 80 hours a week and go after 11 when im off work its called 24 hours so they need to take care of customers
lolwut wrote:
When do you go? Everytime I'm in there during the day there are always plenty of lanes open.
It's not until after 10 or 11 at night when they close down most of the lanes and only have a few open. If you guys do go after hours I would recommend that you go somewhere after midnight. Usually in and out no problems then.
Guys if walmart is so bad..go to K Mart.
Traveller

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

It is not just in the Walmart there. It is all of them. The Sam Walton's heirs are in need of money. They only have as much wealth as the bottom 40 % of Americans combined - and that's just not enough for them to get by on. They tried to cut corners by dumping all the American made goods and getting cheaper stuff made in China, India, and anywhere else that labor gets paid 30 cents a day, but it's not enough. So now they are cutting back on the labor force in the stores.
Black cat

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Wall mart....
"Let's by 100 registers and only keep 2 open :D"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min reality 146,890
jennifer jacobs 1 hr Not guilty 18
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 128,923
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
sheena sexton (May '09) 9 hr Terence 26
•••
•••
•••
Maysville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••