First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nesco

Hillsboro, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2010
I heard that nesco resources is shutting down in 6 months is it true or is it just some idiot starting rumors again.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 9, 2010
nesco sounds like some kind of chocolate drink
noo

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2010
nesco the temporary employment service. not some dumb choc. drink
Give me a Break

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
I hope they aren't closing but with the lack of jobs in this area it shouldn't surprise anyone if they do. Another victim of the obama effect (no jobs, no improvement, but lots of empty promises). How's that change working for you?
lol

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2010
^ thatd be true if we hadnt all lived the last 10 years.

if at first your placing blame doesnt succeeded, try try again.
Give me a Break

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2010
lol wrote:
^ thatd be true if we hadnt all lived the last 10 years.
if at first your placing blame doesnt succeeded, try try again.
Hey, why shouldn't we place blame at the feet of "The Chosen One"? He's blamed Bush for everything that happens in this country since he took office almost two years ago. Get over yourself and the fact that this lunatic is no better than what we had before. If anything, he's worse because all he knows is spend, spend, spend (that, and trying to tear down this nation by apologizing for everything under the sun; what a puss!). He needs to go back to Chicago and be a community dis-organizer again. Either that, or a dog catcher (excellent suggestion, actually).
lol

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Assumptions, opinions, and ego.

Sorry, none of those equal facts.

Keep up the trying through, maybe one day youll convince someone(besides yourself).
Give me a Break

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2010
lol wrote:
Assumptions, opinions, and ego.
Sorry, none of those equal facts.
Keep up the trying through, maybe one day youll convince someone(besides yourself).
The facts are out there; you only have to pick up a newspaper. Unemployment is still out of control, the national debt is through the roof, and there is nothing being done by this administration other than throw more money away. Fortunately, we won't have to tolerate another four years of this buffoon; he'll never be re-elected (unless he somehow wins the immigration battle and allows illegals to vote). If you can't back up your babbling foolishness with actual facts then simply don't post anything. You're a fool who drank osama obama's kool-aid.
Nesco Resource

Maysville, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2010
Nesco Resource has been in Maysville since 2000. We are not shutting down, our company is very strong and growing everyday. If you need a job, please come see us, because we would like to help you out. Thank you.
Dummy

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2010
Give me a Break wrote:
I hope they aren't closing but with the lack of jobs in this area it shouldn't surprise anyone if they do. Another victim of the obama effect (no jobs, no improvement, but lots of empty promises). How's that change working for you?
Dummy for one it's not obama's fault, he has to clean up after bushs 8 year long reign of stupidity. nd change is not fast it'll take a while
Crazy Horse

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2010
You people kill me talking about kool aid... The only ones that say that watch FOX News and can't make their own mind up about things... Everyone knows Bush screwed this country up and like always we need a BLACK MAN to clean this mess up..... So until you DUMB PEOPLE know the facts shut up and keep watching FOX......

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 13, 2010
screw the black man put a white man in

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#13 Aug 13, 2010
Crazy Horse wrote:
You people kill me talking about kool aid... The only ones that say that watch FOX News and can't make their own mind up about things... Everyone knows Bush screwed this country up and like always we need a BLACK MAN to clean this mess up..... So until you DUMB PEOPLE know the facts shut up and keep watching FOX......
Speaking of how stupid Fox is have you seen the report they have been making saying that there is supposed to be a Muslim Mosque built ON Ground Zero, when its actually a Muslim community center(basically a Islamic YMCA) that will have a small Mosque in it and its actually being built TWO BLOCKS away were the old Burlington Coat factory building is.

They also skip over the fact that there is already a real full blown Mosque in that area or that those neighbor hoods are mostly Muslim people and have been since before 911.

Fox is fun to watch if you know the facts.
Laughingatyou

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2010
Crazy Horse wrote:
You people kill me talking about kool aid... The only ones that say that watch FOX News and can't make their own mind up about things... Everyone knows Bush screwed this country up and like always we need a BLACK MAN to clean this mess up..... So until you DUMB PEOPLE know the facts shut up and keep watching FOX......
Need a black man? Good God, he can't spell "mess" much less clean one up. Get real. Osama obama is nothing but a joke and God help this country if he stays in office very long.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#15 Aug 13, 2010
Laughingatyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a black man? Good God, he can't spell "mess" much less clean one up. Get real. Osama obama is nothing but a joke and God help this country if he stays in office very long.
Unlike you and bush he can actually read.
crazy horse

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2010
Ronin your right the last President looked stupid acted stupid, he was stupid. Where were you people the last 8 years Bush was in office?? Everyone says Obama is spending actually Bush started the spending fighting a war that his daddy couldn't finish.....Then 9/11 hit and the FOOL started another war.......Come on people don't hate on Obama because of the color of his skin....

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#17 Aug 13, 2010
crazy horse wrote:
Ronin your right the last President looked stupid acted stupid, he was stupid. Where were you people the last 8 years Bush was in office?? Everyone says Obama is spending actually Bush started the spending fighting a war that his daddy couldn't finish.....Then 9/11 hit and the FOOL started another war.......Come on people don't hate on Obama because of the color of his skin....
If you include the interest on the money Bush borrowed from China, he actually spent more than Obama.
Pee Wee Herman

Lenoir, NC

#18 Aug 13, 2010
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of how stupid Fox is have you seen the report they have been making saying that there is supposed to be a Muslim Mosque built ON Ground Zero, when its actually a Muslim community center(basically a Islamic YMCA) that will have a small Mosque in it and its actually being built TWO BLOCKS away were the old Burlington Coat factory building is.
They also skip over the fact that there is already a real full blown Mosque in that area or that those neighbor hoods are mostly Muslim people and have been since before 911.
Fox is fun to watch if you know the facts.
Again you stupid douche bag...you have NO idea what you hear or what you are talking about. There WILL BE prayng etc going on in this center. Research more before you say something stupid again as usual you douche bag !
Laughingatyou

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2010
Face it; osama obama is a one-term president. It will take years to overcome the mess he is leaving us in. Shows you how stupid a lot of voters are.
Grim Fandango

Cleveland, GA

#20 Aug 14, 2010
Laughingatyou wrote:
Face it; osama obama is a one-term president. It will take years to overcome the mess he is leaving us in. Shows you how stupid a lot of voters are.
Stupid voters? I bet you voted for Bush both times. You do realize that the entire world was laughing at the us until Obama was elected and then they started to takes us more seriously as a progressive nation. The mess was made by Bush not Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Betty 165,719
Mason County on PBS 3 hr boombie 1
Std heaven 3 hr Kingofthecworld 8
trip trap bridge 3 hr royal 7
The lowes !! (Mar '11) 20 hr ronin 10
Countryboy Wed Big Johnson 36
melissa martin Wed Wow 5

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages