Comments
101 - 120 of 161 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2012
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#106 Jun 12, 2012
Ur a POS who should be held to account for your terrorism. Justice will prevail. Justice and Truth is on the side of the Oppressed. Interesting comparison, this KKK Dad and Son are lowlife losers who support a failed treasonous traitor policy of fighting against the Union States of America, just like the al-qaeda terrorists did, such as the Confederate Kluxer skinhead Nazi lowlife scumbags... just like bi- "curious" from Silver Springs, MD... fKKK YOU !

The fate of John Lawrence Sanford is the fate all Confederate dmfKKK POS should meet. fKKK you wite supremacists POS.
curious

Ewing, KY

#107 Jun 12, 2012
Chief Red Bird wrote:
Ur a POS who should be held to account for your terrorism. Justice will prevail. Justice and Truth is on the side of the Oppressed. Interesting comparison, this KKK Dad and Son are lowlife losers who support a failed treasonous traitor policy of fighting against the Union States of America, just like the al-qaeda terrorists did, such as the Confederate Kluxer skinhead Nazi lowlife scumbags... just like bi- "curious" from Silver Springs, MD... fKKK YOU !

The fate of John Lawrence Sanford is the fate all Confederate dmfKKK POS should meet. fKKK you wite supremacists POS.
your comical azz wipe. Coward in the shadows, that be u moderfukker.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#108 Jun 12, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
your comical azz wipe. Coward in the shadows, that be u moderfukker.
Hope u catch AIDS... f'in honkey monkey.
curious

Ewing, KY

#109 Jun 12, 2012
Chief Red Bird wrote:
<quoted text>Hope u catch AIDS... f'in honkey monkey.
hope u do too muderfukkrr!!!!!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#111 Jun 12, 2012
Remember what they did to u at an Occurrence on Owl Creek ?

LOL !!! WHEW !!! BOY !!! That made my day.
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#113 Jun 12, 2012
Wow Simon you are knocking the salt off these Zesty saltine pasty bastards.
curious

Ewing, KY

#114 Jun 13, 2012
Jaybanon wrote:
Wow Simon you are knocking the salt off these Zesty saltine pasty bastards.
Here's a genius, you should run for President (NOT).
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#115 Jun 14, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a genius, you should run for President (NOT).
Here's a uneducated dumb f*ck, you should run right back in your little red "Zesta" box with the rest of those dummy hillhonky bastards that are just like you.
Just Wondering

Maysville, KY

#116 Jun 15, 2012
What would you do if you finally pushed someone to the point of calling you the one word you want someone to call you, Gaybanon? Huh? What would you do? Nothing, am I right? You want to know why? Because you are nothing but a loser hiding behind a keyboard and monitor. You are afraid of the white man. You are so insecure in who and what you are that it is eating you up inside. Quit wasting our time with your mindless chatter.
Real N

Clay City, KY

#117 Jun 15, 2012
Jaybanon wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a uneducated dumb f*ck, you should run right back in your little red "Zesta" box with the rest of those dummy hillhonky bastards that are just like you.
Go on somewhere sexy L!!!! lmao
Dick

Maysville, KY

#118 Jun 15, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
What would you do if you finally pushed someone to the point of calling you the one word you want someone to call you, Gaybanon? Huh? What would you do? Nothing, am I right? You want to know why? Because you are nothing but a loser hiding behind a keyboard and monitor. You are afraid of the white man. You are so insecure in who and what you are that it is eating you up inside. Quit wasting our time with your mindless chatter.
Well Said.

The three stooges would simply be enabled by "That Word" and feel justify their racist ideas.
grandma

Ewing, KY

#119 Jun 15, 2012
All this ignorance needs to stop.
lala

Maysville, KY

#120 Jun 15, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
Police are 75% wyte men, and the whites have 95% Population... almost seems like whites got white privilege, and they should use that privilege to destroy the racism they see in their daily lives. Plus the Rulers, who cares more for Large Land Owners and Industrialists more than the poor, working, or middle classes. We the People get screwed over by the wyte ruling hegemony all of the time.
The white people don't have "95%" of the population so that kinda shoots the middle out of ur whole argument.
Caucasions make up about 72% of the U.S. population and about 22% of the world population.
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#122 Jul 4, 2012
Real N wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on somewhere sexy L!!!! lmao
Well I'm back!!!! After I took my girl and my kids to Africa and spend alot of time in Spain. It is very nice in the mother land. Hey Simon you need to check it out. Since I been gone I see that the ingnorance has never changed. First thing first who in the hell is Sexy L? Is this another person you stupid bastards are trying to say I am well I will say that this name souds kind of panty like not for Jabo and the fact that you come up with this ignorant clueless shit just makes me think that you are on the DL to name another guy a very gay sissy name like that. So I will tell you stupid individual if you like men that much why don't you take little peter and put it "Real"ly N another guy that is just like you ass you better hope he wipes his ass because that can be really shitty. "It is just funny how stupid people can be on this site."Chester "Jaybanon" Wright
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#123 Jul 4, 2012
Hey I'm back!!!!!!! I took my girl and my kids to Africa and then I took them to Spain. Hey Simon you will have to go to the motherland it is really nice we really enjoyed ourselves. I see while I was gone the ignorance never changed. I have a question who in the hell is Sexy L? Is this somebody else you clueless individual are trying to say I am? If you I have a question for you. Are you on the DL? That name is very sissy like and it make me think you like men but you are barking up the wrong tree because if you are looking to put your little peter "Real"ly N another man ass that is on the same mindset as you make sure me wipes first because things can get really shit-ty if they don't. "It is funny how people make themselves look stupid."Chester "Jaybanon" Wright
Yo Ho

Elizabethtown, KY

#124 Jul 4, 2012
Speaking of people making them selfs look stupid here's a direct passage from your post..

if you are looking to put your little peter "Real"ly N another man ass that is on the same mindset as you make sure me wipes first

I'm sure he'll make you wipe first as no one could tell if you had any on you or not(Cammo)LOL!!

Later Hanky Poo...
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#126 Jul 4, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
What would you do if you finally pushed someone to the point of calling you the one word you want someone to call you, Gaybanon? Huh? What would you do? Nothing, am I right? You want to know why? Because you are nothing but a loser hiding behind a keyboard and monitor. You are afraid of the white man. You are so insecure in who and what you are that it is eating you up inside. Quit wasting our time with your mindless chatter.
Well this sounds like a pasty hillhonky. If you have been following me on Topix you should know that I have been called every RACIAL ( Rednneck Ass Cracker's Insults Are Lame) word you can think of and I was the one who educates that clueless pasty f*ck on everything that they throw at me with the truth on the words that they said about me and those words are really for hillhonkies such as yourself and rest of you mutt stinking asses.
who cares

Ewing, KY

#127 Jul 4, 2012
Jaybanon wrote:
Hey I'm back!!!!!!! I took my girl and my kids to Africa and then I took them to Spain. Hey Simon you will have to go to the motherland it is really nice we really enjoyed ourselves. I see while I was gone the ignorance never changed. I have a question who in the hell is Sexy L? Is this somebody else you clueless individual are trying to say I am? If you I have a question for you. Are you on the DL? That name is very sissy like and it make me think you like men but you are barking up the wrong tree because if you are looking to put your little peter "Real"ly N another man ass that is on the same mindset as you make sure me wipes first because things can get really shit-ty if they don't. "It is funny how people make themselves look stupid."Chester "Jaybanon" Wright
This loser just got out of jail. Not back from Africa. Lol.
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#128 Jul 4, 2012
Yo Ho wrote:
Speaking of people making them selfs look stupid here's a direct passage from your post..
if you are looking to put your little peter "Real"ly N another man ass that is on the same mindset as you make sure me wipes first
I'm sure he'll make you wipe first as no one could tell if you had any on you or not(Cammo)LOL!!
Later Hanky Poo...
Another ignorant individual craving knowledge. I see you didn't read the message correctly you dumb APE (A Pale Existance) bastard. So you must be another hillhonky that doesn't know shit. What you need to do is make sure the man's ass that Real N puts little peter in gets a real tongue cleaning by you and make sure you grab some salt because the shit may have peanuts in it. With a name like Yo Ho or like I will say Yoo Hoo you should be used to seeing the brown stuff."Those MONKEY (Mindless Opinionated Numskull Kracka Exploiting Yellow) Zesty bastards can't compete with me on here."Chester "Jaybanon" Wright.
Jaybanon

Lebanon, TN

#129 Jul 4, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
What would you do if you finally pushed someone to the point of calling you the one word you want someone to call you, Gaybanon? Huh? What would you do? Nothing, am I right? You want to know why? Because you are nothing but a loser hiding behind a keyboard and monitor. You are afraid of the white man. You are so insecure in who and what you are that it is eating you up inside. Quit wasting our time with your mindless chatter.
Something else I'm not afraid of any of you pasty f*cks and the shit you see on here I have said these things to pasty f*cks just like you. I'm not lying I have shot a few of you whitey f*cks and threw you bodies in the trunk of my car and drop them off in the nearest pond I can find so lol on that you hillhonky ass bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Jimbo 151,265
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min FUCKlNG Hysterical 1,467
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Yes and Amen 130,542
Operation Hometown Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr Concerned 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Owl 81,598
Kim Martin 6 hr Bammmm 11
Dr. Morris 7 hr Duh 11
laurel Oaks 10 hr Just Sayin 51
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maysville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••