Next Last
unknown

Maysville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2010
this place needs to be shut down
did u see

Maysville, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2010
did u see the paper about him on saturday he is under investigation. if they dont shut him down then he need to get some better cab drivers and its pretty bad u call a cab and have they tell we will be there in 10-15 min and then that times up and still waiting u call back still said on way took us one day 2 hour almost to get a cab just to go to walmart from downtown if he going to run a taxi service then he needs to get more cabs and more drivers.
GGG

Maysville, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2010
Money talks and so does jail! Does his son work for the City as a fireman?
Madd

Maysville, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Geno's needs to be shut down permanantly. The "drivers" employed by the company have no business behind the wheel. We were almost t-boned by one of their "professional drivers" last night at an intersection. God help them all if someone gets hurt and/or killed by one of these morphodites.
Nascar

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2010
They drive way too fast. People take cabs to be safe. These drivers have no respect for the speed limit or cautious driving.
Earlybird

Maysville, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2010
You people complain but what would you do if Geno's is shut down? Isn't this the only taxi service in Maysville?
Nascar

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2010
If they close another will open! Not to worried. I will just stay sober and drive myself.
Earlybird

Maysville, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Nascar wrote:
If they close another will open! Not to worried. I will just stay sober and drive myself.
No guarantee that will happen. I remember when the city limits of Maysville was much smaller and there were about 3-4 taxi services in town.
Give me a Break

Maysville, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Earlybird wrote:
You people complain but what would you do if Geno's is shut down? Isn't this the only taxi service in Maysville?
I complain because what is being said about them is true. Most of the drivers need to be fired, or better yet, shut the whole place down. I'm wondering if you were riding with one of these bozos and they caused a wreck and you were injured, how long would it take you to file a lawsuit against the driver and the company? Thankfully, I don't have a need for a taxi but if I did I'd complain even louder than what has been done on this site.
taxi momma

Grayson, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2010
hello if u would quit running ur mouth and think for a minute about the families that are getting fed cause there daddys or mommys drive a taxi for a living and fat mouths like urself have no respect cause let me tell ya something my husband and i own our taxi business and he supports our family and i love him so much for that and to think ur probally setting there on welfare why im supporting ur ass lol in ur face
Give me a Break

Maysville, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2010
taxi momma wrote:
hello if u would quit running ur mouth and think for a minute about the families that are getting fed cause there daddys or mommys drive a taxi for a living and fat mouths like urself have no respect cause let me tell ya something my husband and i own our taxi business and he supports our family and i love him so much for that and to think ur probally setting there on welfare why im supporting ur ass lol in ur face
Wow! Sounds like somebody took their Idiot pill this morning. Sorry, sweetheart; I have more dignity than to collect welfare. I work for what I and my family have. If you were so "perfect" and happy you wouldn't feel the need to put me down. If your husband owns and operates Gino's taxi, he should be ashamed of the way he operates his company and the actions of the people he employs. If he is an independent taxi operator, this post has nothing to do with him, so please do everyone a favor and shut up.
unknown

Maysville, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2010
lol now that is the truth lol
Hey taxi momma

Toledo, OH

#13 Nov 26, 2010
Just cause your family is getting GEtting fed by the taxi money, doesn't make it ok. That's like saying it's ok to sell drugs cause it feeds the kids. If it's Genos then he needs to straighten his drivers out. Way to fast and out of control. Why you got to talk about welfare people? Truth is they pay too. Grow up!
unknown

Maysville, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2010
all i got to say is watch out if these cab drivers do like last christmas season. drive like idiots
rider

Maysville, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2010
awe looks like the truth is out about Geno now.run gene run
Xxx

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2010
Run geno run. Lol
caught

Maysville, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2010
genos is totally legal. they are a hard working family. you all need to shut your mouth and leave them alone. they are very charitable and hard working citizens in this community. and all that trash in the paper will come out . the truth always comes out no matter how much time it takes. and when it does the taxi in ripley might be the one under investigation because he's the one that started all that shit on geno.
caught

Maysville, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2010
you will find out when its all said and done geno will still be there and your going to need a ride one day. so think before you talk.
Who cares

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Legal? Charitable and hard-working? Who cares. I just want the damn cab to slow down. I don't care about the "trash" in the paper. I care about paying for a service that is provided with safety and the safety of others. No, before you start, I don't have to take a cab. But these drivers are driving on the same roads I am. I don't care what kind of man geno is, I want him to run his business with respect for the health and welfare that his customers deserve. No, he's not the one driving, but he should be monitoring the drivers.
pamela0034

Xenia, OH

#20 Dec 2, 2010
Geno is nothing, but a crook.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Jim bobcock? 38 min bob jimcock 28
Longie turd alert- burger king 1 hr Tom 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 170,593
marriage is not a hobby! 8 hr Youre so sweet 19
Melissa Martin Wed Just saying 4
Fun Tue Joe 1
cheating wives (Apr '15) Tue KYS 69

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance