abby

Englewood, OH

#22 Apr 12, 2012
When will they learn to stop letting her out . 27 charges And she walks. Smh
fyi

Ewing, KY

#23 Sep 14, 2012
seems to me like someone is spending alot of time worrying anout misti and her 27 charges as you say.. Yes, there was 27 of them but that was everysingle charge she has ever had.. where do i start okay, for starter, misti is not or has not ever been a snitch.If so please show me some paper work, or some names of some people she has told on. You wont because she never has..and as far as just walking away from her charges i highly doubt it..she does five and six months over ai, pis, and little shit like that has to where people who get trafficing charges now they walk. alot of them. people need to give this girl a break she is a addict caught up in addiction.. I know her very well and she is a very good person and would do anything for almost anyone. you said they need to lock her up and throw away the key, seems to me that you must hold a personal grudge..I Would like to see you tell her that to her fac because misti is a fighter and will probably whoop your ass thats why your name not on here. Misti is out noe after doing nine months and is doing very well. she does need loosers like you posting shit like this on the internet...YOU NEED TO CLEAN OUT YOUR OWN CLOSET BEFOR YOU CLEAN OUT HERS..As lond as she stays away from that trashy ass girl she spent half her life with she will be fine..We all have faith in her and even tho she has done alot of wrong, she deserves to live and have a life of peace just like everyone else.............
huh

Morehead, KY

#24 Sep 14, 2012
fyi wrote:
seems to me like someone is spending alot of time worrying anout misti and her 27 charges as you say.. Yes, there was 27 of them but that was everysingle charge she has ever had.. where do i start okay, for starter, misti is not or has not ever been a snitch.If so please show me some paper work, or some names of some people she has told on. You wont because she never has..and as far as just walking away from her charges i highly doubt it..she does five and six months over ai, pis, and little shit like that has to where people who get trafficing charges now they walk. alot of them. people need to give this girl a break she is a addict caught up in addiction.. I know her very well and she is a very good person and would do anything for almost anyone. you said they need to lock her up and throw away the key, seems to me that you must hold a personal grudge..I Would like to see you tell her that to her fac because misti is a fighter and will probably whoop your ass thats why your name not on here. Misti is out noe after doing nine months and is doing very well. she does need loosers like you posting shit like this on the internet...YOU NEED TO CLEAN OUT YOUR OWN CLOSET BEFOR YOU CLEAN OUT HERS..As lond as she stays away from that trashy ass girl she spent half her life with she will be fine..We all have faith in her and even tho she has done alot of wrong, she deserves to live and have a life of peace just like everyone else..........
tell that to all the people she has wronged and see if you get a differant opinion. she is a pos and thats just the way it is
I know

Amelia, OH

#27 Oct 3, 2012
I think any1 who gets on here n post shit bout things they no nothing about is a piece of shit. Don't u have anything better to do with ur time than worry about Misti. No 1 knows what she had been thru in her life do who are u to judge?? Try walking 1 day in her shoes n c that she has a addiction.. She is trying hard for her daughter to get past this, but u people don't think ne1 deserves a second chance. Misti is a really good person with a huge heart she just has a problem that is none if ne1s business but her n her family.. If u chicken shits would come up to get n tell her to get face instead of hiding behind ur computer screens, I bet u would know what a best down is all about.. Leave the girl alone as long as she isn't hurting u then u don't need to worry bout her. How can anyone wit a addiction every get better in this town when theres is people like u in it? The problem is way bigger than her do if ur so worried bout her, get her help n not keep bringing get down. She does have a child who sher loves very much n wants to b better for her, but having to constantly face ridicule isn't every goin to help her our the 100s of other addict in our town.. Grow up, have a heart.. Try n understand someone before u judge them.. God don't like ugly, n only he can judge.. I bet all of u have things u don't want anyone knowing n putting on here, but I sure hope that we find out who u r cuz ur shit will b splashed all over this site... Get a life, get off it computer, get some friends.. Find something to do with it life do u don't have so much time on ur hands..
loser

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Oct 3, 2012
I know wrote:
I think any1 who gets on here n post shit bout things they no nothing about is a piece of shit. Don't u have anything better to do with ur time than worry about Misti. No 1 knows what she had been thru in her life do who are u to judge?? Try walking 1 day in her shoes n c that she has a addiction.. She is trying hard for her daughter to get past this, but u people don't think ne1 deserves a second chance. Misti is a really good person with a huge heart she just has a problem that is none if ne1s business but her n her family.. If u chicken shits would come up to get n tell her to get face instead of hiding behind ur computer screens, I bet u would know what a best down is all about.. Leave the girl alone as long as she isn't hurting u then u don't need to worry bout her. How can anyone wit a addiction every get better in this town when theres is people like u in it? The problem is way bigger than her do if ur so worried bout her, get her help n not keep bringing get down. She does have a child who sher loves very much n wants to b better for her, but having to constantly face ridicule isn't every goin to help her our the 100s of other addict in our town.. Grow up, have a heart.. Try n understand someone before u judge them.. God don't like ugly, n only he can judge.. I bet all of u have things u don't want anyone knowing n putting on here, but I sure hope that we find out who u r cuz ur shit will b splashed all over this site... Get a life, get off it computer, get some friends.. Find something to do with it life do u don't have so much time on ur hands..
Shut Up! Ain't no one judging her . We are just talking about her big deal .she don't have an addiction . She just has growing up to do . It is all our business . She makes it that way with all her AI's. so shut up this post was dead till u brought it back to the top . wAY TO GO
to i know

Maysville, KY

#29 Oct 3, 2012
misti aint gonna beat no one down!! LMMFAO
Snitch

United States

#30 Oct 3, 2012
How many times over the years has this girl had MAJOR charges brought against her ?....I'm sure we will see her be back on the streets again in a month or two....people, stop associating with her and you won't get in trouble....Crazy that the DA continue to let her charges drop, in return for lesser criminals....
ish

Maysville, KY

#31 Oct 3, 2012
shes outta jail now!!!
super size

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Oct 9, 2012
She's got so fat .
jimm

United States

#33 Oct 16, 2012
For sure a narcotics informant lardasssss
Funny

Morehead, KY

#34 Oct 16, 2012
Well as long as she is FAT, it is a good indication that no drugs in her system for awhile, well other then marijuana, got the munchies from that but she will be ok being fat. As for working, well that side line informant does ok for awhile, until she gets too big to get off the couch to go outside, but then again maybe the law will give her a 24 hr delivery service. She gotz them benefits from government so that should keep her going for awhile, She gotz it good now don't she?
judgeing

United States

#35 Oct 17, 2012
oh yes there's drugs in her system she even shoots herion
rainbow

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Oct 21, 2012
Her girlfriend does to .
who is

Winchester, KY

#37 Oct 21, 2012
who is her girl is it melissa nickles i like to get that on time
rainbow

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Oct 21, 2012
Yes . Ewwwwww
yep

Maysville, KY

#39 Oct 21, 2012
Melissa has chosen Misty over her kids once again. What a piece of sh1t she is. And now I guess shes shooting heroin too because I know Misty is not doing it together if theyre together..What a shame. I see Melissa from time to time and she always says she is straightening up and doing whats right for her and her kids FOR REAL this time and that shes tired of Misty and drugs and that life. But every time she ends up right back where she knows she cant take care of her kids. I think she has all girls? Theyre much better off without her in their lives at all. From what I understand their father completely changed his life to take care of them and does a good job. When Melissa finally does REALLY get tired and wants to change, if she ever does, there will be no one left to help her because shes used the same bs story over and over trying to get sympathy and help. People are not gonna keep falling for it.
rainbow

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Oct 21, 2012
She only has custody of one child that's by David , the other two David and his wife have. Missy don't take care of any of her kids never has nor has she changed her ways, drugs and chics is all she thinks of.
right

Maysville, KY

#41 Oct 22, 2012
Rainbow all u said is correct and the ONE of her FOUR children she does have custody of is left alone and being taken care of by her boyfriend!!! I guess her father wouldnt allow that so she said she wanted to live with her mom and Missy pretty much leaves her to her own devices. She never took care of her oldest daughter with Troy Combess either. His parents always have, Then she wonders why her children dont respect her. NO ONE RESPECTS YOU. Missy would never even have a place to live if it wasnt for her mother!! Her mother does it so she will have a place to take her kids, then the dumbass runs right back off with Mistis dirty dumbass and somebody please tell me why?? I mean Missy is no prize for sure, but Misti is disgusting.. Shes dirty as hell, shes fat asfuck, and she has track marks all over her.. she stinks and shes ugly as hell tries to be like one of those butch lesbians that really dress and look like guys, the ones that look good.... but shes wearing dirty clothes and dirty shoes and YUCK I wish they could see themselves thru everyone elses eyes... Dirty butts
lol

Maysville, KY

#42 Oct 22, 2012
Those kids are better off with there dad . The 2 oldest are following ins missy footsteps, but that's what you get when you don't put down rules and don't prove yourself as a good roll model. Missy is trash and that's all she has ever proved herself to be . She tells people she's changing for the better but it's all a show. She don't love her kids and that's a fact she puts drugs and p()ssy as her top priority. I never see her with her kids and there better of without her . She is to lazy to work to even provide for them. If it wasn't for her mother Brenda she wouldn't have a place to lay her head . She's trashhhhhhhhhhh . I hope you see missy just what people really think of you and you stop putting on a show because your FAKE
lol

United States

#43 Nov 23, 2012
missy is even worse than misti in my book missy is a child molester sleeping with that young girl same age as her daughter shes an old women yuck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min What if 136,078
frisch's 19 min plz 5
Interested 3 hr Just me 1
AJ Truesdell (May '09) 3 hr hey 32
Scentsy 4 hr Hahahaah 15
Maysville Judiial System 12 hr III 17
New Jail For Mason County 13 hr Factmaster 7
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]