Barry Manure

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

They need to throw away the key on that girl.She aint nothing but trouble.I tried to be nice to her one time and she treated me like sh_t.
crack

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Heard she snuck out of rehab. With her lover.
yepo

Ashley, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

She needs to be there..Girl is soooo messed up and has lost her mind.
waste of air

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

she will get out again, always does. menace to society.
and

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

she gets out cause shes a snitch. I know everyone knew that!!
Billy Bob

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Yea she's a nut but I remember hanging out with her when she was younger and she wasn't to bad.I guess It's one of those things that hit you when you get older.
crack

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

They need to do something . I'm sick of her always causing trouble . She act like she's invisible , I mean she has to know she's gonna get caught . She always does , or maybe she just don't care . But if her and her nasty other half arent going to change then I wish they would do us all a favor and move far far away .
bitch

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

those are old charges the she had and is in there for non payment
haha

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

It's one thing to have to go to jail. After 1 time, a person should learn their lesson. But after being incarcerated 54 times AND going to rehab? That to me is just a menace to society. Nobody like that could hold a steady job and contribute to society or the community, let alone her children...32 years old. She should know better, try to do better, if not for herself, then at least for her kids. What kind of example is she setting, not only for the kids, but to other people in society??? I understand people make mistakes, but c'mon!!!
who

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

misti who?
yes yes

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
It's one thing to have to go to jail. After 1 time, a person should learn their lesson. But after being incarcerated 54 times AND going to rehab? That to me is just a menace to society. Nobody like that could hold a steady job and contribute to society or the community, let alone her children...32 years old. She should know better, try to do better, if not for herself, then at least for her kids. What kind of example is she setting, not only for the kids, but to other people in society??? I understand people make mistakes, but c'mon!!!
all true, but its not just her. the majority of people these days arent worth the gunpowder to shoot them with, although thats what needs to happen and maybe they would get a clue. good , descent people are now the minority and all the piece of shite assholes are taking over. police wont do anything either. society is going to hell in a handbasket.
tacostacostacos

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

yes, shooting drug users would solve everything.

oh wait, thatd make you a murderer.
guess it wouldnt after all.
yes yes

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

sure it would. its called sarcasm, look it up. you sound like one of the new majority, whew, lord help us all.
well

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

maybe tacos is just a person employed in the profession of human services and knows what MOST drug addicts are really like. Or maybe they are RECOVERING drug addict them selves and now being an asset, rather than a liability, to our community. Or maybe tacos just has some common sense that the MAJORITY of u on this thread are lacking.
well

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

oh, and judging by the post alone, I think tacos is well aware of what sarcasm is. Maybe YOU should look it up. LOL
yes yes

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

what , are you too an addict? sounds like you are making excuses for these losers, i could almost bet you are one as well. thats ok, just a matter of time till you get it figured out, but then it will be too late. society is going to the shitheels and you dont have the foggiest idea do ya dumbass
well

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

LMAO. Im far from an addict sweetie. Ive never touched a drug in my life. I am, however, a compassionate, intelligent, educated, GROWN woman. Can u say any of the above about urself? Its highly unlikely.I work my @ss off taking care of me and mine while all the while furthering my already quite impressive education. U want to know what I do? I work with addicts and abused women. Have u ever known one? Or do u just know what uve heard? LOL. The less u know, the more u believe. Ur the perfect example of that being true.
well

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

and learn how to spell before u get on here trying to talk sh*t.
well

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

There is definitely a difference in abbreviating to save time by spelling you -u, your or you're- ur ,and yourself--urself then spelling decent descent and a few other words I could point out. U may find abbreviations but u wont find a misspelled word among my posts unless it was clearly a typo.I am sure u know I was abbreviating, didnt u? Or are u that stupid?? Maybe u need to take a look at URSELF before you try to come at me with ur ignorance. If thats all u could point out then Im LMAO right with u fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 123,172
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,056
Stacey ruark 1 hr babygurl 5
Angie Jones (Oct '09) 1 hr Baby Got Back 19
how is tiffany prince doin somebody deleted the... (Feb '11) 2 hr Marty Wilson 3
Celeste mondragon 4 hr spooker 5
doll star tattoo (Jun '09) 5 hr Curios 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE