David Staggs Sr
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ricky Woodruff

Morehead, KY

#1 May 29, 2012
Heard he was a killer who likes to push people in front of trains.Is any of this true?
idk

Maysville, KY

#2 May 30, 2012
idk bout that but the word on the street thats hes hiv positive he contracted it from TASHA SWEET they both are hooked on herion so you know they share dirty needles
i think

Germantown, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
idk wrote:
idk bout that but the word on the street thats hes hiv positive he contracted it from TASHA SWEET they both are hooked on herion so you know they share dirty needles
before you open your mouth you should know the facts they are not doing herion he is really sick with his liver he is going to lexington every week for treatment so keep your mouth off of him an have a nice day
Who Cares

Maysville, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
i think wrote:
<quoted text>
before you open your mouth you should know the facts they are not doing herion he is really sick with his liver he is going to lexington every week for treatment so keep your mouth off of him an have a nice day
The FACTS are that David and Tasha are selfish USERS!!!!! They are the biggest druggies in town and take payoffs to snitch people out. Then they take our tax dollars and go buy their own dope to get high on. How wrong is that????
it is

Germantown, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2012
wrong for you people to get on here an post stuff about someone not knowing the real truth about them an david is not a user he does have a shady past but he is going through a lot of things right now an he sure dont need this on top of it, an yes she has a problem, but you tell me who dont i guess your perfect right? y dont everyone get on here an talk about everyone else who is doing the same thing why does it always have to be her an david an your tax dollars are being thrown away on a lot of things that is bull but you sure ain't crying over that are you NOPE
thats funny

Maysville, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2012
tell me tashas not on herion look at her wrist her feet an every other veins i just seem her ugly ass yesterday looks like the hiv an drug use an almost got her i hope david dont think shes faithful oh thats rite hes a hoe she gives blowjobs for $10 an you no what i mean behind walhs factory EVERYBODY be careful she infected an BUTCHIE JONES get checked fasssssst
Amie Blake

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Looks like David is back in jail over drugs agin.Some people never learn.
truth

Paris, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
tasha and david deserve each other...this silly bitch has snitched on hundreds of people and she takes the money and buys dope with it. She is a child abusing/neglecting trifling hooker who has been turning tricks in alley's for years. He is an old nasty drunk and I hope he did push Sweet in front of that train cause he was a snitching waste of space too. I heard she was screwing a cop on the task force and if she is HIV positive someone needs to tell Mrs *&^%!!! I won't embarass this cops family but he is young and his brother is a cop too and his dad was. You figure it out. Her own family told me she was doing him. GROSS
yes thats the truth

Maysville, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Boy if you didn't say it all!!!! Every bit of what u posted is the truth!.. That snitchin ho is probably the most disgusting in town and David Staggs is right there with her, Just as disgusting. And I know exactly what you are talking about with the cop as well. That's true too. And its also a fact that this same cop cheats on his wife all the time. He tries to hit on all the dope hos in town. They have plenty of stories. Seems he takes them all to the same place to gain their favors. DISGUSTING!! Toshas sister is JUST AS DISGUSTING!! Stephanie left her "man" to move in with her "sugar daddy" LMAO>> He has more money than Steven does so she can buy more pills!! Now she might not have to sell every bit of her 700 in food stamps for 100 bucks every month. Now maybe her kids can eat. That ho is just as useless and nasty as Tosha. If u ask me they ALL need to JUMP their a$$es in front of a train. Both those girls are complete wastes of good oxygen. Hopefully they'll over dose them selves or something .. The sooner the better.
yes

Maysville, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
i cant believe BUTCHIE JONES is that nasty BUTCHIE takes stephanie an tasha to elizabeth st by the projects stop behinds LENNIE AVERYS house the nasty sisters go in the back door in the house for about 10 minutes an they come out get in with BUTCHIE an leave now what ya thinks going on i use to have alot of respect for BUTCHIE JONES but not now he will go down with the nasty hoes an david staggs for trafficing in pills but as it already been proven old men get charged with trafficing *LEONARD*
Caps Lock

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 11, 2013
lol you need to get that caps lock button fixed it's giving you away as the same person posting under different names.
saw it

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2013
She goes into the Eagles with Al.
Melanie Staggs

Paris, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
GROW UP.....
wish

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
he would have now we have an old ass delinquint on the streets, lmfao
ummmm

Maysville, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
No, caps lock.. I posted the first comment but def didn't post the second.. I think ud do better to try and judge the posts by sentence structure and spelling, and whether or not they even make sense....?? Instead of if someone uses caps lock or not.. Notice the difference. Yes only capitalized ppls names.. I used caps lock to make points.. The post by yes makes no sense to me. What does old men (leonard) get charged with trafficking mean?? Lol Are u saying that David Staggs is going to get charged with trafficking because hes old? And if u saw the sisters going in Lennie Averys back door then wouldn't u assume they were buying drugs?? Especially if they were out in ten minutes. It makes sense that Butchie gave them the money and the ride there.. Those girls are useless. I bet their parents are REAL proud of them.. DISGUSTING. And they think its cute to f*ck and suck for pills or money. They will actually stand up and tell people they do it and laugh. Wow.
Why

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Why would anybody in maysville be dumb enough to sale drugs to tasha. A known snitch.dnt believe lennie is that stupid. But who knws. Hope tasha does have aids and dies a slowly n painful.
cruel

Maysville, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
we all know what type of person she is now,but any one can change ,and who ever would hope that some one has aids and dies slowly and painfull,is no better then she is.and i hope that you can change with her.because what kind off person would hope that on any body
yuck

Maysville, KY

#18 Feb 13, 2013
he may not be stupid enough to sell her drugs but he probably isn't stupid enough to f*ck the nasty b1tch either!!! I heard the 2 sisters will do EACH OTHER for drugs or money... Surely no one is paying to see that... Oh Em Geeee
cruel

Maysville, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
belive half what you see and belive nothing you here .why are so many people interrested in their lives if i were them i'd write a book and make thousdands
crazy

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Melanie Staggs wrote:
GROW UP.....
Take your meds. Loon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl w tattoos at fantastic sams 8 min Maybe 4
tell how i carried on 25 min one 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Wes250 141,346
what's ur with cash express?? 59 min girls rule 2
Best Place & prices To Buy Fireworks In Maysville 1 hr Bigbang 7
Cops in maysville 2 hr Lol 19
guy at kmart 3 hr interested 1
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages