Comments
1 - 20 of 84 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lady Royals

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 14, 2012
 
What happen tonight against Bracken? Those eighth graders sure did help.....
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lady Royals wrote:
What happen tonight against Bracken? Those eighth graders sure did help.....
1. When our girls were 11 points ahead, they played like they were 15 points behind instead of staying calm and working for a good shot. One man kept yelling at his daughter to drive and shoot fast. Coach should have nipped that. We were ahead and looking ridiculous!
2. Some lady Royal refuse to block their man out and instead they erroneously think they can out jump the other team. Use 44 more and sit girls down he won't block out.
3. We should have denied the 3 at the end if the 4th quarter and allowed them to make a layup. We were 3 points ahead!
4. Two of our girls were either hurt or sick.
5. Out coached but hopefully P will learn from her mistakes. She is very young.
curious

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lady Royals wrote:
What happen tonight against Bracken? Those eighth graders sure did help.....
There were several girls on the bench who have played this Bracken Co team several times... they would have known to foul that girl before she could attempt a 3 pointer... but using 8th graders.. did not help... 10th graders are not even getting in the games...
Basketball fan

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Why don't you people shut the h--- up!! How would you like it if you were coaching a team and everyone in the stands were telling your team what to do. The girls are doing a great job this year so far....they will only get better. Coach Lindsey will get better with them. If everyone thinks that they can do a better job, why didnt you put in for the job. Get over it and let them play !!!
Uh

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 15, 2012
 
Basketball fan wrote:
Why don't you people shut the h--- up!! How would you like it if you were coaching a team and everyone in the stands were telling your team what to do. The girls are doing a great job this year so far....they will only get better. Coach Lindsey will get better with them. If everyone thinks that they can do a better job, why didnt you put in for the job. Get over it and let them play !!!
Exactly why didn't she go to Augusta to get her experience, all these girls are experienced and she is tearing them apart. No exceptions for not blocking out either, that is pitiful at a varsity level. The girl got 3 chances to put the shot back up.. Whose man was that anyways?
who your parents

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 15, 2012
 
Who really cares. Parents screaming at their kids while on court. These kids will be you one day. Grow up. That was one low class filled gym last night. Coach lindsry is horrible. Butler is an idiot. So are these role models you want your teenager around. Not i. Let them play all those young ones. Don't matter. Poor coaching will not win games. Just curious how many turnover last night
Truth

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Not meaning to be disrespectful but honestly it doesn't matter what grade a player is in when it comes to high school ball. Real life means the best players are on the court. One of the old 8th grade coaches only focused on his daughter and lost a bunch. Butcher only focused on "His 6" and ignored the real talent that sat on the bench ready to go in and he lost a bunch. Looks to me like you parents should encourage your kids to play better and smarter, to block out, to rebound, to pass the ball and play better defense, instead of pushing "politically correct" ideas of playing players according to their ages. Bob Hall, Crammer, Jones and Rice from our good ole Bulldogs teams played the best to win. They knew that would encourage hustle and competition in practices which would build a better team. Lady Royal parents need to support all of the girls because ALL of those girls on the bench make up the Lady Royals team. Encourage your girls and support all of them.
Basketball fan

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You couldn't pay me enough money to coach at Mason Co. There are too many "IDIOT" parents that want to cause nothing but hate and discontent .
curious

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I noticed in one comment they used the "lower class". That is one problem Mason Co has had and will always have people who think they are "upper class". I cannot imagine going to a ballgame and sitting there like a knot on a log....
getalife

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 15, 2012
 
Uh wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly why didn't she go to Augusta to get her experience, all these girls are experienced and she is tearing them apart. No exceptions for not blocking out either, that is pitiful at a varsity level. The girl got 3 chances to put the shot back up.. Whose man was that anyways?
She should have went and took a player back with her! That's where she come from anyways! Thinking she's good and if she only knew! Wow is all I can say!! On a mission for tradition!!
MC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 15, 2012
 
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>She should have went and took a player back with her! That's where she come from anyways! Thinking she's good and if she only knew! Wow is all I can say!! On a mission for tradition!!
What player?
can you say classless

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

getalife wrote:
<quoted text>She should have went and took a player back with her! That's where she come from anyways! Thinking she's good and if she only knew! Wow is all I can say!! On a mission for tradition!!
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW TO YOUR REMARK. ONCE AGAIN NO CLASS. YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS. QUIT LIVING THROUGH YOUR KIDS. GETA LIFE. ITS A BIG WORLD OUT THERE AND ALOT MORE GOING ON THEN GIRLS HIGHSCHOOL BASKETBALL. SHAME ON YOU. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THIS COMMENT CAME FROM A KID.ITS SCARY THINKING AN ADULT WOULD POST SOMETHING SO HURTFUL.
Truth

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 15, 2012
 
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>She should have went and took a player back with her! That's where she come from anyways! Thinking she's good and if she only knew! Wow is all I can say!! On a mission for tradition!!
I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds off and cruel. Petty.
The things that I mentioned are all things that lost our game to Bracken Co. They are all things that can be improved upon. All college teams have fans that discuss game play without getting too personal.
As far as lower class fans...that's ridiculous! Objectively, all the surrounding teams have similar types of fans. The good, the bad and the ugly. I do wish all the school admins would insist on good behavior from their pep sections. Bullying obviously occurs from lots of pep groups to the players on the court and that's a disgrace.
crazy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2012
 
can you say classless wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW TO YOUR REMARK. ONCE AGAIN NO CLASS. YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS. QUIT LIVING THROUGH YOUR KIDS. GETA LIFE. ITS A BIG WORLD OUT THERE AND ALOT MORE GOING ON THEN GIRLS HIGHSCHOOL BASKETBALL. SHAME ON YOU. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THIS COMMENT CAME FROM A KI

D.ITS SCARY THINKING AN ADULT WOULD POST SOMETHING

SO HURTFUL.
So true. This is all stupidity at its best. Calling out individuals. Bashing coaches.
Is this really that serious to say such vicious remarks?. Am i missing something or are there some top notch players at mason that going to sign with ky or Tennessee or some other prestigious women's basketball program. Fill me in if so? Because the way some individual are acting.
Give your kid a hug today because they are all special. Pray for families that lost loved ones yesterday. Now that is something that is serious. God bless
Agree

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 15, 2012
 
Basketball fan wrote:
You couldn't pay me enough money to coach at Mason Co. There are too many "IDIOT" parents that want to cause nothing but hate and discontent .
I totally agree about the idiot parents and the disrespectful fans.Shows no class for Mason
Agree

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 15, 2012
 
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>She should have went and took a player back with her! That's where she come from anyways! Thinking she's good and if she only knew! Wow is all I can say!! On a mission for tradition!!
Shows how much you know. You are a idiot. She did not come from Augusta. LOL!!TOO FUNNY
Nasty

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 15, 2012
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds off and cruel. Petty.
The things that I mentioned are all things that lost our game to Bracken Co. They are all things that can be improved upon. All college teams have fans that discuss game play without getting too personal.
As far as lower class fans...that's ridiculous! Objectively, all the surrounding teams have similar types of fans. The good, the bad and the ugly. I do wish all the school admins would insist on good behavior from their pep sections. Bullying obviously occurs from lots of pep groups to the players on the court and that's a disgrace.
Mason County fans/ parents all should be ashamed for the nasty way they act. And then they wonder why all surrounding counties hate them?? That's why. Nasty Nasty people and i'm not talking about the kids
reality check

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 16, 2012
 
Maybe if you as parents would be nicer and stop showing your a"" than your kids may get more Playing time. Attitudes need to get better or you will never advance know matter how good you aew!!
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 16, 2012
 
Surrounding counties are jealous of Mason. That's why they hate them. I've heard plenty of their jealous comments. As far as fans go,,, Lewis Co boys walk out on the floor to yell in the faces of our young girls venom. Refs had to stand in front of them. a parent videod them just last year doing this. Fleming County girls choke and kick opponents. Bracken county fans aren't much better than Lewis. Mason has good test scores. They have had winning boys teams. Their teachers make a few more dollars than surrounding schools because administrators openly recruited good teachers from other schools.
Mason county has leaders who actively recruit new businesses to build and hire workers in our County. Other county leaders want to remain the only big fish in their town so they don't want new businesses in their towns.
You sound like one of those jealous outsiders.
Let me repeat, "There are good and bad in all counties." I for one, am very proud to live in a county where I can work, shop and dine in without having to drive to another county for jobs, stores, restaurants, and good schools.
I dare say many of you probably work in our county and I welcome you, just not your jealous sour attitudes. Grow up.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Truth wrote:
Surrounding counties are jealous of Mason. That's why they hate them. I've heard plenty of their jealous comments. As far as fans go,,, Lewis Co boys walk out on the floor to yell in the faces of our young girls venom. Refs had to stand in front of them. a parent videod them just last year doing this. Fleming County girls choke and kick opponents. Bracken county fans aren't much better than Lewis. Mason has good test scores. They have had winning boys teams. Their teachers make a few more dollars than surrounding schools because administrators openly recruited good teachers from other schools.
Mason county has leaders who actively recruit new businesses to build and hire workers in our County. Other county leaders want to remain the only big fish in their town so they don't want new businesses in their towns.
You sound like one of those jealous outsiders.
Let me repeat, "There are good and bad in all counties." I for one, am very proud to live in a county where I can work, shop and dine in without having to drive to another county for jobs, stores, restaurants, and good schools.
I dare say many of you probably work in our county and I welcome you, just not your jealous sour attitudes. Grow up.
I grew up in a surrounding county and now live in Mason. I can promise you that no other county that I know of is "jealous" of Mason Co. The reason everyone hates you is because of the display of the "adults" at the sporting events. Classless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Curmudgeon 147,245
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min spaceship 129,040
Guy trying to finnd a dude 52 min hit me up 9
Tim Moore (Dec '13) 1 hr gross 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Gfm 81,565
Ky legalizing pot (Jan '14) 6 hr legalize it all 72
Bums @ Speedway 7 hr can you not spare change? 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maysville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••