any info about walter burch "aka turk"

any info about walter burch "aka turk"

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2009
what about this boy?
duh

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2009
what do you want to know about turk
well

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2009
I can tell u 1 thing he is a joke! Moron and a half!
duh

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2009
well i like him and always will lots of love turk
fyi

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2009
i heard he went to jail ,,having sex with a little baby !! plus drugs

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#6 Dec 13, 2009
Yeah hes that black guy on "Scrubs". Turk and JD are hilarious.
duh

Morehead, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2009
no dumbass he isnt black
WTF

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2009
I don't know bout the sex thing but the drug charges yea i would say that is true! Ronin why do you comment on shit that u have no idea about? Do you know this boy no i would say u don't so why comment on this post!?

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#9 Dec 15, 2009
WTF wrote:
Ronin why do you comment on shit that u have no idea about? Do you know this boy no i would say u don't so why comment on this post!?
It was a joke dumbass. Try relaxing and laughing a bit, maybe take the stick out of your butt.

Besides don't you people have something better to do than sit around slandering others?
Haha Ronin

Middletown, OH

#10 Dec 15, 2009
You have a lot of f'in room to talk. You are on EVERY post slandering others!

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#11 Dec 15, 2009
Haha Ronin wrote:
You have a lot of f'in room to talk. You are on EVERY post slandering others!
I don't slander anyone as you don't see me posting and "what do you think of" threads nor do you see me naming people just so others cam rag on them.

If you have proof you would post it.
fyi

Grayson, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2009
WTF wrote:
I don't know bout the sex thing but the drug charges yea i would say that is true! Ronin why do you comment on shit that u have no idea about? Do you know this boy no i would say u don't so why comment on this post!?
yes as a matter of fact i do know him ,his sister ,his mom and dad ,and his grandfather(before he died),,and i know for a fact about the sex charges and the drug charges and much more if i wanted to gossip like you do ,,now what hoe?
The REAL truth

Morehead, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2009
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>yes as a matter of fact i do know him ,his sister ,his mom and dad ,and his grandfather(before he died),,and i know for a fact about the sex charges and the drug charges and much more if i wanted to gossip like you do ,,now what hoe?
i know for a fact that he was in trouble for drugs and for abuse but it wasnt sex with a baby that was his brother but he didnt get charged for it... i know for a fact
duh

Morehead, KY

#14 Dec 20, 2009
who cares what happened thats in the past im sure he is still good looking and still the same person
Angelica

Circleville, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2011
FYI not too smart hes never been charged or done the baby thing u think you are smart hes only had drug charges and if u knew him like you say u do then you would know he would never ever touch a baby or a child. He was raised better then that... So get ur facts straight cause ppl like you like drama.. You need the attention that bad start rumoring about your self
Angelica

Circleville, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2011
FYI i think u have him confused with steven kable..Hes been in courts twice over violating a child
jsw

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2011
Angelica wrote:
FYI not too smart hes never been charged or done the baby thing u think you are smart hes only had drug charges and if u knew him like you say u do then you would know he would never ever touch a baby or a child. He was raised better then that... So get ur facts straight cause ppl like you like drama.. You need the attention that bad start rumoring about your self
Who are you trying to fool you need to lay off the pipe for a bit! I knew walter or turk for a good while and his f'd up family the rumor was that he had sex with his sister all the damn time! His mom allowed his to sell drugs out of that trailor they used to live in how many acually live in that single wide? He is a joke and his family is too low life pieces of sh1t!
kentuckyangel

Sondheimer, LA

#18 Sep 28, 2012
jsw seems like you dont know shit about turk and his family. Read your comment he didnt have sex with his sister. You are the sick fk....
HEATHER

Lawrenceburg, IN

#19 Apr 12, 2013
jsw wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to fool you need to lay off the pipe for a bit! I knew walter or turk for a good while and his f'd up family the rumor was that he had sex with his sister all the damn time! His mom allowed his to sell drugs out of that trailor they used to live in how many acually live in that single wide? He is a joke and his family is too low life pieces of sh1t!
really how long have u known turk OR WALTER CUZ i know u wont say SHIT TO HIS FACE OR HIS FAMILYS FACE SO IF U KNOW SO MUCH WHY DONT U TELL US TO OUR FACE ,,,U CAN TALK BEHIND A COMPUTER THATS SIMPLE UR A FULL BLOWN IDIOT
Wow

Tucker, GA

#20 Apr 18, 2013
It doesn't seem like many of you actually know the family, or Turk as an individual. You are just repeating longstanding outlandish gossip that has gone around for years. No, Turk never violated a child (disgusting perverts) and NO, he never slept with his SISTER...if any of you actually knew the family you would know that they are actually a very close knit family, with a mother who did her very best by them, even if her options weren't the greatest. I do, and will always like the family. So, there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Strel 153,879
Welfare Mothers 3 hr honest observer 39
any bi curious guys 12 hr Say No Homo 38
Maysville IGA (Aug '09) 12 hr Robertson co resi... 46
'Adios amigos (Oct '15) 13 hr haha 6
Any factories around here that will work felons 22 hr honest observer 11
who is ron morton dating (Nov '14) 23 hr mad side chic 8

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages