cars driving way to fast on East 2nd St

cars driving way to fast on East 2nd St

Posted in the Maysville Forum

concerned

Maysville, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2012
As most of you know, the city has been working on the sewer lines under the road ways down on East 2nd st. And the alley ways. My concern is we have vehicles going way to fast on East 2nd St. With all these bumps and loose gravel in the road way. I have sit out on the porch and watching cars just about spinning out and loosing control because they are driving way to fast. So please Maysville Police Department, could you start cracking down on some of these guys so I don't have to worry about my kid playing in the front yard and a car come sliding sideways out of control running over one of them!!!
Wow

Maysville, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2012
concerned wrote:
As most of you know, the city has been working on the sewer lines under the road ways down on East 2nd st. And the alley ways. My concern is we have vehicles going way to fast on East 2nd St. With all these bumps and loose gravel in the road way. I have sit out on the porch and watching cars just about spinning out and loosing control because they are driving way to fast. So please Maysville Police Department, could you start cracking down on some of these guys so I don't have to worry about my kid playing in the front yard and a car come sliding sideways out of control running over one of them!!!
hey concerned,first of all,you dont work and you dont pay taxes and second ,they should really crack down on why your tweeking on your porch at 2:00am,then when they solve that problem,the kid problem will fix its self,they need a better life!PS didnt your salesman b/friend paul just go to the pokey for being a salesman?
Tricky Dick

Maysville, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2012
The first post sounded kind of honest, the second post reads like there is more to this story. Wow writes like a true meth-head high at the time with no filter on what so ever.
dont care

Maysville, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2012
i'll drive as fast as i want to. its as much ur road as it is mine :)
concerned

Maysville, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
To don't care, you will think drive as fast as you want to when you run over someone and kill them. Then they determine that you were speeding!!! Can you say prison time, just because you thought you were cool and driving (As fast as you want to) Pathetic as people!!!!!
concerned

Maysville, KY

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>hey concerned,first of all,you dont work and you dont pay taxes and second ,they should really crack down on why your tweeking on your porch at 2:00am,then when they solve that problem,the kid problem will fix its self,they need a better life!PS didnt your salesman b/friend paul just go to the pokey for being a salesman?
To Wow, as of matter of fact I work! I just so happen to work 3 weeks at a time and get to stay home for 3 weeks at a time. So i do pay my share of taxes!!!! I guarantee you I make a hell of a lot more money than you, and pay in way more taxes then you!!!! Put that in your pipe and choke on it!!!!! Haha
dont care

Maysville, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2012
you're retarded "concerned" haha!
concerned

Maysville, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2012
dont care wrote:
you're retarded "concerned" haha!
yeah ok, we will see if you care when you go to prison and Big Bubba breaks you down and loads you like a shotgun. Oh shit, you may like that!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Yes I agree slow down people got kids here on this St u hurt my kids I will fuck u up slow down dumb ass I wish u would run me over if u don't kill me ill will u but if u wanna hit some these old bitches that live down here go head we wont miss them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 148,986
DUI's going back ten years 3 hr The Dick 4
Cars stolen from on Avenue 3 hr The Dick 5
Scott Fite 7 hr Dcbtmom 1
Megan Marie Howard (Nov '11) 12 hr Dudeman 16
Drug testing for Kelly Services (Jun '10) 16 hr Jay 85
Jason Shields aka Popa Jay 17 hr Old Friend of them 19

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages