where can I cash check
rob

New York, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
My check has tomorrow's date on it n e one know of a place that will cash it today
duh

Maysville, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2013
go to bank...lol!!!!!!
rob

New York, NY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
They won't cash it til tomorrow dumb ass
Rob-ber

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Who'd you take that check from dopehead. You'll go to prison for sure, dumb as you are. Loser
duh

Maysville, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
rob wrote:
They won't cash it til tomorrow dumb ass
Now who is the dumb ass for taking a check with tomorrow's date on it ?? Your such the smart one now aren't you?? LMAO @ U!!! Next time don't take it like that smart ass!
well

Ewing, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
the date doesn't mean anything...only the amount
but

Maysville, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
if it was pre dated then it was probably for a reason... like ummmmm, i dont know,,,,,,,, THEY PROBABLY WONT HAVE MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT TO COVER IT UNTIL THE DATE THATS ON THE CHECK!!! Especially since it was dated for a Friday. Thats the general payday for the majority. U had to agree to take a check that had a later date on it so why were u trying to cash it early? Then the person would have to pay overdraft fees and cold check fees. Why agree to a check with a later date just to try and have it cashed early? Must need a fix. Shame on u!! i hope u couldn't get it cashed anywhere!!
rob

Livonia, MI

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Uhhhh it's a paycheck I have a job...... and I receive it a day early every week
Salem

Maysville, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Normally, if you have a bank acoount at an establishment with a balance equal to or greater than the check amount, they will cash the check for you. This is to ensure that we're the check to bounce or some other unforeseen technicality should occur, it would be covered by money that you already have available to you. But, I guess, if you had an account at a bank with that sum of money in it you wouldn't need your check cashed early.
duh

Maysville, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2013
rob wrote:
Uhhhh it's a paycheck I have a job...... and I receive it a day early every week
Then smart ass it seem's like you have a personal problem!!! So quit getting on here and whining about something that you have been dealing with since you have been working there already and know how they issue check's...nobody is going to throw you a pity party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James "Jimmy" Burdette 3 min suspiciousmind 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 167,595
LOretta Tackett 2 hr Nosey 1
Shirley Staggs 9 hr Wondering 1
in the woods 12 hr Tango 2
Attn: bijohn55 19 hr Jim BOBCOCK 81
Emily moon (Dec '16) 20 hr Slob 12

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance