Stephen Fryman who is he and what do ...

Stephen Fryman who is he and what do you know about him???

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious miss

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2010
I want to know more about this fella.
Devil Woman

Commerce, GA

#2 Sep 30, 2010
He does not work and all he does is drink!
haha

Maysville, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2010
hes in jail
Beavis

Nicholson, GA

#4 Oct 3, 2010
i know every time i check jail tracker his name is on there
Weston

Maysville, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Um I have new him forever he's i'n trouble alot but he's good friend and someone that should be fucke with unless u want your ass whooped
justin

Maysville, KY

#6 Jun 27, 2011
hes my cousin and hes pretty tough

Since: Jul 11

Maysville

#7 Jul 11, 2011
hes wit my bff and he is tryin to change his life around
right

Maysville, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2011
people on drugs do not change. all they do is take everyone around them down financially and mentally and emotionally.

Since: Jul 11

Maysville

#9 Jul 14, 2011
right wrote:
people on drugs do not change. all they do is take everyone around them down financially and mentally and emotionally.
Yea right he has changed hes been wit one girl since december of last year yea he does drugs but gues wat he works for his money
Amber Waldren

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2011
i change my opinion bout him cuz he aint shit and needs to leave my sis alone cuz she dont want him and shes doin fine wit out him he left her for a fat chick who is nasty and everything
DONT HATE BITCH

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2011
lison here bitch he left gaill for a reason he never talked shit bou toyu guys so stay off his dick bitch she is just made he moved on to better and i may be fat but you know what lest i am taken care of and dont have to sell my self like some one names gail this is kid shit you cant say it to my fa ce can you bitch causse you know i would kill you dum fake ass
mhmmm

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 18, 2011
DONT HATE BITCH wrote:
lison here bitch he left gaill for a reason he never talked shit bou toyu guys so stay off his dick bitch she is just made he moved on to better and i may be fat but you know what lest i am taken care of and dont have to sell my self like some one names gail this is kid shit you cant say it to my fa ce can you bitch causse you know i would kill you dum fake ass
Jeez Louise! Learn to spell! It's listen and jail isn't spelled with a "g". Duh.
mhmmm

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2011
DONT HATE BITCH wrote:
My bad Gail not jail.
mummm

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2012
. I heard he kicked brandon shields ass man is this true? if so rock on!
Amanda Jackson

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2012
HELL NO he didn't kick Brandon's ass more like brandon kicked his and his brother's ass. It was a 2 on one fight. Y can't ppl fight fair anymore I kno y cause they a p**sy and can't fight they own battles. Just like on here ppl can't stop running their mouths thinking ppl don't kno who the other person is but u kno what I kno some of the ppl cause they are the one's that are scared to put their real name on here. So ppl need to back the hell up and leave brandon alone. He does nothing to u all the boy is tryin to straighten up but it's ppl like u that won't let him do what he got to do to take care of his kids.
someone who knows him

Cambridge, MA

#17 Apr 1, 2012
hes a piece of shit lol
bull

Winchester, KY

#18 Apr 1, 2012
someone who knows him wrote:
hes a piece of shit lol
People need to leave people alone what they do should be none of anybody bussiness!!!!!!!!! By the way rather or not he is a piece of shit, it should'nt bother you all anyway's cause your not him.
stephens cousin

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2012
f**k ya hes my cousin dont talk s**t u talk s**t u mess with all of us
vin

Herndon, VA

#20 Jun 3, 2012
stephens cousin wrote:
f**k ya hes my cousin dont talk s**t u talk s**t u mess with all of us
i can say what ever i want i ant scared of any or all the frymans lol
i love ma baby sdf

United States

#21 Feb 8, 2014
You know what all u hate on him because he can do better then Gail just wait and see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Paul 167,927
Anybody know her? 2 hr Jim BOBCOCK 11
Where's the best place in town to meet men 2 hr Jim BOBCOCK 2
Shirley Staggs 2 hr A friend 8
My name is UNK MEULO and I'm looking for a blac... 3 hr Jim BOBCOCK 5
Puckered hot dogs....delicious 3 hr Jim BOBCOCK 35
James "Jimmy" Burdette 23 hr suspiciousmind 9

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages