Mr Man

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Can anyone tell me about the Psychic named Candy from Maysville. I hear she is good and very precise.

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

yes she eats bk everyday,i dont know alot about her but i herd she's fool of shit
Toots

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

I have gone to Candy for several years and she has been right on the money every time. She is very good at what she does.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Being vague and tricking morons isn't that hard. You have to question a psychic with a stripper name.

Being "psychic" is easy, take a look at Miss Cleo or John Edwards. Anyone can fake it.
Nathan Forrest

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Candy told me that Ronin was one of four adopted kids by Ann Thompson Evans (two girls and two boys). She told me that Ronin sits in the lounge across from the book store on a daily basis doing nothing but playing with a lap top computer. She went on to tell me there used to be a television in that room but they removed it to try and keep Ronin out of there,but he won't go away.

Candy says Mrs. Evans is pretty much forced to make Ronin (real name John) come to school with her on a daily basis because he kept getting into trouble and that young John is not enrolled in any classes at MCC.

She didn't seem very vague when she told me all of this.

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Nathan Forrest wrote:
Candy told me that Ronin was one of four adopted kids by Ann Thompson Evans (two girls and two boys). She told me that Ronin sits in the lounge across from the book store on a daily basis doing nothing but playing with a lap top computer. She went on to tell me there used to be a television in that room but they removed it to try and keep Ronin out of there,but he won't go away.
Candy says Mrs. Evans is pretty much forced to make Ronin (real name John) come to school with her on a daily basis because he kept getting into trouble and that young John is not enrolled in any classes at MCC.
Nope she was just completely wrong. Nice try though.
Candy

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

I am definitely psychic. For instance, everytime I feel a rumbling in my tummy and a loud fart sound. I know it is going to stink even before I turn around. I have the sixth sense, it is a gift. Anyone with questions plaese feel free to post them on here. I will answer them as quickly as possible.
mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

i have never had a reading from her--some like her, some don't
Pee Wee Herman

Lowell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Nathan Forrest wrote:
LMAO...To funny Nathan...Probably true too !!!
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

If she can predict the future and see around the cornor. Then she should see where she is going to be when Jesus comes back if she dosen,t quit that stuff and REPENT. But I guess she already knows that .Right Candy! BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE FUTURE
Answer please

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Please Miss Candy....could you tell me the winning numbers for this saturday nights PowerBall? I would like them before the drawing please.
Candy

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

2 11 OU812 138. Enjoy your winnings.

Disclaimer - These numbers are only useful to the person who asked the question. Any use of these numbers by anouther person will instantly cancel out my prediction. Use of these numbers are for enetertainment purposes only.

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Candy wrote:
2 11 OU812 138. Enjoy your winnings.
Disclaimer - These numbers are only useful to the person who asked the question. Any use of these numbers by anouther person will instantly cancel out my prediction. Use of these numbers are for enetertainment purposes only.
Translation:

I can safely fake this because by saying that if more than one person tries this it will not come true so my ass is covered. Yet I totally leave out the idea that maybe someone else out there who didn't read this may accidentally pick the same number. In short LOOP HOLE LOOP HOLE LOOP HOLE. Its easy to trick stupid people. hehe.

There are no Letters in Power Ball. But this does bring up a good point if she is psychic then why doesn't she have a better get rich quick scheme other than fleasing morons? She could easily win the lotto, Horse Races, or go to Vegas.

The answer of course is because its all a scam.

I Know some one will say "But Ronin they are not allowed to profit off their powers".

First of all who set this rule, and second what do you think she is doing when you pay her to tell your fortune? Turning a pretty good profit judging from how many gullible turkeys we have on this site here alone.
selena

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

ive had reading done from her before.she's always been right on the nose.candy could you please tell me if ricky will be good for my future.

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Candy wrote:
I am definitely psychic. For instance, everytime I feel a rumbling in my tummy and a loud fart sound. I know it is going to stink even before I turn around. I have the sixth sense, it is a gift. Anyone with questions plaese feel free to post them on here. I will answer them as quickly as possible.
Candy I have heard many good things about you. I know of sceptics that were shocked. You Keep doing what you are and be proud. You have been give a gift and you are doing what you are supposed to. Don't let anyone else put you down for that. Sending many blessings to you, Spiritual Advisor
get a life

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Nathan Forrest wrote:
I figured you'd deny it. The psychic told me you would.

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you'd deny it. The psychic told me you would.
Yeah....right.....

There is not a single thing that is Correct in that pile of proof that you're a moron.

Like I said man if you can write a single statment that is 50% true I'll eat my hat.
get a life

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

So there is some other ugly little moron named Johnny Evans whose mother's name is Ann Thompson Evans and has 4 adopted kids and one named John that sits on his ass in the lounge and dabbles on his lap top.

Small world huh?

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

get a life wrote:
So there is some other ugly little moron named Johnny Evans whose mother's name is Ann Thompson Evans and has 4 adopted kids and one named John that sits on his ass in the lounge and dabbles on his lap top.
Small world huh?
Wow you still can't get the story straight can you? From her name to the number of kids she has adopted.

Your story changes more than a woman changes clothes. Must be hard for you to remember all your lies.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

at least someone on here is smart enough to know it,s all a scam and morally wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min reality 146,902
Guy trying to finnd a dude 25 min finally 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 128,948
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
jessica swolsky 7 hr yea 9
sheena sexton (May '09) 8 hr STILL 27
jennifer jacobs 9 hr Not guilty 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••