Comments
21 - 40 of 130 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012
Hey
#21 Aug 16, 2012
Let's see how smart are union guys(Really)..

Ole wise one Jeffery says..
idiots like you would be here fit oennies on the dollar...

Jeff also says..
You should be more made at your employers...

Neither sentence is correct..TSK-TSK...

I also have a neighbor that works at A-K Steele he's a decent guy but not real damn smart either..

The other day he had to come get me to figure out how to put the doughnut(Spare)on his car,He was honestly getting ready to put it on backwards,Dish side out..

So Honestly Jeffrey how damn smart do you have to be again???

Aside from the fact you Support Obama you still come off as pretty damn Dumb...
Jeff
#22 Aug 16, 2012
Who says I support Obama !?...shows how ignorant YOU are considering you are low blowing me because of my occupation or my what may or may NOT be my party affiliation...Aldo funny how soooo many Reoublicans think exactly the same way on EVERT dang issue...That is impossible !...Yet somehow Republicans have pulled this off...Millions of Rebublicans think the same way on every dang issue !?...Lol, learn to think for yourself buddy.
The Union
#23 Aug 16, 2012
So what exactly is it that you don't like about Unions?....Do you have a legitimate issue other than jealousy or is it just because the Rebulican Party says you shouldn't like Unions ?...
Hey
#24 Aug 16, 2012
The Union wrote:
So what exactly is it that you don't like about Unions?....Do you have a legitimate issue other than jealousy or is it just because the Rebulican Party says you shouldn't like Unions ?...
I personaly don't have an issue with the union it's guys like you that are part of the union looking down your friggin noses at the rest of the world,I've worked around unions(Brown&ROOT)and have met some decent guys,But then there are guys like you..Just a cut above the average joe aren't ya Jeff...

And if you take up for someone as you did Obama it usually means that you support them(Right)???

And you called me a Republican??
For pointing out that Obama has created no jobs..

Are you in turn calling Democrats ignorant to the facts or just turning a blind eye???

What is actual unemployment now??? Over 15%

Show me where I took up for Romney..

Ron Paul would have been the best choice for getting America Back On Her Feet....
The Union

Maysville, KY

#25 Aug 16, 2012
Wait a minute....I never looked down anyone...I beleive you said first that Union guys were lazy and over paid...I hope you have the courage to stand up and negotiate the terms if your own employment before the Rebulicans take your rights away for the sake of there own pocket books and campaign monies from big business and automakers...Good luck, I wish you the best...The more Unions the more money we ALL make including those factories without Unions...
Hey
#26 Aug 16, 2012
The Union(Jeff)says:::: If you could Union wouldn't be in place and idiots like you would be here for pennies on the dollar...Don't hate on us just because we are smart enough to Unionize and you are not..

Why I wouldn't look down my nose....

I'm pretty sure Obama bailed GM out??

With our tax dollars none the less...

How bout Solyndra?? There's half a billion we'll never see again..

How about shutting oil wells down over here and then go to Brazil and hand them 20 million to get the same rigs going over there??

That's gotta be good for America huh??

Obama had control over the House and Senate his first two years and did nothing but take lavish vacations and gulf....On Our Dime...
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#27 Aug 16, 2012
I do however agree with most of what you are saying..

Since: Mar 10

usa

#28 Aug 17, 2012
Union Rep wrote:
<quoted text>
In comparison to what ?....How quickly you forget the horrible shape this country was in when Obama took office....I remember...Because I was laid off ....
Do you really think Obadone anything for you, Do you really think the country is any better off then four years ago>

Since: Mar 10

usa

#29 Aug 17, 2012
* Obama has
Eric24

Maysville, KY

#30 Aug 17, 2012
Businessman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really think Obadone anything for you, Do you really think the country is any better off then four years ago>
You can NOT be serious !....I don't even support Obama and I realize the economy is better NOW more so than 4 years ago...I was laid along with most of America...
Eric24

Maysville, KY

#31 Aug 17, 2012
Wall Street wasn't even making money 4 years ago....Health Care and Insurance was though...The same business the Rebublicans protect at our expense...Wake the F up !
Eric24

Maysville, KY

#32 Aug 18, 2012
Mother of two wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where Romney paid 14% in tax on $42M or about $6 M in tax. I pay about 18% on a whole lot less. However Romney still paid more taxes than I did.
Has the Republican party seriously brain washed you that much !?....paying taxes is about percentages of income back to the country you belong to and do business in.....It's not a set $ amount and there is no cap..If we start using YOUR method , do you realize how quickly the wealthy and Big business will combine their assets !?...Then what money will be out there for taxes ?..Not much at all !..Think about it.
Liberals

United States

#33 Aug 18, 2012
One question? Can you be a dem and a Christian? Abortion is OK with Liberals so what are your thoughts? Not looking for hate just curious.
iwasthere

Maysville, KY

#34 Aug 18, 2012
how much did u pay eric, or dit u get a refund
Eric24

Maysville, KY

#35 Aug 18, 2012
iwasthere wrote:
how much did u pay eric, or dit u get a refund
Do IOU know how to read and think at the same time ?...Why don't you try that before you jump into a conversation
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#36 Aug 18, 2012
Eric24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can NOT be serious !....I don't even support Obama and I realize the economy is better NOW more so than 4 years ago...I was laid along with most of America...
Yea Yea Eric,We've all been laid alot in the last four yrs.But now we're getting screwed...

Speaking of being serious,Have you seen the actual unemployment numbers lately Eric???

Evidently not,

"Isn't it interesting that if you stopped looking for a job, you evaporate as a jobless person and are just not counted," says Gerald Celente, director of Trends Research Institute in Kingston, N.Y. Celente believes this kind of undercounting has suited the government politically. "It's what government does: Downplay disasters and amplify success."

According to the Pew Research Center, a large number of people are out of jobs for a longer period during this economic downturn. The typical unemployed worker today has been out of work for nearly six months. That's almost double the previous post-World War II peak for this measure, which was 12.3 weeks in 1982-83.

Indeed, if all of the truly unemployed were counted, the rate would be significantly higher. The BLS, in a data point titled "U-6," says it counted the total unemployment rate in June at 16.5%.
Eric24

Maysville, KY

#37 Aug 18, 2012
Lol....Why don you use done some common sense...Exactely what you speak the Republicans and twist studies into a light that idiots like YOU beleive them...
Eric24

Maysville, KY

#38 Aug 18, 2012
Then according to you new study , dang wonder what "Actual" unemployment rate was 4 years ago !?
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#39 Aug 18, 2012
Well I was working 4 yrs ago,So according to your logic,It had to be better right(I WAS WORKING)???

Are you actually just on the Gov. Teit there Eric??

Here's a little more food for thought..

Aug 17, 2012] WASHINGTON Unemployment rates rose in 44 U.S. states in July, the most states to show a monthly increase in more than three years and a reflection of ...

You want some KOOL-AID with your foot...
Cmon Man

Louisville, KY

#40 Aug 18, 2012
mike1 wrote:
Romney shelter his money legally ?...If by that you mean wasting tax payer time and money in creating provision into law ( LOOP HOLES )which may allow himself and his rich buddies to do so legally then fine...lol..Back in the day of Al Capone they called it tax evasion..But whatever dude :)
I want to explain to you how little sense this statement makes, but I highly doubt you're capable of understanding. They aren't loop holes, it is the way our tax structure is set up. Romney paid the minimum amount of taxes he was required to by law--you are irrational if you willingly pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min ariana grande 2,171
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Curious 130,634
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Jimbo 151,528
Alison L. Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! 51 min The Truth Hurts 26
Chris Moore (Apr '09) 58 min Golden 23
Laron Washington into young girls now?!? 1 hr Family friend 34
Anybody else tired of rednecks? (Nov '09) 1 hr red 89
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••