Comments
1 - 20 of 130 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Book worm

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Better than the last republican vp pick. Remember her she didn't know geography. This one may find China on the map but sure can't count. I am talking about The Ryan budget. His plan for the U.S budget is nuts. He projects we will have 5% growth each year for the next 30 year. Thats never happened in our history before. Do you think it will now? I sure don't. His numbers on Medicare are nuts too. He plans to spend more than Obama.
Ron Paul 2012

Fontana, CA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
You want real change by repealing the bailouts then vote for Gary Johnson!
Republicans are evil

Maysville, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
pretty simple really... if you make over $250,000 a year and want more tax breaks vote for Romney... if you don't make more than $250,000 a year,and think you might need Social Security and Medicare then vote for Obama...
iwasthere

Maysville, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
to all u liberal, remember what jfk said in his speach. ask not what your country can do for u,ask what u can do for your country. get off your lazy asses and go to work and pay your taxes and dont live off others. what the hell is wrong with that.
iwasthere

Maysville, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Republicans are evil wrote:
pretty simple really... if you make over $250,000 a year and want more tax breaks vote for Romney... if you don't make more than $250,000 a year,and think you might need Social Security and Medicare then vote for Obama...
get off your lazy ass and go out and try to make &250,000. then i will listen to u.
Just Saying....;)

Ewing, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2012
iwasthere wrote:
<quoted text>get off your lazy ass and go out and try to make &250,000. then i will listen to u.
This person is so smart! Get an education, loser. Just saying....;)
Just Saying....;)

Ewing, KY

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Obama has my vote😁
Gary Johnson 2012

Fontana, CA

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Recall The TEA Party Traitor Rand Paul for selling out to the D.C. Bosses by endorsing Mitt Romney! Get a libertarian candidate to defeat him in 2012! A Libertarian candidate would have the advantage over Rand Paul!
republicans suck

Maysville, KY

#9 Aug 15, 2012
iwasthere wrote:
<quoted text>
get off your lazy ass and go out and try to make &250,000. then i will listen to u.
you are a dumbass
Patrick Henry

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 15, 2012
This election should be about Fast & Furious, about Obama's governing by decree, about non-union Delphi pensioners getting butt-raped of their pensions in the Gm bailout, about Obama telling the Russian president that he would be easier to deal with on arms control after the election. Obama is an abommination; he is incompetent and has a flawed vision of this country. This election should not be about Mitt Romney's tax returns or how much tax he paid. If he's smart enough to shelter his income legally, he is smart enough to take care of our national ecoonomic problems, and if he has ball enough to beardd the IRs, he has balls enough to deal with the likes of Putin and tht Iranaian nut job. In 2008 it was like an evil enchantment had spread across the country and charmed enough people to elect this joke of a president. Sadly, it may still be around, or else Romney would be far ahead in the polls.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Aug 15, 2012
Republicans are evil wrote:
Obama is draining Social Security and Medicare so he can put well abled citizens on Welfare,Face it he hasn't a clue how to create jobs..
mike1

London, OH

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Romney shelter his money legally ?...If by that you mean wasting tax payer time and money in creating provision into law ( LOOP HOLES )which may allow himself and his rich buddies to do so legally then fine...lol..Back in the day of Al Capone they called it tax evasion..But whatever dude :)
iwasthere

Maysville, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2012
republicans suck wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a dumbass
i am no dumbass, u are the one living off my tax dollars. dont depend on the government to take care of u. do it yourself and gloat about it.

Since: Mar 10

usa

#14 Aug 16, 2012
No one really knows what Romney can do or what he will do, but you have to look what Obama has done and what he may continue to do. I say anyone would be better than Obama.
Union Rep

Maysville, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2012
Businessman01 wrote:
No one really knows what Romney can do or what he will do, but you have to look what Obama has done and what he may continue to do. I say anyone would be better than Obama.
In comparison to what ?....How quickly you forget the horrible shape this country was in when Obama took office....I remember...Because I was laid off ....
Mother of two

Morehead, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2012
mike1 wrote:
Romney shelter his money legally ?...If by that you mean wasting tax payer time and money in creating provision into law ( LOOP HOLES )which may allow himself and his rich buddies to do so legally then fine...lol..Back in the day of Al Capone they called it tax evasion..But whatever dude :)
I see where Romney paid 14% in tax on $42M or about $6 M in tax. I pay about 18% on a whole lot less. However Romney still paid more taxes than I did.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Aug 16, 2012
Union Rep wrote:
<quoted text>
In comparison to what ?....How quickly you forget the horrible shape this country was in when Obama took office....I remember...Because I was laid off ....
How many have joined you under Obama??

He hasn't done anything helpful to the US Citizens..

Well he has stolsen alot of our tax dollars...

How many jobs you know of that will let you continue to TRY(LOL) and get your sh!t together(NONE)...

And men standing around making $20.00hr. with their fingers stuck up each others a$$ don't help either(UNION REP)..
Jeff
#18 Aug 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How many have joined you under Obama??
He hasn't done anything helpful to the US Citizens..
Well he has stolsen alot of our tax dollars...
How many jobs you know of that will let you continue to TRY(LOL) and get your sh!t together(NONE)...
And men standing around making $20.00hr. with their fingers stuck up each others a$$ don't help either(UNION REP)..
Funny how people can't answer a question without seeing they are wrong so they spit out the stuff you just did....Why don't you answer the original question, ya know it all anyways...
Jeff
#19 Aug 16, 2012
FYI-I make a lot more than $20 dollars an hour...But I do a lot more than you think, and YOU couldn't do my job...If you could Union wouldn't be in place and idiots like you would be here fit oennies on the dollar...Don't hate on us just because we are smart enough to Unionize and you are not...You should be more made at your employers and your political party for tring to take away your right to negotiate the terms of your employment....
Hey
#20 Aug 16, 2012
Union Rep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Jeff..

How bout a Horses Ass????

That better..

Speaking of answering questions,How many jobs has Obama Created??

You're not allowed to count the 800,000 PLUS work permits for the Illegals either..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 min Owl 81,596
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Coal miner 1,443
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min BRAIN STORM 130,535
Dr. Morris 1 hr Duh 11
rocko (Aug '09) 2 hr Hey 38
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Celeste white 3 hr Sure 7
laurel Oaks 4 hr Just Sayin 51
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE