Has anyone ate there?
neonzgreenz

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Just had a steak burrito from there it was pretty good
yeaihave

Dayton, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2011
Yes, tried it a few days ago. The place was empty but the food and service was really good.
EPG

Maysville, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Where is it located?
I know where it is

Morehead, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2011
EPG wrote:
Where is it located?
Next to Sears where Buffalo Trace Wings used to be.
Idiot

Maysville, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2011
I haven't ATE there, but I have eaten there. Hopefully it stays there more than a few months.
geesh

Maysville, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2011
Well since you have EATEN there, was it any good?
Da Biz

West Chester, OH

#8 Jun 16, 2011
I have eaten some big vageena. It was very good.
loudiamondphilli ps

Maysville, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
la bamba is la awful! mi camino real is way better. they will keep getting our business..
Muy Sabrosa

Morehead, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2011
Went there tonight and it really was good. I am a regular at both Mi Camino Reale and La Finca (in Morehead) and have been a few times to the place behind McDonalds, and this new place " La Bamba" is pretty dang good.

The food just had a good fresh flavor and the prices seemed pretty reasonable. Definitely going back for more.
Leet

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jun 19, 2011
Too greasy
Stop crying

New York, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Muy Sabrosa wrote:
Went there tonight and it really was good. I am a regular at both Mi Camino Reale and La Finca (in Morehead) and have been a few times to the place behind McDonalds, and this new place " La Bamba" is pretty dang good.
The food just had a good fresh flavor and the prices seemed pretty reasonable. Definitely going back for more.
It used to be the place I love to eat until I found a roch in my rice and I about died. Haven't been there in 5 months!
You R Confused

Maysville, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2011
Stop crying wrote:
<quoted text>It used to be the place I love to eat until I found a roch in my rice and I about died. Haven't been there in 5 months!
How can that be, since the place just recently opened? Next!
I am Al_

Morehead, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2011
Stop crying wrote:
<quoted text>It used to be the place I love to eat until I found a roch in my rice and I about died. Haven't been there in 5 months!
It was an unoccupied building 5 months ago. I believe they have been open less than a month. I was there today and I really liked it.
Stop crying

Bronx, NY

#15 Jun 21, 2011
You R Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be, since the place just recently opened? Next!
Mi Camino not the new one!!!!!
ha

Elgin, TX

#16 Jun 21, 2011
I personally like the new one and the food salsa everything was good. The male waiters r nice the girl is a bit drugged out I think
ror

Morehead, KY

#17 Jun 21, 2011
Lmao @ buffalo trace wings, what a name.
Lmbo

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2011
I was rolling at that comment also. It was called buffalo wild wings lololol.
ror wrote:
Lmao @ buffalo trace wings, what a name.
loudiamondphilli ps

Maysville, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2011
it was nasty. i thought about going home and licking my dogs buttholes to get the taste out of my mouth.
Not that great

Maysville, KY

#20 Jun 23, 2011
My family and I went there for my 5 year anniversary and needless to say half of us didnt pay for our food because one got a taco salad and the grease in it was so much that it made the bowl so soggy that it leaked threw...And the rest of the food was cold....The girl wants to sit there and talk to you while you are trying to eat and to me thats rude....But Im always told try it and make your own impression

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Thomas (Jackson) 28 min ASHLEY JACKSON 5
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 51 min funny 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Athenesword 143,144
Intervention 5 hr Smh 6
Wake Up America 7 hr Whatever 25
sexual offender 18 hr aaaaaaaa 10
Golden Dragon "Restaurant" near Big Lots 21 hr jonesman 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages