Tim Fegan resigns!!!!!!!!!
kentucky resident

Nesbit, MS

#125 Nov 22, 2012
Wonder if they will ever investigate Estill.....
Professor

Nicholasville, KY

#126 Nov 22, 2012
ASKING KSP to investigate this den of corruption is just asking fox to guard the henhouse! THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLES ORGANIZED CRIME!
Professor

Nicholasville, KY

#127 Nov 22, 2012
HAS ANYONE LOOKED INTO ANSON TRIBBY'S LITTLE CASH FOR FAVOR'S RACKET.
Professor

Nicholasville, KY

#128 Nov 22, 2012
FBI wrote:
Does anybody think there's a connection between Tim Fegan resigning and Judge Todd Walton resigned, And Kate Hendrickson not running for prosecutor again......??? With all this seems like something big is about to happen within our politicals in maysville? They are resigning like dominos falling and I bet they snitch the hell outta each other! LMAO
Bet Bob Tribby can shed some light on this since Anson is in it to his neck
Jack McCoy

Maysville, KY

#129 Nov 22, 2012
Heard he and Timmy Moore were in it together, lol.
Rip off

Maysville, KY

#130 Nov 23, 2012
jack mcCoy wrote:
Maybe I should type slower so you can comprehend STOOOOOPID.
The guys not been convicted or even indicted of anything. How about you LOSERS quit crying and blaming everyone else BC you got caught doing whatever dirty deed you were doing. I love how all the dirt bags come out like cochroaches whenever they see the potential to con a new group. Oh he's dirty therefore everyone's innocent. There's some logic door you.
Take your uneducated jailhouse lawyering back to the pen or crack house or whatever slimeball hole you slitherred out of.
That, OR GO OVERDOSE IN ABERDEEN! Either way, quit breathing BC you're stealing all of us decent peoples oxygeon.
Fn MORON!!!!
Lol


I can tell you that he was as corrupt as they come. No im not an addict, Never have been in jail and earn my money the right way. My sister had a friend years ago who told me he got his pills from Feagan. I didnt believe him and he introduced me to Feagans step daughter. I still didnt believe it But he did show me proof so I know. I know Feagan supplied his wife, step daughter and a few other people with drugs. My friend kept a wrapper off a fentanyl sucker that had Feagans wife name on it that he bought from her to use as blackmail incase the task force ever fucked with him. That was around 2003 or 4. Not sure whats been going on since then since I havent seen the guy in years and havent lived in the area for years and dont do drugs. I just figured I would put my 2 cents in since I know the TRUTH
Sure rip off

Maysville, KY

#131 Nov 23, 2012
U and every other non drug doer, lol. You all come outa the woodwork now w your stories of blackmail and martin Scorsese bull crap. If you can better your spelling go write a book. Ill look it up in the fiction section loser. Lol
sooner the better

Worton, MD

#132 Nov 23, 2012
well that's only one of the corrupt that got caught now time to catch the others. The high sheriff Bogg's in this just like his buddy seems awful funny that when the meetings between the judge and the lawyers Bogg's was sent on vacation this show how money can get you what ever you want it was on the news in lex on the 18 news about Bogg's and Fegan and others and the dope that they are handling so why hasn't anything been in the Maysville Ledger about this trying to
Mayslick Maniac

Nicholasville, KY

#134 Nov 25, 2012
sooner the better wrote:
well that's only one of the corrupt that got caught now time to catch the others. The high sheriff Bogg's in this just like his buddy seems awful funny that when the meetings between the judge and the lawyers Bogg's was sent on vacation this show how money can get you what ever you want it was on the news in lex on the 18 news about Bogg's and Fegan and others and the dope that they are handling so why hasn't anything been in the Maysville Ledger about this trying to
Because they CAN"T do anything about it. Our whole courthouse is corrupt. If they took a drug sniffing dog through the courthouse or half the lawyers' offices in this town the dog would overdose. Why do you think they never bust a big time drug dealer even though the whole county is completely saturated with drugs? Damn it man, get a clue.
lmao

United States

#135 Nov 26, 2012
dave nickell wrote:
This is Dave Nickell , I pray they put your fat ass in front of a jury that you dnt know of coarse and you get what you got me, did my time can you do yours fat ass? This tickles me pink
i agree dave
wow

United States

#136 Nov 26, 2012
Losers wrote:
Dopeheaded dirtbags, all of ya. Go OD in Aberdeen.
Just look!!!It is (Landlord) lmfao thats to funny!!!
hmmm

United States

#137 Nov 26, 2012
white wrote:
<quoted text>
Your with FEgan your the dirtbag dopehead. Who else would defend him after this. We all know he was your supplier. Why dont you go to Aberdeen and OD. Scared arent u punk.
true!!!
Curious

Tucker, GA

#138 Dec 2, 2012
Why Don't they ask the headquarters of the state police in Richmond to investigate?????? Seems to me like that's the most logical thing to do. The fact that Morehead state police are investigating this just sounds fishy. The task force has worked hand in hand with more head for years so it should be a conflict of interest I would think
Sting

Maysville, KY

#139 Dec 2, 2012
Can't you all tell that this is all a bunch of crap about Tim. No charges pressed. Nothing else in paper. It's all a cover-up story for something else going on. Coinscidence that Tim's hand in cookie jar right after Moore's big hoopla? I think not. There is more to this. And you can quote me on this.
get real

Maysville, KY

#140 Dec 3, 2012
get real the school board thieves. tim fegan and other thieves will walk and be hushed up unless the public does an outcry for justice. but let a poor person get caught its on the front page of the paper several times. this ledger wont even report it. just like jr bramel got busted with extra large bags of marijuana coming out of the house. it was hushed up and no one went to jail. its who you are around here just like this worthless school system. and i liked jr. dont get me wrong but right is right and wrong is wrong or should be but its not. but let them stop someone who cannot afford insurance or have a joint in their pocket and see where the hell they go and what happensd to them,you get caught without insurance oh my go to court and pay an extra bunch of court nonsense and everything else. get caught with one joint and seven days in jail. where the hell is the justice in this town? it kind of feels like were under hitler or communism. no money and you will pay. im sorry but why is no one arrest5ed for the money the school board stole off all theose kids and now fegan. whats wrong here people wake up before its too late.
get real

Maysville, KY

#141 Dec 3, 2012
i think we ned to call the news channels and find out why no one is arrested.
OHMY

Winchester, KY

#142 Dec 3, 2012
get real wrote:
get real the school board thieves. tim fegan and other thieves will walk and be hushed up unless the public does an outcry for justice. but let a poor person get caught its on the front page of the paper several times. this ledger wont even report it. just like jr bramel got busted with extra large bags of marijuana coming out of the house. it was hushed up and no one went to jail. its who you are around here just like this worthless school system. and i liked jr. dont get me wrong but right is right and wrong is wrong or should be but its not. but let them stop someone who cannot afford insurance or have a joint in their pocket and see where the hell they go and what happensd to them,you get caught without insurance oh my go to court and pay an extra bunch of court nonsense and everything else. get caught with one joint and seven days in jail. where the hell is the justice in this town? it kind of feels like were under hitler or communism. no money and you will pay. im sorry but why is no one arrest5ed for the money the school board stole off all theose kids and now fegan. whats wrong here people wake up before its too late.
Sounds like you got busted with a joint in your pocket and are pissed about it.
get real

Maysville, KY

#143 Dec 3, 2012
OHMY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you got busted with a joint in your pocket and are pissed about it.
lol lmao ur so wrong. i just hear about it all the time and read the paper.
To get real

Cincinnati, OH

#144 Dec 3, 2012
You go to jail for no insurance bc generally your the dirtbags that always hit a tax paying hard working citizens car stupid. Then of course, you have no money to pay for the damages YOU caused. Driving is a privilege stupid, if you can't afford ins then fn walk. As for the dope, get off the drugs and you'll have no worries. Now anyone, rich poor black blue or white, that breaks laws should be punished but don't come on here w some sob story on why the mans holding u down w insurance costs.
Friggin retard.
get real

Maysville, KY

#145 Dec 3, 2012
To get real wrote:
You go to jail for no insurance bc generally your the dirtbags that always hit a tax paying hard working citizens car stupid. Then of course, you have no money to pay for the damages YOU caused. Driving is a privilege stupid, if you can't afford ins then fn walk. As for the dope, get off the drugs and you'll have no worries. Now anyone, rich poor black blue or white, that breaks laws should be punished but don't come on here w some sob story on why the mans holding u down w insurance costs.
Friggin retard.
U are the retard. I have insurance have never wrecked or been in a wreck. THANK GOD not complaining about that. but your too stupid to know that becvause you missed the whole point. your attacking me now because i want to know why theres no one been arrested after all this theiving going on. I was making a statement of what others do and get charged with when their poor and no money. But your too stupid to read so of course you would miss that. LOL what the differnce between tim moore fegan and the school board getting arrested of all they have done? you must be one of them so of course your mad at my question. i work all the time so before you go on that kick. answer the question. whats the difernce. do you really think somoene with one joint deserves 7 days in jail compared to all this theivery and their not even getting arrested. are you serious? you have to be one of them not to want justice done. RETARD LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min USA 171,886
Fight after Mason County/Lewis County boys bask... 20 min WTF 8
Brianna Hopkins 56 min Lefty 3
anyone know of a good bar in maysville (Apr '11) 11 hr Zach 35
T.C. Major lurkin in The 'ville! Sat Cant stand her 17
Country boy Sat Jeff 15
Peace Sat Buff 2

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages