frisch's in maysville
party of 6

Maysville, KY

#23 Jan 29, 2013
I don't care about the coupns. They need to teach their servers how to serve . Noone wants to sit with an empty glass or get the wrong order. I personnally would like to be checked on more than once.
customer

Athens, OH

#24 Feb 1, 2013
All these things being mentioned is probably why you don't see many workers there for long. I was in Madison IN, and the owner of there Frishes (a friend)said Maysville has the highest profit out of this whole area. That is saying MONEY MEANS MORE than the patrons.
Community

United States

#25 Feb 1, 2013
customer wrote:
All these things being mentioned is probably why you don't see many workers there for long. I was in Madison IN, and the owner of there Frishes (a friend)said Maysville has the highest profit out of this whole area. That is saying MONEY MEANS MORE than the patrons.
. Exactly! Sad! Their one less server tonight, because they gave me no choice.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#26 Feb 9, 2013
John Doe wrote:
They seem nice as your servers try working with those bitchs!! It's hell!!
Especially some of the ones on dayshift! One is a leader I wont say any names tho!
family member

Langsville, OH

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Some people are only getting 2 hours a day. Gas is higher than that.
Pathetic

Erlanger, KY

#28 Feb 12, 2013
family member wrote:
Some people are only getting 2 hours a day. Gas is higher than that.
. It isn't right! Their about to lose their butts, wage an labor is about to drop the ball on them. Mary better open her eyes, before its too late. It's pretty sad that you could probably make more money recycling cans than you could working there. I have never in my life worked for a company quite like this place, and it's probably a darn good thing I haven't. Frich's does NOT care about its employees. I heard that one employee got harassed so much that he had to quit. I mean wow, do these people not realize that when you do that. These are the people that late come back an gun you down in the parking lot? Come on companies use your head! Frich's has a website, I'm sure they wouldn't mind a complaint. Good luck!
shoot

Maysville, KY

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Dang
lol

Owensboro, KY

#30 Feb 14, 2013
I have to agree with you "pathetic", one thing is for sure is that Mary Wallingford and her management staff does not give one shit about their employees. Everyone is replaceable and I think they like the turn over or something because she or chris treats everyone with disrespect unless you get on your knees and kiss thier ass. F*ck that. chris flirts with every single waitress out there, I feel bad for his poor wife at home. I have actually witnessed with my own two eyes him caressing a waitresses face one day, he always has his hands in places they do not need to be and I dont get it because I always thought he was gay. LOL another thing is I have heard customers talk about how mary treats her employees. She doesn't try to hide it thats for sure. I have even heard it and seen it. She cussed one waitress out standing right in front of the bar and apologized to the customer that her waitress couldnt do her job because someone had sat at the counter and the waitress that I guess was supposed to be watching the counter was busy making drinks for other tables and so since Mary had to get off her lazy ass and do something she cussed her waitress out. Last time I checked its supposed to be team work and every other restaurant Ive been at I have seen the managers working and helping out the employees instead of just standing around when it is extemely busy like it was that day. It's a shame, I cannot wait until she retires. Im sure her employees feel the same. Maybe then they will be able to keep good help.
Looked it up

Langsville, OH

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Frishe's complaint line is confidential. Please call with your complaints. Until people do nothing will be done. I am going to refer them to this site.
1-800-873-3633
tips

Maysville, KY

#32 Feb 14, 2013
always tip people !!!!!!!!
my two cents

Maysville, KY

#33 Feb 15, 2013
Mary is nothing but a thief. She is probably stealing from the register. Oh, and she is a bitch. lol
8thurs

Maysville, KY

#34 Feb 15, 2013
my two cents wrote:
Mary is nothing but a thief. She is probably stealing from the register. Oh, and she is a bitch. lol
pushing those coupons at the table cheapens the dining experience please McDonalds is better than that! i feel sorry for the waitresses... it actually could be/and is stealing their tip money in an underminded way.
lol at you

Maysville, KY

#35 Feb 15, 2013
Funny wrote:
Mary is a good manager! She is strict and that's her job! I worked many years for Mary and frischs and it's been the same since it opened. SellIng coupons is part of the job and it's always been that way. As far as Mary being unemployed! No she won't she has worked her ass off for over 20 years and is near a big fat retirement... Frisch rewards it's management team well! If your not happy with waiting tables and selling coupons go Somewhere else and work!! Bitching on topix ain't gonna do a thing!
Yeah shes gonna need every penny of that big fat retirement to support her daughter and her husbands raging pill addictions. Ive never worked for the woman but I do know a few things. He husband is a womanizing cheater who is WAY past his prime but still for some reason thinks someone wants to give him some p*ssy!! Mary has to buy ALL of his pills because he refuses to work or do any damn thing except snort pills and cheat when he can find someone low enough to sleep with him. Her daughter has left her child with Mary (thank God) and she will always support her alone. Misti will NEVER take care of her own child. Or even herself. Mary also supports her pill habit. The woman has worked hard all her life from what I can see, and will probably have to work hard til the day she dies because of all the deadbeats in her house!! The only one worth a f*ck is her son Rick!!! If I was Mary id probably be more of a b*tch than she is dealing with all that at home!!! Get her to finally leave that no account, good for nothing man and I bet her whole demeanor changes instantly!!
yes

Maysville, KY

#36 Feb 15, 2013
I also talked to a server the other night that had to BUY coupons to be able to go home!!!! WTF???? What kind of sh't is that? That has to be illegal. Someone has to call someone.
Stfu

Richmond, KY

#37 Mar 27, 2013
Everyone who is gossiping about Frisch's, but has NEVER ACTUALLY WORKED THERE, needs to shut up. You're gossiping! On the Internet! Go get a life.

I worked there as a server for over 5 years. I know how it really is. Mary and Chris are WONDERFUL people and managers. They both care about me personally, and most of their staff. I say most only because, well, some employees they hire aren't the most intelligent or hardest working people, who don't care about their job anyway.

Mary has been ill for a while now and will probably retire soon. So save the gossip about her getting fired. She can't just give every server a huge raise, that's corporate's job, and firstly it's kentucky's job to enforce the laws.

I HATE YOU ALL
heathenridge crackerjack

Hopkins, MN

#38 Mar 27, 2013
I really like heir tartar sauce.
heathenridge crackerjack

Hopkins, MN

#39 Mar 27, 2013
I meant their.

Sorry
humor

Maysville, KY

#40 Mar 27, 2013
fellow customer wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree with you. I worked for a similar place many years ago and they would have employees scheduled in at 4pm to work will close, only if they were not busy they would have us wait to clock in when business picked up. We also did not get breaks as required by law. Wage and Labor was called and they did come in and pull time cards. Everyone scheduled in at 4 that did not clock in till later was credited with that time. Needless to say, this "multi million dollar corporation" learned a valuable lesson when we were all given nice fat checks for time that had to made up to us..
Frish's has had many establishments in lawsuits and trouble with the labor board. Not only does the restraunt in question get fines and lose lawsuits, The MANAGERS better understand they will be personally liable and will get fines and can be held accountable out of their own pockets. It is not uncommon for a MANAGER TO BE FINED 10,000.00 or more for practicing unfair labor actions as a manager to the establishment. If the Labor board investigates, which no doubt it is going to happen, the Management personel better consider hiring their own attorney, because it is a francise and the corportation will NOT COVER YOUR ARSE!!!! Adios Managemento's, good luck paying the dues when sued.
Yep

Athens, OH

#41 Aug 19, 2014
That place is garbage and the worst 4 years of my life. Mary is the worst. Servers do have to buy coupons just to get normal hours.

“ForReal”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#42 Aug 19, 2014
Yep wrote:
That place is garbage and the worst 4 years of my life. Mary is the worst. Servers do have to buy coupons just to get normal hours.
If it is so bad, why did you stay for four years? My family thinks the food is good. Great breakfast bar! Mary is a very good person, she didn't get her position for being some stupid lazy a**. All Mary expects is for you to do your job, and to do it right. She has given many people first and second chances at a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Behavin 15 min Looking for swing... 6
Swingers? 18 min Looking for swing... 22
Mason co cps!!! Joke 5 hr Concerned citizen 14
Melissa "Shameless" Martin 6 hr Maury 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Bill McReal 163,321
Bibbeekya balongo 7 hr Frupio 2
M/M fun 7 hr Jim bobcock ESQ 3

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages