inbreeders in maysville

inbreeders in maysville

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ROCKSEY

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Anyone know any of these sickos
qwertyuiopas

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2010
ROCKSEY wrote:
Anyone know any of these sickos
lolwut ,,, ew thats gross):
eeewwww

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2010
i know of first cousins who are married! Actually two couples! YUCK!
krissi

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2010
yeh, i know jake whiteman and paula elliott are first couzins, they were telling everyone they were sharing an apartment and expenses together,until she came out of the closet,and told everyone they were having sex,and were in love,thats some real sick shit rite there,hell i think most of the family were cool with it,eewwnasty
Well Lets See

Roosevelt, OK

#5 Apr 30, 2010
There was Charles Darwin and Emma Wedgwood, they were 1st cousins.
Albert Einstein and his wife were 2nd cousins, Thomas Jefferson married his 3rd cousin Martha Wayles, then again none of them ever lived in Maysville. Never mind.
Love Rules

Roosevelt, OK

#6 Apr 30, 2010
krissi wrote:
yeh, i know jake whiteman and paula elliott are first couzins, they were telling everyone they were sharing an apartment and expenses together,until she came out of the closet,and told everyone they were having sex,and were in love,thats some real sick shit rite there,hell i think most of the family were cool with it,eewwnasty
They can get married in some states. Not a darn thing wrong with it.
Johnny

Vanceburg, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2010
I know a kid in Fleming Co. that used to have sex with his little brother.
chase

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2010
i know a girl in cambell county that has had sex with her uncle sinse she was 12,shes married to a guy now,and has 2 kids by him, but still cheats on her husband with her uncle for extra cash.
hacker

Winchester, KY

#9 May 1, 2010
wtf??
nasty

Lugoff, SC

#10 May 2, 2010
krissi wrote:
yeh, i know jake whiteman and paula elliott are first couzins, they were telling everyone they were sharing an apartment and expenses together,until she came out of the closet,and told everyone they were having sex,and were in love,thats some real sick shit rite there,hell i think most of the family were cool with it,eewwnasty
omg,they are so f$$king gross,i guess they cant get anyone thats not related to them,damn.
hardcore

Europe

#11 May 2, 2010
Hell when me and my sis was young we use to play around. I mean we was young and ma was all messed up on pills so she wasn't around really. so we learned about sex together it was beautiful and the the damn govenment came in and split us up. I never saw her again. I say you all leave these two alone. if nothing else he's putting a roof over that womens head she owes him.
crazy

Coshocton, OH

#12 May 3, 2010
hardcore wrote:
Hell when me and my sis was young we use to play around. I mean we was young and ma was all messed up on pills so she wasn't around really. so we learned about sex together it was beautiful and the the damn govenment came in and split us up. I never saw her again. I say you all leave these two alone. if nothing else he's putting a roof over that womens head she owes him.
this is some funny shit right here,i dont care who you are,they both should be beaten and left for dead.
Shala

United States

#13 May 9, 2010
There are alot of kissing cousins in Maysville. If you know what big families are kin to each other. Alot of them just hide it from everyone. They lie and say they aren't kin when they are.
Omg

United States

#14 May 10, 2010
really sad

“You Know It, hmmm,+ wondering”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 May 11, 2010
chase wrote:
i know a girl in cambell county that has had sex with her uncle sinse she was 12,shes married to a guy now,and has 2 kids by him, but still cheats on her husband with her uncle for extra cash.


I know a girl in mason co. who let her little sister get molested by her dad, she found out when the sister was little she was changing her and found hairs in her diaper [GROSSSSSS] The girl told her friend and her friend blabbed it around town (some friend) pretty sad i think. But the older sis became a street-walker guess it runs in the fam.
ily

United States

#16 May 11, 2010
Love Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
They can get married in some states. Not a darn thing wrong with it.
first nobody should talk about my dad and no its not ok for them to do that cuz it is nasty and theyre not getting married they r not togeether
dolphin

United States

#18 May 13, 2010
teresa florence has sex with her son jason giles thats pretty sick
heman

United States

#19 May 15, 2010
ily wrote:
<quoted text>
first nobody should talk about my dad and no its not ok for them to do that cuz it is nasty and theyre not getting married they r not togeether
what they broke up to move on to the next of kin,ha,ha,ha its not ur fault ur daddys a inbreeder,just be sure and lock your door when ya go to bed.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#20 May 15, 2010
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah snap....you must be talking about John "Ronin" Evans. Not the first time I heard that.
Of course its not because your the idiot who made it up.
Xxx

United States

#21 May 15, 2010
Felisha campbell is dating her second cousin. But, I guess she can't get no better..& when she does, she dumps em'...dumb bitch !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min CCR 165,644
Rattin a** Travis whisner 11 hr RAT TRAVIS WHISNER 1
Charlie Johnson in jail? 12 hr Brad 6
Mason co jail has to pay for 750,000 to the Ful... 14 hr No way 20
chaturbate 14 hr hottotty15 2
Tight hole 15 hr countryboy 5
melissa martin 21 hr missy 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages