What type resturant would you like to...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country girl

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2009
Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked 68 went across the bridge and way up into Ohio. I believe that makes it an interstate highway. Your retarded.
\
68 is the highway that hardys is on the high way that takes you to the college so they aint to retardes
and i think we need a place that delivers i work at goldstar and dont get me wrong the food is great but it would be nive to have chinesse take out or somthing every now and then but we cant leave for our lunch break to pick anything else up
Yummy

United States

#22 Nov 24, 2009
I Would Love to see A Steak-N-Shake!!! That would be great!! But a Cici's Pizza would absolutely Boom In this Town!!! Ive accually done the research and thought of opening a cici's myself!!!
foodaholic

Maysville, KY

#23 Nov 24, 2009
agree, chances are we are not going to get a cracker barrel (but it would be nice)! Anyways, I really believe that a CiCi's would do great in Maysville, as long as it was well-maintained. Just think, it's quick, cheap, and there's a wide variety for everyone in the household. But I also believe that a cajun resturant sounds good too. Bottom line is Maysville needs more of a variety of resturants, and whatever you decide to do, i'll be there to give it a chance! Good luck!
you bet

Clarkesville, GA

#24 Nov 24, 2009
CiCi's would be the one to make in maysville
its a good place to take the kids
neon fusion

Dahlonega, GA

#25 Nov 25, 2009
Cajun food would rock. Something new we don't see much up North of the Carolinas. Spicey food is always good, but throw a hamburger on your menu for some of the weak ones
Slick Willy

Dahlonega, GA

#26 Nov 28, 2009
One that has a clean work force and good music while you eat. Priced around $16.00 for two with drinks
Foodie

United States

#27 Nov 28, 2009
CiCi's would be great! Or Waffle House is a huge fave of mine. What about a Fazoli's? When my hubby is comin home from out of town he gets me Alfredo if he passes on and it's super yummy!! iHop is also great. But would be nice to have something that delivers!
yay

Olive Hill, KY

#28 Aug 20, 2010
I would like to see a chucky cheese pizza that would be awesome
I WANT

Stanton, KY

#29 Aug 20, 2010
I know its a buffet, BUT I would love to see Golden Corral back in Maysville. Red Lobster would also be great.
Trey

Maysville, KY

#30 Aug 20, 2010
I think we have plenty of pizza to choose from, around here. You've got Domino's, Pizza Hut, Greg's Pizza, Pasquales, and O'Rourkes Pub which also has really good pizza. Plenty of fast food too, though I love White Castle. I think you'd make the most money out of a place that offered things other local restauraunts don't have.

It'd be cool to have another sports style restauraunt--or a restauraunt that had a little more to do than your traditional places to eat. I think it'd be beneficial to have a place that had a few pool tables, darts, and maybe a few cornhole boards. A place with good ribs, pulled-pork sandwiches, and really good hot wings. There are really no places around here with outstanding wings. i think it'd be neat if you had some specialty burgers and seafood that kept with the theme.(Spicy, and unconventional) And really, I think it'd be sweet if there was sushi. Just throwing out a few ideas, good luck on your business venture.
Trey

Maysville, KY

#31 Aug 20, 2010
Forgot about Snappy's Tomato Pizza, too.
Laughingatyou

United States

#32 Aug 20, 2010
(quote)There are really no places around here with outstanding wings (quote)

Domino's used to have some kickin' wings. Really good. Not sure now since we don't eat there much anymore. I'd love to see a Ryan's Steakhouse, White Castle, or maybe a Longhorn Steakhouse or Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. Any of those are excellen choices. Give Tumbleweed a run for their money (other than White Castle, of course).

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#33 Aug 20, 2010
Larados(sp?) was awesome I loved their ribs.

We need Golden Coral to return, cause we really don't have a good Buffet place other than Pondarosa.
Gendo

Ewing, KY

#34 Aug 20, 2010
foodaholic wrote:
Olive Garden, LaRosa's, Crackle Barrel, Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, O'Charles, CiCi's, tally ho's, Outback, iHop, Chili's, Chick-fil-A, Mr. Getti's or Chuckie cheese- for the kids, Jumba juice, there are much more, but I don't have that much time!!
Move to a real city retard...
I WANT

Stanton, KY

#35 Aug 26, 2010
GOLDEN CORRAL
Deliver

United States

#36 Aug 26, 2010
I think something along the lines of a chucky cheese would go over great. There is hardly anything to do with kids indoors that is fun for all ages. There are many parents that only get their kids for a few hours during the week and look for things to do. Make it so u have to order a meal to enjoy the games so u won't have too many free loaders and offer birthday parties. Good luck n whatever u do.
ghost

AOL

#37 Aug 26, 2010
A really good Buffet with variety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Blacklagoon 163,782
Blonde girl in big white truck 3 hr scientist 16
Alyssa Rae 8 hr Qqq 1
Bibbeekya balongo 9 hr Jim bobcock 3
Undercover dudes 10 hr Jim bobcock 11
What is wrong with MCDC 10 hr Jim bobcock 3
My new book TURDS FROM THE SINK will be on sale... 22 hr bijohn55 6

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages