First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whats up

United States

#22 Jul 30, 2009
are you talking about the people who 30 or 40 years ago condone gays. last i heared they still goes there. going there isn,t the problem letting them think they are ok with that kind of life style is wrong. god created man and woman .. you can try to make a big deal weather or not i have a right to say that but here i can just say my say and you say yours but the bible will always come out on top mcn... read the word of god don,t take my word for it .
Goin Back 2 School

United States

#23 Jul 30, 2009
A Maysville A wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like to rumor, you must be consumed by the devil himself. This kind of talk makes me sick.
My my my.. OK So I JUST HAD TO COME IN HERE AND SAY SOMETHING even though I know nothing about whats goin on......

Ummmm... So ya know ya just basically made a fool out of yourself, right?
I mean you attend MCN, yet you tell someone that..."you must be consumed by the devil himself." ?????? What kind of talk is that from a Christian? Or are you just there to show your face, look down upon others, fill the seat, BE LUKE WARM???? Yeah, remember YOU CANNOT BE LUKE WARM, YOU ARE EITHER HOT OR COLD! See... let me explain, you are a hypocrite if you go to church two days a week, maybe one depending on the church itself, anyway you cant be a PART TIME CHRISTIAN and a PART TIME Hypocrite. Your either one or the other. And for you to say that to this person makes CHRISTIANS look bad. Its people like you, that makes people turn away from their Churches. Its people like you that makes people stop attending church. Its people like you that CONFUSE the flock.

I have never been to this Church. Matter of fact I have been out of church for a few months due to THIS TYPE OF HYPOCRITICAL talk. Like I said before, your either HOT or COLD, ya can't be LUKE WARM!!!
gaydude

Wixom, MI

#24 Jul 30, 2009
Goin Back 2 School wrote:
<quoted text>
My my my.. OK So I JUST HAD TO COME IN HERE AND SAY SOMETHING even though I know nothing about whats goin on......
Ummmm... So ya know ya just basically made a fool out of yourself, right?
I mean you attend MCN, yet you tell someone that..."you must be consumed by the devil himself." ?????? What kind of talk is that from a Christian? Or are you just there to show your face, look down upon others, fill the seat, BE LUKE WARM???? Yeah, remember YOU CANNOT BE LUKE WARM, YOU ARE EITHER HOT OR COLD! See... let me explain, you are a hypocrite if you go to church two days a week, maybe one depending on the church itself, anyway you cant be a PART TIME CHRISTIAN and a PART TIME Hypocrite. Your either one or the other. And for you to say that to this person makes CHRISTIANS look bad. Its people like you, that makes people turn away from their Churches. Its people like you that makes people stop attending church. Its people like you that CONFUSE the flock.
I have never been to this Church. Matter of fact I have been out of church for a few months due to THIS TYPE OF HYPOCRITICAL talk. Like I said before, your either HOT or COLD, ya can't be LUKE WARM!!!
Your great, you break down in tears whenever someone criticizes you then jump on another thread and start cuttung people down. Pretty luke warm christianity from where I am sitting. Go cry yourself to sleep.
Goun Back 2 School

United States

#25 Jul 30, 2009
gaydude wrote:
<quoted text>Your great, you break down in tears whenever someone criticizes you then jump on another thread and start cuttung people down. Pretty luke warm christianity from where I am sitting. Go cry yourself to sleep.
Apparently you dont like me, and thats fine. You dont have to. I am here like many others. To read interesting threads. And as many others I intiteled to my oppinions.....
I NEVER CLAIMED to be a PERFECT Christian. I am neither or, no one is. However, as a Christian and an American it is my right to go to a fellow Christian,even if they are Luke Warm and remind them scripture. I was raised by a man who CLAIMED to be a Christian, preacher in fact, he also Molested me after Church services for several years. I forgave him , but he too is a hypocrite as many others. I never blamed God for his actions. It states in the Bible to stay away from evil doers. You can love those evil doers, but you should stay away from those who willingly bare false witness. I do not belittle anyone on here, but simply told the truth. I never said I wasn't a sinner, nor did I say I wasn't a sensitive person. I AM HUMAN.
I said what I said because of that persons (MCN) attendee because they had no right to say the other was full of the (devil himself).
BTW, I dont cry , I speak TYPE and SPEAK from my heart. I have no one to please but the Lord, my child, and myself.
whats up

United States

#26 Jul 31, 2009
it sounds like you all know that there is something wrong at mnc, you just don,t know how to fix it. its called repent,,, and,,, read,,, the word of god ...it,s actually that simple.it,s when you put mans reasoning in your reading that you end up fighting for peace in your heart and your church
Goin Back 2 School

United States

#27 Jul 31, 2009
whats up wrote:
it sounds like you all know that there is something wrong at mnc, you just don,t know how to fix it. its called repent,,, and,,, read,,, the word of god ...it,s actually that simple.it,s when you put mans reasoning in your reading that you end up fighting for peace in your heart and your church
You are absolutely right.
I am apologizing to all I offened on this thread.
Church

United States

#28 Aug 1, 2009
you guys on here is the whole reason that church isn't the same. i left that church because so much drama was there that i didn't get what i wanted out of it. That church is nice and they are nice people though i do agree that they stereotype certain people. In every church something happens and if you were a true christian you would know it happens for a reason. So what if stuff happens there, i bet that church is still there when you and i are dead and will still have problems, get over yourselves, one day you guys will learn that it isn't you who decides what is wrong and is right for someone else only yourself. you gys have a lot of growing up to do.and by the way everyone is a hypocrite. everyone.
Irish

Massena, NY

#29 Aug 4, 2009
As far as I'm concerned this Church is full of Hypocrites and I know because I have 2 that live next store to me,they are rude and their guest are rude as well and unfriendly,their guest almost hit my ca and I told her to slow down and instead she ignored me then I get home from work one night and she is parked in my spot so I blocked her in and left her a message after trying to get her to move her car and the message was her car next time will be towed,the primary renter once told me animals are food only,not as companions so since then I have put a sign on my front door saying (Wiccan household,Christians not welcomed)and they have also taught they'er young sons to have total disregard for animals because one of my cats was laying on our back deck and I caught these little punks throwing rocks at my cat and I've caught the mum trying to hit one of my cats as well so the next time they try to hurt one of my pets all hell will breal loose because I perfer animals to humans especially their hypocrital kind.
They are nothing more than fake Christians that hide behind this church.
MCN member

Flemingsburg, KY

#30 Aug 9, 2009
Father God must be in tears watching his children too busy throwing stones at each other to notice a lost and dying world out there.
Forgiven

Flemingsburg, KY

#31 Aug 10, 2009
I'm sorry that some people are upset with the church,but thats just a part of having a large group of people together - everyone will not agree with all that is done. You can't please all the people all the time . You are doing well if you can please a few some of the time. As far as the church having hypocrits , what church [or any other organization] for that matter doesn't? People who are perfect have no need for church, its the hypocrits and other type sinners who are in need of a Savior. What better place to find Him than in a good church. Maysville Nazarene is a good church, with nice people and I've been a part of a lot worse.If God is with us , who can be against us? Turbulent times only serve to make the determined stronger.
well

Ashland, KY

#32 Aug 10, 2009
whats up wrote:
are you talking about the people who 30 or 40 years ago condone gays. last i heared they still goes there. going there isn,t the problem letting them think they are ok with that kind of life style is wrong. god created man and woman .. you can try to make a big deal weather or not i have a right to say that but here i can just say my say and you say yours but the bible will always come out on top mcn... read the word of god don,t take my word for it .
That is if you believe in that book!!!
needtoknow

United States

#33 Jan 15, 2013
So did the church split because some people believed homosexuality was OK? If so which ones believe in the bible n which believe in homosexuals?
Need to know

Dahlonega, GA

#34 Jan 20, 2013
If you are looking for a church look around town for the best church for you. There are a lot of good churches in town and most would welcome a new comer.

The best church for me is Maysville Church of Nazarene which is located on Maple Leaf Road. Sunday School starts at 9:30am and 10:40am is worship service. Pastor is great and so is his family. They believe in the Bible, God's Word and stands firm on it.

Plus, they have a great youth program that welcomes all. Every other Friday they have Friday Night Lights for teenager 13 and above. On 1/25/2013 is the next Friday Night Lights.
Plus, they are starting a new pre-school/day care really soon.

Hope to see you soon!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
st patrick 1 hr nicodemus waxworth 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irvine 131,619
Stacy highfield 3 hr idhitthat 4
Cremation 10 hr gonna die 3
why does women do men dirty with kids 12 hr tammy 2
turtle 12 hr turtle 1
vicki fearis Thu Whateverchick 15
Maysville Dating
Find my Match

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:04PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game