Anyone know Harry Brooks Jr?

Anyone know Harry Brooks Jr?

Posted in the Maysville Forum

small town girl

Versailles, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I was just wondering if anyone knew Harry Brooks Jr? Where he is and what he has been up 2?
family

Maysville, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
hes as a snitch stay away from him he told on alot of people including his sister and uncle
small town girl

Versailles, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Oh... okay...
small town girl

Versailles, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Is he still in jail though? how long does he have?
getalife

Maysville, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Nope
small town girl

Versailles, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Howd he get out already? I thought he got a few years to go
wow

Maysville, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
hes in a hathway house
philcore

Medina, OH

#8 May 31, 2013
Its funny. "family" can call him a snitch knowing damn well u have told on ppl urself....and never did any time at all.. Weak ass little lambs
dolphin

Maysville, KY

#9 Jun 2, 2013
philcore wrote:
Its funny. "family" can call him a snitch knowing damn well u have told on ppl urself....and never did any time at all.. Weak ass little lambs
lol
Truth

Maysville, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2013
He is a snitch and was low down enough to get his own family. He can rot in hell!!!!!
tammy ray

Strongsville, OH

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Stop being chicken shits hiding behind your screen name, if you got hate words for anyone in my family grow some balls and stop on by... . I can promise you won't be so brave..... ye with no sins cast the first stone,.......
Mike

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2016
I was married to one of the sister...and Harry did snitch. But most you whore$ in Maysville are rats. I hate everyone of you. The Brooks family are very nice people. I love them all. And would go to war for any of them...and my name is Mike. Figure it out.
CLHB

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2016
Truth wrote:
He is a snitch and was low down enough to get his own family. He can rot in hell!!!!!
I don't know about the uncle or most of this mess but Jr. was asked by very close family to snitch on his sister to save her life. That being said, Harry Sr. and his wife are some of the best people in Mason County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Non Religious 156,576
corey nida (Mar '10) 6 hr Sorry 37
What happened with David staggs 7 hr Kelly 26
Trump 8 hr Betty 62
julia 16 hr Dr phil 5
tyler white Wed Wondering 7
Bank Street apartments Tue Amazon package 3

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages