Blue Fugates of Kentucky

Protestants

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnathan Daniel Masters

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Canadians r so racist. Must b b/c they beat America in the Revolution, and gave a safe haven for Simon Girty, and other Indians.
skeeter

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
I do not understand racism i am a human being same as you.same red blood,same pumping heart,same stinking poop. same, same, same. all children of god same.
Desoto

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
All humans are racist to a certain degree than others.Now, that's my thinking.Which you know everyone does not think the same.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Everybody in America is racist, b/c it's all black/white/brown, but elsewhere, they use different categories. Race is socially constructed. There's no black or white people out here.
skeeter

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
You are wrong john not all, but everyone has a opinion.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
I agree... not all. But most of America, it's all black and white, sometimes brown, but mostly black and white... even though none of us, is either white or black.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
I aint racist, just dont like any tree climbing monkey koons
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Wow... nobody should have any respect for any idea u have. I wouldn't b ur friend, u loser
skeeter

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Don't mind him john with a remark like that just shows how stupid and ignorant it is.probally married his sister.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
I was going to put "Muslims", as being more racist, but now I'm thinking "whites"... Muslims get violent if u just draw their prophet, but that's not the same of whites... but here in AmeriKKKa, I hear those remarks too much. It's 2012, and if we haven't realized that you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a man by their skin color... it's by his actions, and character.

And how about those Canadians ? lol... I crack myself up sometimes.
Hate em all

Clarkesville, GA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
If you hate everyone equally you can't be racist.
READER

Flemingsburg, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I was going to put "Muslims", as being more racist, but now I'm thinking "whites"... Muslims get violent if u just draw their prophet, but that's not the same of whites... but here in AmeriKKKa, I hear those remarks too much. It's 2012, and if we haven't realized that you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a man by their skin color... it's by his actions, and character.
And how about those Canadians ? lol... I crack myself up sometimes.
I have to agree with you.
chevy

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Bunch of dark stick sucking, koon loving, sids carrying jungle bunnies.
roscoe

Morehead, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2013
This thread had to be started as a joke. Notice that back is not an otion in the "most racist" list. Blacks have BET, the NAACP, the UNCF, Miss Black America contest, The Black Family Reunion, and God only knows what else devoted to being black. If there was a WET, Miss White America, or any other group or organization with a "white only" qualifier there would be no end to the media coverage and the so-called Reverands that would be up in arms. In my opinion racism wouldn't be near as bad if people wouldn't go out of their way to look for it and be offended by every thing that remotely resembles racism, real or imagined. If I let every thing said to me get under my skin, I'd be pissed off 24/7. That being said, peope likethe above poster (chevy) are either totally stupid or just like to stir it up for the shock value.
skeeter

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Roscoe perfectly said, can't add to that
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
chevy wrote:
Bunch of dark stick sucking, koon loving, sids carrying jungle bunnies.
Look how ugly you are KKKentucKKKe. R u eva gonna get out of the 1950s? R u gonna keep on going backwards, and stupidier, and ridden w/ more cancer, and more toothlessness, and more prisons? Is that the secret to ur civilization ?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2013
roscoe wrote:
This thread had to be started as a joke. Notice that back is not an otion in the "most racist" list. Blacks have BET, the NAACP, the UNCF, Miss Black America contest, The Black Family Reunion, and God only knows what else devoted to being black. If there was a WET, Miss White America, or any other group or organization with a "white only" qualifier there would be no end to the media coverage and the so-called Reverands that would be up in arms. In my opinion racism wouldn't be near as bad if people wouldn't go out of their way to look for it and be offended by every thing that remotely resembles racism, real or imagined. If I let every thing said to me get under my skin, I'd be pissed off 24/7. That being said, peope likethe above poster (chevy) are either totally stupid or just like to stir it up for the shock value.
Black folks r racist, but white supremacists have had a hardon for black folks since the beginning of America, when black folks built this country. So instead of always talking about those dark skinned people u white supremacists have a hardon for, let's broaden this conversation... I bet stupid, backwards, inbred, dum crackas can't do that. I bet they got such a hardon for black folks, they make every conversation about racism. Supremacists dont have any culture. It's all racism. All the time. No wonder KY is the toilet bowl of AmeriKKKa.
the curist

Maysville, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Racist: small minded, fearful, uneducated person, that will never see heaven due to the fact Jesus was a colored man and life began in Africa. go a head and hate on someone that doesn't match your skin color so the angels can laugh and watch your sorry soul fall far from heaven because they are jealous of humans anyway.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2013
the curist wrote:
Racist: small minded, fearful, uneducated person, that will never see heaven due to the fact Jesus was a colored man and life began in Africa. go a head and hate on someone that doesn't match your skin color so the angels can laugh and watch your sorry soul fall far from heaven because they are jealous of humans anyway.
Nice post. And u r so rite.
Truth

Alto, GA

#20 Jan 20, 2013
I'm sick of that word. I'm sick of people craving extra rights and hand outs because their ancestors were slaves. What makes a man, a man is faith in God, work of his own hands and loyalty to his family! Color has nothing to do with it. " Content of character, not the color of skin", MLK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 168,778
Homecoming 43 min Tell Me About it 12
Johnna Adams 5 hr Tothepoint 5
Kelli bricker 5 hr Tothepoint 1
EKP Pervs 7 hr Yuk 3
Jordan Reese 10 hr CuriousDude 1
I like to fight NAKED 11 hr Jim bobcock 37

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages