Next Last
haha

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2010
in love with skyler marshall!!!!
haha

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2010
i think they need to date cuz they make a beautifull cuple and they crazzy bout one another...all i need to say is SKYLER B$REAL AND DATE HER CUZ YOUR THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HER AND SHE TALKS ABOUT YOU ALOT AND YOU NEED TO DATE HER!!!!!!!!!!
opinionated friend

Wallingford, KY

#3 Apr 14, 2010
i love ashley to pieces but i dont know skylar but i prsonally feel like he leads her on.i aint judging him for who he is but he puts her through stuff she doesnt need to go threw and they are not even dating. yes she loves him.yeah he may like her but he needs to either ask her out or stop leading her on. its ridiculous but thats my opinion i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.
really

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010
I'm not being mean either but skyler is definitely haley metcalfs man whether they date or not. theyre always stuck together. thats one couple that will always be together.
be 4 real

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 May 7, 2010
yeah i agree that he does put her through things that she dont deserve to go threw she love him so much and everytime i see that she look depressed and/or crying i ask wats rong and she always answers "skyler". they r made 4 eachother but he needs to treat her right
skyler

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 May 29, 2010
will i love her so shut the up forill dam
Shhxu

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2010
If u luv her then date her!
skyler

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2010
i am
ahhhh hahahaha

Maysville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2010
skyler hunnie yu no yu don love her quit fooln foreal yu hurt ha so many times and din gat nerve ta say i love her and yu date her boi plzz yu no hayley yo wifey fa life man ashley keep fantisizing this perfect life fa yall lol wtf eva yu needa leave her alone an b dun wit er cus yu jus dawgin her out fck tht man i cud nt b her she stay beggn yu not too b dun wit her man i wud hac lef yu alone tha firs time yu sed im dun nawl as a matta fact i wud nt b messn wit chu cus yu will fuc any thang tht has a puttnani between dem legs lol n yu no it n ashley rong too cus she no yu gat ah gurl n she stay tryna hop on dat dick foreal she needs ta cut tht shit out fa sum1 whoop her ass fa messn wit ppls men she ah hoe as it is
haha

Maysville, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2010
yay 10 year olds on topix. awesome.
be for real

Maysville, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2010
olivia everybody knows that is you with your name under "ahhhh hahahahaha" and just because you can't get skyler don't mean you have to hate on her. she is far prettyer then you and you know it. GET A MAN, GET A LIFE!!
hahahahaha

Maysville, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2010
wow
omfg

Maysville, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Ashley can find someone better,..he is stuck on haley belive me and this shyt is crazy .. she dont needa be hurt but believe me sometimes she does it ta herself..Skyler may like alot of girls but at the end he is haleys..
i know for a fact there neva gonna be completly done wit each other and ashley needs to find someone good fa her and leave someone elses man alone..skyler says him and haley dont date and shyt but they do..
and when skyler was all tha time wit me he constantly talked bout ashley but i still found her name in his inboxx..he is fake and ashley deserves wayy better..But it will be skyler and haley till tha endd..i learned that
Hala at your girl

Maysville, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2010
ahhhh hahahaha wrote:
skyler hunnie yu no yu don love her quit fooln foreal yu hurt ha so many times and din gat nerve ta say i love her and yu date her boi plzz yu no hayley yo wifey fa life man ashley keep fantisizing this perfect life fa yall lol wtf eva yu needa leave her alone an b dun wit er cus yu jus dawgin her out fck tht man i cud nt b her she stay beggn yu not too b dun wit her man i wud hac lef yu alone tha firs time yu sed im dun nawl as a matta fact i wud nt b messn wit chu cus yu will fuc any thang tht has a puttnani between dem legs lol n yu no it n ashley rong too cus she no yu gat ah gurl n she stay tryna hop on dat dick foreal she needs ta cut tht shit out fa sum1 whoop her ass fa messn wit ppls men she ah hoe as it is
WTF? Can I get a translation please!!!!!!
mal

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2010
okea for one....the hoe wit the name "omfg"...you need to leave my alone and you dont have to make it sound like he be talking about her bad cause when he at home he be saying he loves her and soooo you need to get on somewhere and quit making up about my BFF!!!!!!!!!!
Ha AH Ha

Maysville, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2010
if "mal" is that bitch who is always walking around downtown looking dirty then it is you who needs to be quiet. eryone knows you r the hoe, so drop it.
Haha

Maysville, KY

#18 Nov 23, 2010
Skyler will never leave haley Ive even learned that he denys bein with her and he denys talking to ashley he even tells me he loves me and wants me but haha i know better then that REDICULOUS NOT EVER GONNA HAPPEN, GET A LIFE YOU DUMB BITCH ASHLEY YOU KNOW HE NEVER GONNA BE WITH YOU HE SAY YOU AINT NUTTIN BUT A HOE HE JUST NEEDS A LITTLE BIT OF HEAD HAHAHA IF YOUR BRACES DONT CUT HIM AGAINNNNN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT I LOVE YOU SKYLER AND BABY I WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT
Haha

Maysville, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2010
10 whole months and me and skyler are still at it yumm i love the taste of that big a$$ dicK dam and how it feels when it goes up inside me and you pound me real hard dam baby i ccant wait til i get it again
1122abc

Madisonville, KY

#21 Jul 28, 2012
i love ashley, she's awesome !
ashleys mom

Richmond, KY

#22 Aug 8, 2012
well for 1 thing skyler needs to b with and stay with hailey, they r meant to b and so glad we r outta maysville so i dont have to worry bout my daughter tryin to b with him, he would say i love u to her and promise to b with her but i seen text messages from him and heard him talk to her on the phone and he would talk to her so bad callin her bitch and whore and telling her to c him at a certain time and day or else........bull shit if i have anything to do with it my daughter will not b treated like that, she may still talk to skyler or text him but i bet he aint with her any more, im not trying to dog anyone cause i love mallory to death but skyler on the other hand..........i know i will probably get some bad replies but o well idc just wanted to put my word in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Word 169,009
Andrew Telecky (Mar '16) 2 hr rowancokid 2
Kelli bricker 2 hr I no her 27
The Pachecos 3 hr Taylor 4
EKP Pervs 4 hr Well 4
Augusta School and basketball 10 hr former panther pa... 1
Central Baptist Church 12 hr PAPA1010 5

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages