Why do Mexicans fall for those trailo...

Why do Mexicans fall for those trailor-park white gals?

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dell

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2011
I think they do so they don't have to do work and have them take care of their dirty butts
stfu

Winder, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Why the hell do you care??? You just jealous cause most of them look better and have better looking women and cars than you do???? Why don't you go buy some more crack and pills with your SSI check that you shouldn't be getting!!!!!!!!!!
Bank on it

Sumter, SC

#3 Mar 7, 2011
They love a 200 dollar car and 200 lb. woman!
stfu

Winder, GA

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Yeah, how many do you see driving vehicles better than most white trash!!! And just because some of them have overweight women doesn't mean they all do, you dumb , jealous, inbreed piece of shit!! All that it is, is some of you stupid ass pieces of shit have nothing and are jealous that the mexicans come over here and more than you!! At least they get their money the honest way and work for it!!!! Now stupid ass bank on that..... Hell you probably are so damn poor that you don't even know what a bank is!! Dumbass.... Why don't you post your damn name you dumbf##k!!!!!!!!!!
david

Birmingham, AL

#5 Mar 7, 2011
if you love them so much why dont you go back to mexico with them
give some wook back to americans
david

Birmingham, AL

#6 Mar 7, 2011
and i got a nice car but cant find work because people want cheap labor i could care less who there with i am not racist have friends of all colors but we need our jobs maybe everyone would feel different when there family is hurt by it i showed one mexican how to work and he took my job let one work to fix hes truck he said i owed him two more hundred than i did stole some tools found out he did other people same way by the way he has trashy girl to give him money so he dont have to work so much he told me that
Bank on it

Sumter, SC

#7 Mar 7, 2011
stfu wrote:
Yeah, how many do you see driving vehicles better than most white trash!!! And just because some of them have overweight women doesn't mean they all do, you dumb , jealous, inbreed piece of shit!! All that it is, is some of you stupid ass pieces of shit have nothing and are jealous that the mexicans come over here and more than you!! At least they get their money the honest way and work for it!!!! Now stupid ass bank on that..... Hell you probably are so damn poor that you don't even know what a bank is!! Dumbass.... Why don't you post your damn name you dumbf##k!!!!!!!!!!
Bank is only for checking account!!! Stock market and real estate is where my money's at!!! Roll that up in your cornbeard and eat it!!!!
quit hatin

Clay City, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2011
Yea they take the low paying jobs unlike you, you just want to sit on your computer and complain that they do jobs you wouldn't. Grow up and get a job.
quit hatin

Clay City, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2011
david wrote:
David Sanders!
uloser

Maysville, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2011
wow david you should go back to school and get some education so that your conversations make sense.and what is wook anyways
know

Maysville, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2011
nobody wants no w*
tback!
Why

Winder, GA

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Why do you all call them wetbacks? If I'm not mistaken, your nasty asses were wet when you came into this world!! Stupid ass people!!! Go get a fucking job and do something useful with your nasty trashy ass!!! If your not so jealous, you sure are wasting enough time on this site running your damn mouth!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that they work so much better than you and that they don't sit around and wait for the first of the month to get their retard check and food stamps, like your stupid ass does! You wanna know where all the tax payers money is going? Try checking into some of these lowlifes that sit on their lazy asses all day and do nothing but wait for the first of every month!!!! If anyone has the right to complain it is the hispanic people, because stupid ass Americans won't get off their asses and do anything....That is how the hispanic people get all of the jobs.... Try working sometime, maybe you might have something instead of a job waiting for the mailman every month, you nasty loser!!!!!!!!!! Adios, chinga tu madre!!!
damn right

Maysville, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Why wrote:
Why do you all call them wetbacks? If I'm not mistaken, your nasty asses were wet when you came into this world!! Stupid ass people!!! Go get a fucking job and do something useful with your nasty trashy ass!!! If your not so jealous, you sure are wasting enough time on this site running your damn mouth!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that they work so much better than you and that they don't sit around and wait for the first of the month to get their retard check and food stamps, like your stupid ass does! You wanna know where all the tax payers money is going? Try checking into some of these lowlifes that sit on their lazy asses all day and do nothing but wait for the first of every month!!!! If anyone has the right to complain it is the hispanic people, because stupid ass Americans won't get off their asses and do anything....That is how the hispanic people get all of the jobs.... Try working sometime, maybe you might have something instead of a job waiting for the mailman every month, you nasty loser!!!!!!!!!! Adios, chinga tu madre!!!
they call them wet backs because where the swim across the Rio grande, to get into the US. yes its sad because you see some with a local job,but not to many white boys like cuttin that tobacco
Because

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 9, 2011
david wrote:
They take these jobs because too many locals don't want to work the jobs available. That's the problem with too many folks, they think that the mexicans are "stealing" the jobs when in reality the mexicans are working the jobs the majority don't want.
unknown

Maysville, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2011
is that all you all have time to do is sit around dogging mexicans? at least most of them do work. my bf is mexican and he workshis ass off were most white men are lazy ass.so lay off mexicans.they have families they are taking care of too. there are some good mexicans and there are some bad mexicans same goes for white or black. so get a life.
Because

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Mar 9, 2011
unknown wrote:
is that all you all have time to do is sit around dogging mexicans? at least most of them do work. my bf is mexican and he workshis ass off were most white men are lazy ass.so lay off mexicans.they have families they are taking care of too. there are some good mexicans and there are some bad mexicans same goes for white or black. so get a life.
Well said!
hmm

Maysville, KY

#17 Mar 10, 2011
i actually think this post was started to trash the white women they pick not the mexicans.and i must say i have seen some fine looking mexicans with some dat nasty dirty looking white women and i know they could do better.
JACQUIE

Maysville, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2011
hey yur talk about me im trailer trash hothat mexican f**k i only charg 30 for each one red lite specials behind jail im good at wat i do im fat im ugly im poor cause i liv in trailar come see me or you see me drivig my orange car i have many stds so cum check my fat ass out
Pink Freud

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Mar 10, 2011
Bank on it wrote:
<quoted text>
Bank is only for checking account!!! Stock market and real estate is where my money's at!!! Roll that up in your cornbeard and eat it!!!!
How's that working out for you lately?
duh

Maysville, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2011
Why wrote:
[email protected] wet back means you swan the rio geande river to get here se what i mean aint got a clue....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need sucked 6 min Jon Hall 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr eebie 170,048
Tiffany @ McDonalds (Feb '17) 2 hr Bofa 24
City Commission meeting thoughts 3 hr SadMayorWeHave 5
Matteress momma 7 hr Anon1982 8
Fazolies 7 hr Anon1982 24
Jordan Planck 7 hr Anon1982 6

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance