new2area

Maysville, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2010
I just moved to Maysville and am looking for a family doctor and a pediatric doctor. Anyone have any good recommendations?
Tld

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Dr keeton and Colman are great kid drs located in the hospital
Awesome

Plummers Landing, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2010
Yes I agree! Their number is 759-kids
hope492

Maysville, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2010
i agree to kid care is very good
Yup

Maysville, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, my kids see Keeton he is really nice and a good doc. My son is terrified of going to the doctor and the way Dr. Keeton is with him calms him lots. For a family doctor, I'm not so sure. I went to Primary Plus and wasn't really too pleased with who I saw there...almost act like they're inconvenienced by you being there, idk maybe that's just me
yes

Maysville, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Well, the best family physician (dr. bocook) just left town. She just relocated to SC. I miss my doctor. I don't trust anyone else. I guess I will go see Dr. Denham if I have to. He would be 2nd on my list.
bob

Centreville, MD

#7 Nov 1, 2010
i like dr grosser he does a real good job
LEO156

Maysville, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2010
dr grosser has been my dr for years but not everybody likes because he cant hand out the good stuff no more just adams and denham can do that they very special demons
well 21

Dayton, OH

#9 Nov 1, 2010
dr gallenstine is my dr he also see kids that who i take my son 2 hes a good dr
Good Doctors

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 1, 2010
Dr.Grosser is a very nice man but not a kid Dr. lets not forget he got in trouble for writing prescriptions to go hunting on peoples land lots of other things that had nothing to do with health issues. Dr. Adams is mine and my daughters dentist and the best at what he does around he does nothing illegal,and only gives out small amounts at a time he's lot a legitimate reason to do so him and his staff are very nice and have always treated us very well Dr. Denhem is very strict and makes the patients go to counseling and get help or will discontinue their scripts I have known of people who tried to go just for scrips and he put a stop to it. Dr. Coleman has also always been very good to my daughter and is very good at what he does very friendly as well as his staff.
new2area

Maysville, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2010
Where are Dr. Adams and Dr. Denhem located? That is what I want, a family physician that will listen and not just hand out scripts.
uyrre

Maysville, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2010
The best kid doc around is in Georgetown, Dr. Aganon. He listens and is so good with the kids, love him!
LEO156

Maysville, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2010
AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THR DENTIST ADAMS THE DR WITH DENHEM DR ADAMS THE LADY
Great DR

Maysville, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2010
DR Wallingford is a great doctor for adults and children. He has always been really good to me and my child. I can really trust him.
wow

Morehead, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Dr Gretchen Adams is a wonderful dr. But keep your distance from dr morris all he is, is a legal drug dealer, dont care about patients at all!
LEO156

Maysville, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2010
wow i know for a fact she hands the good stuff
Milo

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2010
I have never witnessed such a unprofessional environment as I did wihile at the ENT office.
A worker was very loud and explicit with a client over what seem to be a divorce issue.
She was apparently distraught and should be called down as to the content of her discussions in the work place.
chief

Hillsboro, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2010
Dr. Wallingford is a pretty good Doctor, if you can ignore his Holier than Thou attitude. He walks around like he is God's gift to the world. He has been known as Little Napolean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Gods View 167,619
Huge Fish In Ohio River (Jun '11) 34 min Riverruns 26
Randy Powell 4 hr Worried 4
Jeff copas 4 hr Worried 1
James "Jimmy" Burdette 4 hr suspiciousmind 4
LOretta Tackett 6 hr Nosey 1
Shirley Staggs 13 hr Wondering 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages