keisha steward
WHO IS SHE

Macon, GA

#1 Jun 9, 2009
I SAW HER A FEW WEEKENDS AGO AND SOMEONE TOLD ME HER NAME. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. IS SHE SINGLE? WHO DOES SHE MESS WITH? WHERE CAN I FIND HER?
IM IN LUV!!! LOL
proud

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2009
Yea i know her, she was going out with aaron rigdon(a white dude).
Class of 1997

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2009
I haven't seen Keisha in years, didn't know she was back in town. She was so pretty and had a wonderful personality. I would like to see her myself.
know her

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2009
yes. i agree shes very beautiful and has the personality to go along with it very nice girl
LOL

Winder, GA

#5 Jun 18, 2009
she is a very nice girl and very pretty
proud

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2009
Yea i agree
YEA

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#7 Dec 19, 2009
proud wrote:
Yea i know her, she was going out with aaron rigdon(a white dude).
if ur gon give imformation out talk wat you know.. she hasnt been wit dat white boy in yrs!!
wellthen

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2009
well, then YEA if you know so much, who is she with?
none ya

Dayton, OH

#9 Dec 19, 2009
It is none of your business who she is with. It sure aint you. She has not been with him in many yrs and its doing VERY well for herself. So grow up and move on there are many other things to do than talk about someone. If you must know who she is with why dont you ask HER for YOURSELF.
(by the way I do believe that white boy) is dating Shameika not sure if thats the correct spelling.
wellthen

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2009
it's no one business who she is dating, but you're maore than happy to offer up info on the guy she WAS dating. Why is that okay? And apparently you haven't found anything else to do than talk about someone. Why dont you take your own advice??
none ya

Dayton, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2009
Actually I am not talking about anyone! I just let it be known that its no ones business who she is dating. The fact that I offered info on the guy she used to date was to clarify who was with who, because so many ppl are quick to start making things up. So you tell me how I am talking about someone?? When all I gave was facts for the shit starters that are on here. I once never said anything bad about anyone so how can i be talking about them?? When I correct who was dating who, and that if someone wants to know about her they should ask her.
wellthen

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2009
Yeah, well you told me not to be talking about anybody, and all I asked was who she was dating. That isn't talking about people. That's only a question. You say "grow up and stop talking about people." But then you go and do the exact same thing you're telling others not to do.
Class of 1997

Clarksville, TN

#13 Dec 21, 2009
I went to school with her, she was very pretty and nice. I thought she moved away. Is she back in town or was it a visit? I hope she is doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Pence 161,286
Christina combs and zach moran 8 hr fourfivesix 7
Leartta cheating on Anthony with Brian 12 hr country girl 10
The fluffy boy cheezy 12 hr Dewey 9
Gifford (Nov '11) 13 hr herbffhistolol 78
The Moose 13 hr stiffy 20
Lea 15 hr LSC 2

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages