Glad you are having fun.
jody

Nicholson, GA

#22 May 17, 2010
i am haven a blast first time on fer a few

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 May 18, 2010
I would love to do that naughty dance with you again. Remember? We had such a good time.
come dance with the devil

Maysville, KY

#24 May 18, 2010
hey jody. I got a problem with ya. You talk big now, but youd be suprised at who still is boiling inside. , You may think differently about sleeping around on your women again. PLEASE COMMENT BACK.

Location hidden

#25 May 19, 2010
All of us who have played with Jody when hes married know who he is. You can't afford to expect a life of love but you enjoy the time you get to spend with him and hope he will be your friend forever.

Location hidden

#26 May 24, 2010
Jody I've been missing you badly. All I want is a little time to catch up on lost time. I'm not after you're sex. You are married, right? Unless you want it. I tryed to email you. Did you get it? Love ya forever and always.
Friend you F ucked Over

Maysville, KY

#27 Jul 20, 2010
Hey Jody, since your in georgia with your new little squeeze,and draining sarahs money on the never ending broke down camaero.Lol.Sarah is HOT! and you are an idiot for being such a dick,you scammed sarah good.I hope sarah reads this.It's about time sarah knows the truth.Sarah was over at my house she made me week to my knees,she smelled so sweet, inicent, and look good in them booty shorts! Jody just tell her the truth she can't beat you up your all the way in georgia.It's about time she knows the truth. The car has been broke down since May! Get real.At least I can be around my own child,Can You? Please Reply! So we can get more detail for everybody,I hope I could do your wife like you do everyone elses.Kay had nice pictures of georgia.Expecially by the Water.
Your old buddy!!
sarah

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#28 Jul 20, 2010
Friend you F ucked Over wrote:
Hey Jody, since your in georgia with your new little squeeze,and draining sarahs money on the never ending broke down camaero.Lol.Sarah is HOT! and you are an idiot for being such a dick,you scammed sarah good.I hope sarah reads this.It's about time sarah knows the truth.Sarah was over at my house she made me week to my knees,she smelled so sweet, inicent, and look good in them booty shorts! Jody just tell her the truth she can't beat you up your all the way in georgia.It's about time she knows the truth. The car has been broke down since May! Get real.At least I can be around my own child,Can You? Please Reply! So we can get more detail for everybody,I hope I could do your wife like you do everyone elses.Kay had nice pictures of georgia.Expecially by the Water.
Your old buddy!!
im done with that loser and im having a great time with my friends and my job and im alot better off Kay and him deserve each other they are both liars and cheaters and like to start drama and i dont send him money i dont talk to him if any1 want to get fu@@ed over hook up with him he isnt all tat great
hes a loser

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#29 Jul 20, 2010
Jody you just use ppl for wat you can and when you are done with them you pitch them aside while u got some one else on the side you better be carefull cause you are goin to get whats coming to you espcially if you come back here so my suggestion is you stay down there nobody wants to be around you and the ones that do just havent learned their lesson yet
witwoo

Maysville, KY

#30 Jul 21, 2010
sarah you are hot and sexy.
sarah

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#31 Jul 21, 2010
witwoo wrote:
sarah you are hot and sexy.
ty i think
witwoo

Maysville, KY

#32 Jul 22, 2010
honey dont think u are sexy just know u are ok
sarah

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#33 Jul 23, 2010
witwoo wrote:
honey dont think u are sexy just know u are ok
who ru
witwoo

Maysville, KY

#34 Jul 23, 2010
i wish i knew if u are willing to hug a little teddy bear? but u are very hot and sexy"""" """" and i mean sexyyyyyy
sarah

United States

#35 Jul 24, 2010
witwoo wrote:
i wish i knew if u are willing to hug a little teddy bear? but u are very hot and sexy"""" """" and i mean sexyyyyyy
do I know u and y don't u tell me who ur
just jodi friend

United States

#36 Jul 25, 2010
i know jody and he is better off with out sarah and kay he nevered used sarah money to fixed his car as a matter of fact he fixed sarahs car before he left and sarah i understand you 2 didnt have much sex because you was giving to every one else and if witwoo thinks you are sexy he should see your fat rolles you are a cheater and a liar im a friend of both you and jody and no matter what he said he still loves you but has a personal problem he is workong out with out hurting any body so give him a break he is doing his best to keep from hurting you you just dont know what he is going through
sarah

United States

#37 Jul 25, 2010
just jodi friend wrote:
i know jody and he is better off with out sarah and kay he nevered used sarah money to fixed his car as a matter of fact he fixed sarahs car before he left and sarah i understand you 2 didnt have much sex because you was giving to every one else and if witwoo thinks you are sexy he should see your fat rolles you are a cheater and a liar im a friend of both you and jody and no matter what he said he still loves you but has a personal problem he is workong out with out hurting any body so give him a break he is doing his best to keep from hurting you you just dont know what he is going through
first of all I didn't cheat on him and second of all I'm not fat and he doesn't love me he got wat he wanted and u can butt out of my life and not talk bout me he's the one tat took his x with him
sarah

United States

#38 Jul 25, 2010
And he didn't fix my car I'm still fixing my car and he did use me so watever
i know 1

Maysville, KY

#39 Jul 25, 2010
hey sarah i know a man for u. hey i hear the roberts girls dad is single now? but hell who knows jody will come back and u will run back to him? lol
sarah

United States

#40 Jul 25, 2010
i know 1 wrote:
hey sarah i know a man for u. hey i hear the roberts girls dad is single now? but hell who knows jody will come back and u will run back to him? lol
think ill pass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gifford (Nov '11) 3 hr bludazybluz 72
I came to maysville for BLACK.COCK 3 hr Elaine P 5
Overdoses 3 hr yads 14
Crounse corp. (Jan '13) 4 hr Winch guts 67
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Pikeville Parent 161,226
Lucy white lol 6 hr Sara 3
The fluffy boy cheezy 6 hr 41056 truth teller 6

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages