Next Last
somebodyyy

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2009
That stupid farmer f*ck..
somebody else

Worton, MD

#2 Jun 25, 2009
i think people who get on here to bash other people are cowards...if you have a problem with someone, let THEM know...
somebodyyy

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2009
ok.. ur on here too.. i bet ur trashin someone dont like
kyboy

Maysville, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2009
somebodyyy wrote:
u should not talk about farmers like that. they are the people who help put food in the grocery store. i know this boy and he is a very good hard workin boy. the way i see it is to make fun of a farmer you are either really f$ckin childish or u are a stupid f*ckin lazy welfare n***er. I hope u dont like that if u are black. But i am a farmer myself and i dont like comment about farmers. If it wasn't for farmers where would all the food come from. probably not fourth street.
tiney

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2009
hahaha ... i dated him when i was 11
haha lmao

Winder, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2009
somebodyyy wrote:
you don't like him because he fu@#*d your girl or was it your sister? hahahahahahahhahahahah
2 bad 4 ya bitches

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2009
he was my first love and will always be he is f***in sexy as h*ll and i have dated him and still would fight for him...;)
a baby

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2009
jeremys an amazing guy and all. but hes only after puss. he dont know what he wants. i think i would know more than anyone. we did date forever. and i did take that v-card:)
Brandon

United States

#9 Aug 1, 2009
Jeremy Frodge is a good guy for the most part as for him being after puss. Thats 99 percent of the guys in Maysville hell in the world. o and i have a question are V cards renewable?
a baby

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2009
i dont think they are. but thats all up to you.
woah babyyy

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2009
hah! jermey is wonderful, so i dont know what Somebodyyy is talkin about and i agree with ky boy the food dont come from fourth street thats for [email protected] sure! and farmers are the only guys i date because the acctually got some dang sence.there not runnin around holdin there pants up thats what a belts for genius! that p!sses me off! jermeys a good guy so shut the h3ll up
jeremy frodge

Worton, MD

#13 Aug 13, 2009
somebodyyy wrote:
you can kiss my fen country hick a$$
Andrea

Clarksville, TN

#14 Aug 15, 2009
Jermey and me do not talk, but I do have a class with him. He is smart and nice. I used to talk to him last year. My friend Candice and him was good friends and he wanted my number. HE IS SO SWEET.
They aint nuttin wrong with a country boy.
its just me

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2009
Hes a pretty nice guy
a baby

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2009
Andrea wrote:
Jermey and me do not talk, but I do have a class with him. He is smart and nice. I used to talk to him last year. My friend Candice and him was good friends and he wanted my number. HE IS SO SWEET.
They aint nuttin wrong with a country boy.
thats funny cause we dated last year. i dont believe yall "talked"
like father like son

United States

#17 Sep 14, 2009
Hes like his daddy, one woman ain't enought
Brieanna Hayslip

United States

#18 Sep 14, 2009
haha I have known Jermey since we were really young...he is a pretty chill guy I mean what can I say he has never did anything to me...so im not gonna trash him and anyone on here who is has no life lol (:

Since: Aug 09

Maysville

#19 Sep 14, 2009
a baby wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny cause we dated last year. i dont believe yall "talked"
I dont beleive this is about you is it Hun.
And by last year I meant my freshman year.
I was lost in thought when I put that.
People needa quite trashing him though because he is to nice to be gettin talked about.
I will defend him anyday if I have to.
Andrea

Anderson, SC

#20 Sep 14, 2009
Well Whoever Jack the striiper is needs to go on somwhere and quit pretending to be people.
Umm well anyways, I didnt mean last year, I guess I was thinking I was a sophmore still. I meant to say we talked my Junior year.
I dont like the fact that people get on here trashing people and are to damn scared to put there name.
When I put stuff on here Jermey new exactly who it was.
I'd like to no what is wrong with Farmers.
Nothing that I no of.
Jermey dont let the tarts get to you.
Andrea

Anderson, SC

#21 Sep 14, 2009
Dang I meant freshman year. My head isnt functioning well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 148,934
Snapchat names 2 hr Snapachat 1
Cars stolen from on Avenue 2 hr who cares 3
Slumlord (Feb '11) 3 hr Rented 68
r.I.p Ryan fryman aka booboo 4 hr adult 2
Creepy Old Pub Guy 12 hr Erin 10
Ryan Fryman BOO BOO (Mar '11) 16 hr fleekmaysville11 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages