Flat Tax please

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#41 Apr 17, 2013
CPA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could forget that one, it was right up there with the candle mistress fiasco.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/yaho...
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/rrrr...
You mean the easily faked crap you made up and everyone saw through?

Funny that now you are posting under a different name now...
ricordare

Cleveland, GA

#42 Apr 17, 2013
Why do the "fake" texts contain your real phone number? Seven 48- Nine 3 -nine nine?
ricordare

Cleveland, GA

#43 Apr 17, 2013
ricordare

Cleveland, GA

#44 Apr 17, 2013
Wizard

Orlando, FL

#45 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the easily faked crap you made up and everyone saw through?
Funny that now you are posting under a different name now...
You wish it was fake, but you and multitudes on MM knows it's not.

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

#46 Apr 18, 2013
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish it was fake, but you and multitudes on MM knows it's not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NZ2X2_ts5KwXX
They all know its fake too. In fact they laughed at how lame your fakes were, hell they still laugh at you. Funny that you claim you are not a drug addict but yet that is all you talk about id doing drugs and posting photos of your drug stashes....

You can and have sent fake texts, emails etc etc using online fake SMS/email services.
http://www.fakemsg.com/
Wizard

Orlando, FL

#47 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
They all know its fake too. In fact they laughed at how lame your fakes were, hell they still laugh at you. Funny that you claim you are not a drug addict but yet that is all you talk about id doing drugs and posting photos of your drug stashes....
You can and have sent fake texts, emails etc etc using online fake SMS/email services.
http://www.fakemsg.com/
You never explained how your cell number got in the yahoo message you keep saying is fake, but you know it's not.

When you got that text which is also real you were at the meet up gas station in record time.

Nobody on MM talks about me, but a lot of them do talk to me....asking for the link to the yahoo message. text. and pictures. I told you one of them were in on that.

I heard about your casting call, I saw it didn't get many views. So your taking a vacation from sitting at your mom's house, but you're not going anywhere? Maybe another visit to your local hotel? LMFAO

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

#48 Apr 18, 2013
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained how your cell number got in the yahoo message you keep saying is fake, but you know it's not.
When you got that text which is also real you were at the meet up gas station in record time.
Nobody on MM talks about me, but a lot of them do talk to me....asking for the link to the yahoo message. text. and pictures. I told you one of them were in on that.
I heard about your casting call, I saw it didn't get many views. So your taking a vacation from sitting at your mom's house, but you're not going anywhere? Maybe another visit to your local hotel? LMFAO
Its fake and everyone knows it, hell they even commented on some of the mistakes you made. And those people you claim were in on it, was just you, no one else.
Wizard

Orlando, FL

#49 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Its fake and everyone knows it, hell they even commented on some of the mistakes you made. And those people you claim were in on it, was just you, no one else.
OK so I was able to send you a text from Cincinnati?

Please enlighten us all with a link to the comments about any of that stuff being fake...never see that!

It's unreal how you want people to believe it was fake when in the text it says what gas station your meeting at, and then I'll be damned if you didn't show up there instantly.

Let me guess...that's not really you in the pictures.

It's OK to admit you a cookie cutter peter puffer johnny. It must be torture living in denial.

Wizard

Orlando, FL

#50 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Just me?

I flew to Ohio to send you a text the drove to the gas station and took the pictures?

Delusional as always.

You need to buy a big azz shovel to ever dig your way out of that.

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

#51 Apr 18, 2013
LOL so funny to watch you scramble in your desperation to get people to believe you.

Al stalked me to the gas station took the pictures and then you two queers cooked up your stupid little lie. Al cried like a baby and took the police the whole story when they brought him in for questioning over filing false reports and wasting their time.

He was lucky they let him off with a warning for being a dumbass like you.
Wizard

Orlando, FL

#52 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
LOL so funny to watch you scramble in your desperation to get people to believe you.
Al stalked me to the gas station took the pictures and then you two queers cooked up your stupid little lie. Al cried like a baby and took the police the whole story when they brought him in for questioning over filing false reports and wasting their time.
Who's scrambling? Looks like it's you johnny.

How would Al know you were going to be at that exact gas station at that exact time if the text and yahoo message were fake? He couldn't have.

Keep trying johnny

Curious

Cleveland, GA

#53 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
How did Al know you were at the gas station? And what false report did he file? And why didn't you just go whup on him when you saw him taking your photo?

Something here don't add up.
CPA

Cleveland, GA

#55 Apr 18, 2013
ricordare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could forget that one, it was right up there with the candle mistress fiasco.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/yaho...
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/rrrr...
I would not be comfortable with my phone number being on Topix myself, but I guess I am just old fashioned like that.

I was hoping you'd post your tax returns so I could look them over for you. Make sure you got all your charitable contributions right on your Schedule A etc.

Post that big pay stub?
Wizard

Orlando, FL

#56 Apr 18, 2013
CPA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not be comfortable with my phone number being on Topix myself, but I guess I am just old fashioned like that.
I was hoping you'd post your tax returns so I could look them over for you. Make sure you got all your charitable contributions right on your Schedule A etc.
Post that big pay stub?
I bet his parents claim him as a mentally disabled child on a form 2441.

I doubt he could claim the allowance his mommy gives him every week as income.
roninllc

Versailles, KY

#57 Apr 18, 2013
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>I bet his parents claim him as a mentally disabled child on a form 2441.

I doubt he could claim the allowance his mommy gives him every week as income.
Well that's where you're wrong wizard the form is actually a 2551.
Wizard says:
"Bet his parents claim him as a mentally disabled child on a form 2441"
I win again on this petty site and in life. Bow to me.
haha

Versailles, KY

#58 Apr 18, 2013
Ronin have you ever heard of platos allegory of the cave? I'm pretty sure that you haven't so, I'll explain it so you don't have to google it and form a spontaneous opinion on it. And I'm going to paraphrase because I'm already saddened with myself that I've come this far. Platos allegory of the cave describes slaves chained to a wall which they're forced to stare at their entire lives, while chained to these walls all they see are shadows which they perceive is reality. This describes you ronin. You sit in front of a computer staring at useless information and accept it all as truth and its formed your reality. You argue with people on topix. You argue with people on topix. Keep reading that sentence until you're sick of reading it, let it sink in. Hopefully you'll realize how meaningless you've made your life and take my next piece of advice...there's a sale on rope at wal-mart.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#59 Apr 18, 2013
roninllc wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's where you're wrong wizard the form is actually a 2551.
Wizard says:
"Bet his parents claim him as a mentally disabled child on a form 2441"
I win again on this petty site and in life. Bow to me.
You sure about that?

Win again? When have you won in the past.

Still waiting on my unanswered questions johnny.
A Friend

Beverly Hills, CA

#60 Apr 18, 2013
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight: You, another person from whatever site, and Al collaborated, and set up a sting operation to unearth Ronin's sexuality? Wow, guys; I don't even know what to say. I could begin by asking, "What in the hell is wrong with you?" You did this to what end? Even after exposing Ronin, you haven't moved on with your lives. If Ronin really isn't worth the trouble, why waste your time? What if this guy were to hurt or kill himself, and was partially driven to it, due to your cyber-bullying? Make no mistake; what you have done IS cyber-bullying. You took a step beyond his usual routine in, not only exchanging insults, etc., via the internet, but by using subterfuge to manipulate a private citizen, THEN humiliating him, online, using the leveraged private information.

How any of you could ever act like Ronin isn't a fixture in your lives is beyond me. I've engaged in more than my share of Ronin trolling, but what you guys have endeavored lifts some of the shame from his own behavior. I'm not attempting to justify any of the numerous lies that he's told, over the years, but it's mind boggling for you people to act like he's the only one with issues, especially after what's occurred, here.
exposing

Versailles, KY

#61 Apr 18, 2013
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight: You, another person from whatever site, and Al collaborated, and set up a sting operation to unearth Ronin's sexuality? Wow, guys; I don't even know what to say. I could begin by asking, "What in the hell is wrong with you?" You did this to what end? Even after exposing Ronin, you haven't moved on with your lives. If Ronin really isn't worth the trouble, why waste your time? What if this guy were to hurt or kill himself, and was partially driven to it, due to your cyber-bullying? Make no mistake; what you have done IS cyber-bullying. You took a step beyond his usual routine in, not only exchanging insults, etc., via the internet, but by using subterfuge to manipulate a private citizen, THEN humiliating him, online, using the leveraged private information.

How any of you could ever act like Ronin isn't a fixture in your lives is beyond me. I've engaged in more than my share of Ronin trolling, but what you guys have endeavored lifts some of the shame from his own behavior. I'm not attempting to justify any of the numerous lies that he's told, over the years, but it's mind boggling for you people to act like he's the only one with issues, especially after what's occurred, here.
Haha exposing ronin, like he's some secret agent...bullying? Really you think he is being bullied? If he were being bullied why does he comment on every other post? And usually he starts his comments off with, that's where you're wrong. He is a statistical bully, he feels the statistics, and information he looks up on the Internet is better than anyone else's source....he is a sad boy that sits at home and wastes time on topix...haha bullying. Don't talk shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
r.I.p Ryan fryman aka booboo 4 min Well 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr who cares 148,999
Cars stolen from on Avenue 2 hr Done with Crack h... 10
Jason Shields aka Popa Jay 3 hr Smh 20
DUI's going back ten years 5 hr Nick Bellew 5
Scott Fite 13 hr info 2
Goodwill 13 hr Joy 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages