Maysville women
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
googly

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Who are the hot single women in Maysville these days?
jaded

London, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2009
your mom
weirdo

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2009
yeah, googly's mom was hot.
Muff Diver Deb

AOL

#4 Apr 22, 2009
All the hot women are gay. The rest are just skanks and crack hos. all the really hot straight women are in Germantown.
NotSoMuch

Cleveland, GA

#5 Apr 24, 2009
Gtown doesnt have as many hot
women as brooksville. who do you
think is the sexiest girl in maysville,
bville, and gtown????
MyThought

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2009
i think in brooksville Brittany Wagner she has a bangin curvy body or Cara Sharp in a way
Beer Man

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2009
Who are they? Are you being serious or not. How old are they?
MyThought

Cleveland, GA

#8 Apr 28, 2009
yea im being serious.
i think they are both 21 or mayb a little older but yes i very serious,.
BvillesRockin

Nicholasville, KY

#9 May 18, 2009
hell yeah, that wagner and sharp grl are sexy and all the girls they hang out iwth! com to town and check em out. take a look at all of em. ull c
royal 34

United States

#10 May 24, 2009
I think evan bothman who lives on edgemont is fine as hell, i love redheads, her mom is a babe too they party together
legs

United States

#11 May 25, 2009
im straight gay i hate men and i am from maysville i luv eatin and would never suck all men can go to hell..
Hudu

United States

#12 May 30, 2009
Ppl need to quit hatin on maysville girls, I know plenty of chics that are hot n bangin' that are from maysville. Sum are ho's but u know thats everywhere.
LOL

Sterling, VA

#13 May 31, 2009
......i disagree, ain't nothing worth anything in brooksville or germantown yall must be outta ur mind. Get out once in a while, leave the state and you'll see the caliber of women in the bracken/mason area don't compare at all to women pretty much anywhere else in the US hahahahaha
blah

Ewing, KY

#14 May 31, 2009
That's all? If there r only 2 hot chicks in b-ville tht sucks. I would never want to live there.
somedude

Englewood, OH

#15 Jun 8, 2009
I heard there are some sexy ladies that bratend in Ripley 19th and main and Snappers
bnd223

Hillsboro, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2009
Cara sharp is really ugly in the face but she has a nice body only because she got a boob job.
OGWHITEBOY

Macon, GA

#17 Jun 9, 2009
BUTTAFACES
ERTHING IS CUTE BUT HER FACE!! LOL
HA HA HA HA HA HA
miss whiskey

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2009
maysville girls arent going to take no crap. theres a lot of sexy women in maysville. you have to go to walmart on 2nd shift .that where all the sexy babes are. not first shift their all old. your scared of us anyway what you worried about it for?
You lie

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2009
Walmart has all ages working all shifts. There are no Ms. Americas in any of them. 2nd shift has more "looser" girls, but that's about it.
you lie2

United States

#21 Jun 28, 2009
there are ugly as bitches in maysville as well as being under educated, they have 3 babies by different dads non working welfare getting stupid black loving retards who think their stuff don't stink..... maysville +girls = UGLY SKANKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Advocate 170,583
Longie turd alert- burger king 2 hr Tango 7
marriage is not a hobby! 4 hr Youre so sweet 19
Melissa Martin 22 hr Just saying 4
Fun Tue Joe 1
cheating wives (Apr '15) Tue KYS 69
Can you be ready to marry someone after dating ... (Jan '10) Tue tisktisk 69

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages