mike fite took the money and ran
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its a shame

Lexington, KY

#24 Aug 30, 2012
mike stay away from these no good girls u know u had the best one already and u let her go remember u was her first and u told her how much u loved her but u was cheating then if i remember well u was with mary dawn then and the girl was just a teen then
Kristal Laakso

Maysville, KY

#25 Sep 1, 2012
I know of one kid for a fact is does not take care of nancy and lives in Flemingsburg. So apparently you do not know Mike Fite like you think you do or he had not told you about all his kids.
damn
#26 Sep 1, 2012
Damn how many kids does he have. How old is this one
damn
#27 Sep 1, 2012
His mom took care of 3 of them and then ryan got a check and then mike started to take care of him.
celebrity
#28 Sep 2, 2012
you know you are a local celeb when you have your own thread on topix - not!
whatever

Maysville, KY

#29 Sep 21, 2012
well seen aggie today and she was lookin happy as hell since she been away from that mike fite and his family who all owe her and that man money from my understanding lots of money. so why dont you all pay them the money back losers...
Someone who knows

Maysville, KY

#30 Oct 30, 2012
What the hell who took care of them when that had no money mike did Aggie cost mike three jobs with her dum shit
whatever

Maysville, KY

#31 Nov 4, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
What the hell who took care of them when that had no money mike did Aggie cost mike three jobs with her dum shit
then u dont no wat u talking bout cause mike never took care of anyone.he never had no 3 jobs he was lucky to have one.so u dont no everything unless u lived with all of them...
Nancy

Maysville, KY

#32 Nov 19, 2012
for nasty nancy wrote:
he was seen talkin to aggie today at speedway so u better watch him thats how it always happens when they talk to each other pROLBLY WI+H HER NOW !!!!!no aggie he nasty
u people don't know me so lay off and mike takes really good care of me and he loves me for who I am we have known each other for several years and he is the best guy that has came into my life so all I can tell people is dont hate bc we r happy and in love and get a life !!!! Oh and he is a really good father that's why my daughter and his boys love him so much!!! I love u so much mike!!!
my brother

United States

#33 Dec 19, 2012
Screw u mike and any woman who tries to say u r a good dad my brother is ur son remember him? Huh? Cuz he hasnt seen hide nor hair from you in years and u def aint paid child support in years but its ok our stepfather is twenty times the man u r in his pinky finger and yes its michelle peace
mind

United States

#34 Dec 19, 2012
Ur own bizness
fyi

United States

#35 Dec 19, 2012
Including the one who passed he got like 7 kids and yeah i remember the baby n ohio u dnt see
dragon

United States

#36 Jan 10, 2013
Stop da dumb stuff him or his family aint no good they owe them last people a bunch of money they some sorry a** people if u can call them that pay back losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
talented young girl needed... 29 min Jim BOBCOCK 12
Bisotti's Restaurant in Aberdeen (Nov '15) 1 hr W Churchill 43
Schiltz Bellew n bellew (Nov '16) 2 hr Nick Bellew 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
woods 5 hr Tango 3
Kristen Nicolee 10 hr Anonymous 1
Any Stuart plant women easy? 13 hr John 11

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages