metwo

Maysville, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
isnt an aggy some kind of marble
Hey

Grayson, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Yea that Mike,What a Perv.

The way he and that marble would just roll around on the floor all day.
LMAO!!!
so sad

Augusta, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
WHAT money did he take? where did he get the RED TRUCK he is driving?
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#8 Aug 5, 2012
you people are so funny,, dont you all have better things to do then talk about someone...
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#9 Aug 5, 2012
is this the Mike that works for the sheriff's dad or the other one?
aggie

Maysville, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2012
i dont appreachate all u people talking trash bout me when u dont no me. the red truck belongs to me and mike..so u people need to fu**k off!!!!!he left and who cares ....he got wat he wanted and then left ....i hope that girl he was seen with at the fair knows that it wont last cause hes a player or thinks he is ridin in my truck...so fu**k u mike fite
aggie

Maysville, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2012
find better people to talk about besides me...you people r crazy..we glad he left now we all have freedom from the warden...he wont be with the girl he was seen with at the fair good luck honey hope u trust him more than i did now mike u feel me
which

Paris, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2012
which mike fite?
Hey

Greenup, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Damn Aggie sounds like you and I should get together and work out some pent up hostilities..

Let's sweat it out sometime...
mike fite

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2012
if your talking about me your leaving someone else alone and i dont need the truck i have another one
nancy

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2012
i am mike girl friend and we have known each other 4 years and he has always been a really good guy and we r very happy together and when he came 2 my house he came with nothing but his self!!!!!!
grow up

Morehead, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2012
when are u going to grow up Mike how old are u and y don't u act ur age I don't understand y u don't learn from ur mistakes in life u always play women like a fiddle and they all fall for it also i would also like to know do u still go after the young ones you never raised ur kids and i don't understand why not u have had a few good women but mostly just tramps u need to get god in ur life stop playing around get serious for once u know one day god is coming back for his children and i sure would hate it if u wasn't one of them u are not a bad person u just make bad choices i have always cared about u and thought of u often i pray that u will change ur ways and stop this games I love u Mike and Hope one day u will love ur self Daniel 9:9

The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him
aggie

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Hope u have a gud life cause I found sunone better than mike the cheater
i no something

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 15, 2012
I found out she's with rusty well mike your on the shit list your out the door again get it aggie
where o where

Bellevue, WA

#20 Aug 18, 2012
where o where is mike fite. beechwood with a red truck.
nancy

Paris, KY

#21 Aug 24, 2012
no he not in beechwood and he has a good woman and he works everyday and he does take care of his kids and a for the seond oldest son you all can go to hell that boy knows wht he is doing if you would like to know talk to him but be warned don't piss him off!!! and as far as the women from his past he has been put through hell
for nasty nancy

Bellevue, WA

#22 Aug 28, 2012
for one no ones put mike though h*ll he put the girls though he*l and if your talking about ryan hes a daddys boy hes going to trun out just like mike.. now get the f**k up off your a*s and go loose some of the belly you got. mike will work maybe a day or two and then quit and leave your a**.. hes prolly cheating on your a*s now cause he cant find your pu**y...
for nasty nancy

Bellevue, WA

#23 Aug 30, 2012
he was seen talkin to aggie today at speedway so u better watch him thats how it always happens when they talk to each other pROLBLY WI+H HER NOW !!!!!no aggie he nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 131,876
what a waist 24 min loyalroyal 3
Mayor David Cartmell (Dec '12) 1 hr Bjj388 9
Lariah Werline 3 hr Well 3
anyone know JR Dodson? 15 hr Whatever 7
Timmy Henderson 16 hr Really 6
Stolen Items 20 hr sup 9
Maysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:22PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating