Horse Shoes bar and grill Karaoke Con...

Horse Shoes bar and grill Karaoke Contest

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
a Karaoke Judge

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
To the ones runnning the karaoke contest, you need to know how to run a contest before you start one, NOTHING has been right about the dam thing since you started it. Judges sitting with the ones singing in the contest whats right about that? You need to get judges that know what they are doing!!!! I sat and watched one of the judges texting on his phone and flirting with the young girls in the contest, How can they concentrate on their job doing this?? If you dont get your shit straight you are going to loose your singers. When money is involved it needs to be done right!!!! There are good judges out there, you realy need to find some and not just ones that are pussy hunting
For Real

Warwick, MD

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Seriously the Karaoke Contest is a joke ,They had some awesome singers there Wedenday night , and the worst singers there won the damn thing so whats up with shit i mean really . Need to get new judges someone that knows what the hell there doing .
Judge

Maysville, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
So I guess your a loser stop crying learn to sing then maybe you can win.
funny

Herndon, VA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
it prouble chyenne herself thats mad she didnt win
Cheyenne

Maysville, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Funny-- its time for you to use your real name..All you do is get on topics and run your mouth. I have no reason to be mad the contest still goes for another 4 weeks. Why dont you be woman enough to use your real name, I know cause your not and never will be woman enough!
Cheyenne

Maysville, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Oh by the way "Funny" your BF was looking for you at my bar..we told hime you were last seen with Lee.
Trish

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
I really sit back and read all this crap all the time and never really get where anyone ever makes since, I could say this much?? Why would Cheyenne be mad about losing when she freaking placed!!!!! Why is it that noone has anything better to do than blame her for everything if u don't like her fine then stay away from her and her bar!!!! But if u want my opioion I love her bar thats my kind of place.... Anyway really grow the hell up say who u are and be done with it SHEESH!!!!
Jennifer

Maysville, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Really come on why in the hell is Cheyenne pissed off for not winning. Shit she wins every Wed. Because someone from her bar places. So she is the biggest winner in my eyes. Their is 4 winners so far and out of them 4, 3 are regulars at Cheyennes Bar and Grill. And in my opinion Cheyenne kicks ass no matter what. So lets all just post our names and get this out in the open and over with. Why point fingers and blame if u have no idea who even started the stupid post.
rosie

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
people just get over it cheyenne is a good person leave her alone you just mad cause she has a bar and everyone who goes down there loves her too death and her bar is alot of fun and that's why everyone keeps going there even if the roads are bad with snow and ice cause they know they get treated like they are her family and that's why all of us comes with her to horseshoes and the karoake contest is their for all of us to get into it if you win win if you don't go back and try again
Kim

Warwick, MD

#10 Feb 4, 2013
I never post on hear but this is for u FUNNY......Why dose it always have to be Cheyenne that dose everything . Maybe it was u . There was 16 singers wed nite and they where all good . So why dont u shut your damn mouth ..And post your damn name because we all know who u are anyway . Hell your in your 40s its time you grow up and strat acking like it !!!!!!!!!!
A kareoke judge

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Feb 4, 2013
You sumzabitches don't know nothing! You mite think u no who I am but you ain't got no clue. You dumb slutz woodnt no a good singer if she sat on your face. Cheyenne ain't nothing bit a drunk pill billy.
Cheyenne

Maysville, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Looks to me you be the dumb hillbilly you cant even spell shows you have no schooling...and trying to steal anothers name saying your "A Karaoke Judge" you cant even spell Karaoke! You think what you want, but your to chicken to put your real name, The rest of us aren't chicken like you.We will all be there Wed. night..come tell me to my face..
Kim

Warwick, MD

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Lol Cheyenne your right they cant spell must have went to Lewis,Co school !!!!!!!!!!
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Where is this establishment located? I would like to judge for myself who can sing. It's more than just standing there belting out lyrics. Post the location on here. I might come in and see for myself.I like live entertainment.
Stupid

Warwick, MD

#15 Feb 4, 2013
lolo your so funny cheynne u run round on your man and that trashy red head friend is a man stieling whole
Kim

Warwick, MD

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Love Haters !!!!! Are u jealous that I took back what was mine in the frist place .
rosie

Winchester, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
hold on you are doing alot of name calling and you want to hide behind the screen why don't you come to her bar and try to say those thing to her in front of me because that won't happen with jen and me there because you would have an ass stomping to you so come on and be brave and say who you are chicken shit hide behind your mommy skirt cause you think your big but shit you not are you would popst your name
rosie

Winchester, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2013
oh and another thing if you don't like the way they do the contest say out of it and go somewhere else leave the gang alone cause we are all having fun that's what it is for not trying to put someone down and that's what you are doing so sry you can't win i didn't win and i don't go acting like a baby like you are doing so deal with it we all will go back and try again but you got to be a pussy and hide so stay away if you don't like what's going on
Geraldine

Maysville, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
I just want to set this straight I have nothing to do with any of these post. I am not starting anything and I am not afraid to post my name. I don't know who Funny is but I would like to know because I am getting blames for this when I have nothing against anyone. You can believe me or not but I am innocent Funny you better hope I never find out who you are that's all I got to say
stupid

Herndon, VA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
its allfull funny geraldine you know alot of stuff about all of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude Wal-Mart CUSTOMERS (Apr '10) 8 min walmart worker 198
Marvin Gray 7 hr Marvin 47
Rachel Applegate 7 hr yupppp 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 hr ChromiuMan 148,299
Aaron Fuller 18 hr Idiots 18
Annie Elliott (Aug '11) 19 hr meee 56
Wesley Highfield (Oct '10) Sun Lol 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages