moore resigns on monday, 10-29-2012

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Farmer Fran

Maysville, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Rumor has it Tim Moore has resigned today. Not sure if it is true but that's what I'm hearing.
rowdy

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
board and others named in audit must go.
Read it

Cranberry Twp, PA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Farmer Fran wrote:
Rumor has it Tim Moore has resigned today. Not sure if it is true but that's what I'm hearing.
Ledger Website shows it as true. Confirmed by Principal Stanfield of MCIS.
Debbie

Grayson, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2012
This is a bittersweet day...think I will have a really good cry.
Oh well

Maysville, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
I guess that's one way to avoid going to the meeting tonight. I guess now he doesn't have a reason to be there. That was the easy way out.
Debbie

Grayson, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Tomorrow, clean out the office then what to do? hmmmm maybe a case of beer and some gambling. Wonder if trophy woman wants an unemployed old man sitting around the house in his underwear. He can clean up dog poop some, he never did laundry and cannot babysit. He hated mowing cos it was too hot. Guess if they go anywhere they gonna have to pull out their OWN credit card. Anyone wanna celebrate with hot chocolate?
Tax man

Wallingford, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Read it wrote:
<quoted text>
Ledger Website shows it as true. Confirmed by Principal Stanfield of MCIS.
. Does this mean he can leach off us some more by drawing retirement and benefits too?
Al Dente

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Classless Debbie

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
I'm getting tired of your classless wit considering mason co tax payers probably funded a lot of your crap too. How about shut your piehole and eat some shameful pie. No wonder he bolted on you.
Tsk Tsk

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Christie ... Thought you'd be busy kissin the old thief all better. Your the winner alright. Debbie should thank you for taking that millstone from around her neck.
Debbie

Grayson, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Classless Debbie wrote:
I'm getting tired of your classless wit considering mason co tax payers probably funded a lot of your crap too. How about shut your piehole and eat some shameful pie. No wonder he bolted on you.
yeah, well, karma is a pill huh? Why don't you help him move since you love him so much,He probably don't need the help as people are probably falling all over themselves to help.
Christie

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Debbie, really? Why throw mud on me? I've had nothing to do with this. Don't speak with such sour grapes because your man woke up and decided to be with me. With your attitude and personality, no wonder. Either way, he's done me wrong too and we're no longer together. Please try and use what little common sense you have left and quit making an a$$ of yourself on this filthy filthy website.
Have a nice life dear.
I-Know-It

New York, NY

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Voice your opinion!!!

Call Tim Moore at:
(six)0(six)-5(six)4-(one)4(thr ee)9
Oh Please

Maysville, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2012
And the School Board let him? They should have fired his a$$ They need go too!
moving on up

Maysville, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2012
moving vans were seen today in front of Belcher's rental house where Moore lived.
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well, karma is a pill huh? Why don't you help him move since you love him so much,He probably don't need the help as people are probably falling all over themselves to help.
NO HE DIDNT

Maysville, KY

#17 Oct 29, 2012
He did not resign.. He RETIRED with FULL benefits.. Tell me how this could happen? He has taken enough!!
SOS

Maysville, KY

#18 Oct 29, 2012
NO HE DIDNT wrote:
He did not resign.. He RETIRED with FULL benefits.. Tell me how this could happen? He has taken enough!!
Because your school board let him. They have control in this outcome don`t let them fool you or get away with it!
parent

Maysville, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
they should have all been fired and handcuffed and taken to mcdc where all people who steal deserve to go,they all stole from the mason co taxpayers,they are no different than a theif who would steal a car or from a store or anything else but the differnce is they will get by with it and anybody else would go to jail and have a record and be labeled a Theif that would follow them the rest of their life
YES

Maysville, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2012
parent wrote:
they should have all been fired and handcuffed and taken to mcdc where all people who steal deserve to go,they all stole from the mason co taxpayers,they are no different than a theif who would steal a car or from a store or anything else but the differnce is they will get by with it and anybody else would go to jail and have a record and be labeled a Theif that would follow them the rest of their life
They are no different than the common crock. They order huge lobster and steak dinners, stayed at the finest hotels, filled their gas tanks up while you scrap up the money to pay for $4 a gallon. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT??? The Board of Education approves the budgets and PAYS ALL THE BILLS including credit card bills. Don`t let them walk away and sweep it under the carpet. I`m sure we don`t know all the money spent. FIGHT BACK AND MAKE A EXAMPLE!!! CONTACT A LAWYER TO TAKE THIS CASE, WE THE PEOPLE WILL MAKE THEM PAY THE MONEY BACK AND THROW THEM OUT ON THEIR EARS!
Sue Who

Cleveland, GA

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well, karma is a pill huh? Why don't you help him move since you love him so much,He probably don't need the help as people are probably falling all over themselves to help.
I find it hard to believe Moore would have been married to a woman whose writing sounds like an uneducated adolescent. Seriously, "he probably don't need the help"? This cannot possibly be Moore's ex, unless he dumped her because she is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marsha Thomas Plank 3 hr James 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr another viewer 149,910
swingers 8 hr swinging fun 23
squirters RE-Visited 8 hr swinging fun 15
Megan Gallenstein 15 hr swinging fun 15
Cops in maysville (Jun '15) 18 hr Truth Hurts 59
Looking for the right guy Wed Haha 6

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages