Wanted: Purebred Beagle puppy

Wanted: Purebred Beagle puppy

Posted in the Maysville Forum

Huntsmen

Germantown, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Anyone have a young litter of tri-color beagle pups? I need a good young beagle to train for rabbit hunting.
Maysville Rescue Team

Maysville, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
I have seen this guy posting before. Do not respond to his requests. He is using these dogs for fighting. Have you ever heard a beagle when it is injured? These sick-o's get their kicks listening to their fighting(not that it is that dogs fault either) dogs rip the poor beagles to shreds.
Huntsmen

Maysville, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Um, no, you've mistaken me for someone else. I have no interest in killing something I would be more then willing to pay money for, I want a beagle to USE for rabbit hunting. No, I get my kicks from listening to a beagle on a rabbits trail, no one whimpering. Wy on earth would I want to fight a beagle, they are much more valuable then that. They are very useful. Apparently you've never heard of hunting my friend. Sorry you've mistaken me. Seriously, I wanted to fight a dog, I'd try and get a more useless and stupid animal like a pit or a boxer or something. Oh wait, that's not what I asked for, was it?
Huntsmen

Maysville, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
And for the record, I'd fight a chicken before I fought a dog, and FYI, Iv never owned a chicken. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Dogs are to valuable.
Huntsmen

Maysville, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Oh, and again. If you know so much about what happens at dog fights and what people do with their dogs, doesn't that make you look a little guilty? V never even heard of people putting a freaking beagle in a fight, what kind of entertainment is that anyway? Or using one to train a fighting dog maybe? That's a complete waste of a good hunting dog. A USEFUL dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longie turd alert- burger king 1 hr Tango 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of God 170,607
Where's Jim bobcock? Thu bob jimcock 28
marriage is not a hobby! Thu Youre so sweet 19
Melissa Martin Wed Just saying 4
Fun Dec 12 Joe 1
cheating wives (Apr '15) Dec 12 KYS 69

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages